Ron Paul: US Should Not Support Israel's Gaza Blockade

ron paul hates israel.

so why should i care what he says?

unless i hated israel, too, of course.

nice to let those weapons in so they can lob more missiles at s'derot from gaza, eh?

why should we continue to fund their oppression and war? where is the constition does the government get the power to fund israel?

True, where does the constitution authorize the US government to give "our" money to other countries?

ron paul hates israel.

nice to let those weapons in so they can lob more missiles at s'derot from gaza, eh?

why should we continue to fund their oppression and war? where is the constition does the government get the power to fund israel?

True, where does the constitution authorize the US government to give "our" money to other countries?

the founder had trouble borrowing money for projects inside the united states and now supposed constitutionalists are okay with throwing billions to another country :eusa_eh:

ron paul hates israel.

is this a fallacy i detect? or you going to come with the anti-semite card soon? might as well get it all out early

In 5 minutes, Ron Paul lays it out there clearly. Excellent set of talking points-

1. We ought to leave Israel to their own actions with no implied backing.

2. We call ourselves fighting for democracy, but only when it's "our" guy who wins.

3. The CIA started this in Iran back in the 50's and we've been toppling governments ever since.

4. We finance Israel in everything they do.

5. Kharzi is a puppet we selected.

6. The GOP didn't like Rand winning, and unleashed a barrage of punches at him.

7. He even mentioned the BP connection all the way back to Iran!

so Americans, where does the constitution allow for the support we give israel?

Last edited:
Something to do with ability to make treaties and such.

Try looking it up.

so as long as its put into a treaty then its automatically constitutional? :cuckoo:

Uh...yeah.....President is authorized to make treaties with the advice and consent of Congress.

I don't see any mention of the constitution in your reply unless you think everything the president and congress go with is constitutional

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Article VI US Constitution.

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Sorry, what does this have to do with anything?

ron paul hates israel.

I'm sure you can supply evidence of Ron Paul stating that he hates Israel, and I'm sure you can supply evidence that anyone who supports Ron Paul hates Israel as well. That will be tough, because as a supporter of Ron Paul I can honestly say that I don't hate Israel at all. We simply don't believe that the U.S. should be funding Israel, or Palestinians, or Canada, or anyone else for that matter. But you're so touchy about Israel that you're quick to jump the gun and brand anyone who disagrees with anything Israel does, or the money that we give to Israel, as a person who hates Israel or just Jews in general.

ron paul hates israel.

Ron Paul is a bigot just like his Dad.

What he thinks to me is of little importance.

Ron Paul is the dad, Rand Paul is the son, and neither one are bigots. Don't believe media propaganda, it makes you look silly.

ron paul hates israel.

I'm sure you can supply evidence of Ron Paul stating that he hates Israel, and I'm sure you can supply evidence that anyone who supports Ron Paul hates Israel as well. That will be tough, because as a supporter of Ron Paul I can honestly say that I don't hate Israel at all. We simply don't believe that the U.S. should be funding Israel, or Palestinians, or Canada, or anyone else for that matter. But you're so touchy about Israel that you're quick to jump the gun and brand anyone who disagrees with anything Israel does, or the money that we give to Israel, as a person who hates Israel or just Jews in general.

When it comes to projection of American Power? Can we state that Ron Paul is against stretching our resources thin when it comes to the Military?

I have read ZERO that would portend Ron Paul is against Israel...except from those that have twisted word and intent from Congresscritter Paul himself?

I'm Sure *IF* Israel was under a Life/Death scenario? Rep Paul would be *FOR* helping them as the case may warrant seeing as ISRAEL IS a long time friend, and confidant in the region?

Am I wrong here?

Sorry, what does this have to do with anything?
it has EVERYTHING to do with what the Constitution prescribes in HONORING TREATIES and their ENFORCEMENT.

Did that escape you? And that's a serious question...despite your obvious Bias?

ron paul hates israel.

When it comes to projection of American Power? Can we state that Ron Paul is against stretching our resources thin when it comes to the Military?

I have read ZERO that would portend Ron Paul is against Israel...except from those that have twisted word and intent from Congresscritter Paul himself?

I'm Sure *IF* Israel was under a Life/Death scenario? Rep Paul would be *FOR* helping them as the case may warrant seeing as ISRAEL IS a long time friend, and confidant in the region?

Am I wrong here?

Ron Paul believes in non-interventionism, which means that no we would not go to Israel's aid if they were attacked or anything like that.

Am I wrong here?

Ron Paul believes in non-interventionism, which means that no we would not go to Israel's aid if they were attacked or anything like that.

And thus, Rep Paul is a fool.

Forum List

Back