Maybe this is why Stupak quit

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
A father and son have been arrested and charged with conspiring to threaten a U.S. official after they allegedly sent a letter to Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) threatening to kill him over his vote for the health care bill.
Russell Hesch, 73, and David Hesch, 50, were charged with conspiracy to threaten to assault, kidnap or murder a U.S. official. They face up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
In the most explicit threat from the letter, the author threatens to "paint the Mackinaw [sic] Bridge with the blood of you and your family members. ... Maybe you will be the main character of a story that parents tell their children as they cross the bridge decades from know [sic]. The red paint of Bart Stupak!"

Father And Son Arrested For Threatening To Kill Stupak Over Health Care | TPM LiveWire

Totally unnecessary and I know if my family was being threatened by a bunch of whackjobs, I probably would step down too.

A father and son have been arrested and charged with conspiring to threaten a U.S. official after they allegedly sent a letter to Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) threatening to kill him over his vote for the health care bill.
Russell Hesch, 73, and David Hesch, 50, were charged with conspiracy to threaten to assault, kidnap or murder a U.S. official. They face up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
In the most explicit threat from the letter, the author threatens to "paint the Mackinaw [sic] Bridge with the blood of you and your family members. ... Maybe you will be the main character of a story that parents tell their children as they cross the bridge decades from know [sic]. The red paint of Bart Stupak!"

Father And Son Arrested For Threatening To Kill Stupak Over Health Care | TPM LiveWire

Isn't that frickin' charming?

Those two assholes probably couldn't find their butts with both hands.
No, Stupak was worried about getting murdered. By the voters.

i don't get it, wasn't stupak the dem who at first said he would not vote until the bill was having some anti-abortion clause in it, then, after inclusion, he voted for it?

:confused:

for which team do these nuts play?

i don't get it, wasn't stupak the dem who at first said he would not vote until the bill was having some anti-abortion clause in it, then, after inclusion, he voted for it?

No wonder you come across as being grossly ill informed. You are.

Actually he wanted an anti abortion amendment. He never got it. Instead he got a presidential executive order affirming current policy. And he folded and voted like they told him, as if that was ever in doubt.

Actually he wanted an anti abortion amendment. He never got it. Instead he got a presidential executive order affirming current policy. And he folded and voted like they told him, as if that was ever in doubt.

excuse me, raghead. looks like i got my US petty pol shit almost right.

so there is no anti-abortion language added to the bill?

Thats correct. Stupak settled for a presidential decree affirming the Hatch Act. That and a quarter won't get you a cup of coffee.

Thats correct. Stupak settled for a presidential decree affirming the Hatch Act. That and a quarter won't get you a cup of coffee.

yeah, well. ok. i am too lazy to check that. i guess he needs to be executed. like the unborn.

From the letter, obviously, father and son are illiterate. Probably belong to some right wing group.

Stupak turned on his base. He had no political future. People that really believe in something don't get persuaded by threats, executive orders or popularity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back