Ron Paul: Trump's Disastrous Syria Attack...

/-----/ "We all remember that “Mission Accomplished” was the banner behind then-President Bush as he gloated aboard a US navy ship that the war in Iraq had been won." Why do you LIbtards have to lie, twist and distort everything?
Are you really referring to Ron Paul as a "Libtard"?

Last edited:
/-----/ "We all remember that “Mission Accomplished” was the banner behind then-President Bush as he gloated aboard a US navy ship that the war in Iraq had been won." Why do you LIbtards have to lie, twist and distort everything?
/——/ No. Ask your Special Ed teacher to show you how to follow a thread.

/——/ No. Ask your Special Ed teacher to show you how to follow a thread.

Well, you posted a quote from Ron Paul and then started railing about Libtards. So ...

Putin said they will take possession of Assad's chemical weapons three years ago....what ever happens now is on them not us....he should have done what he promised that jackass Obama he would do...he didn't so regardless of who dropped the chemical weapon (we know one was used) it's been verified....Putin is as much to blame as Assad for not doing the right thing and removing the weapons from Syria...he has no moral ground to stand on with this issue...none....
How hard it is for the insurgency to make simple chemical weapons? Especially chlorine widely available for household use. So, that's that.

Putin said they will take possession of Assad's chemical weapons three years ago....what ever happens now is on them not us....he should have done what he promised that jackass Obama he would do...he didn't so regardless of who dropped the chemical weapon (we know one was used) it's been verified....Putin is as much to blame as Assad for not doing the right thing and removing the weapons from Syria...he has no moral ground to stand on with this issue...none....
How hard it is for the insurgency to make simple chemical weapons? Especially chlorine widely available for household use. So, that's that.

Oh they have chemical weapon experts and the Pentagon knows damn well that the terrorists have used them.

(CNN)The US announced sanctions Monday on two ISIS chemical weapons experts, the first such effort aimed specifically at the terrorist group's chemical weapons leadership.

ISIS has repeatedly used low-grade chemical weapons, primarily sulfur mustard, in Syria and Iraq.

The new sanctions, which would bar access to any property or interests under US jurisdiction, target Attallah Salman 'Abd Kafi al-Jaburi and Marwan Ibrahim Hussayn Tah al-Azawi, two ISIS leaders involved in the development of chemical weapons, according to the State and Treasury departments"

US sanctions ISIS chemical weapons experts for first time - CNNPolitics

Nah, it's a real memory. Go back and check it out yourself.
I remember that disinformation all over the media.

You not only drank the kool-aid, you are propagating crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

Iraq never attacked the US. It was never a threat to the US. Bush did lie to get support for that horrific quagmire. It is what it is.
You Saddam Hussein apologists are always making these bizarre unsupported claims.

You idiots never provide evidence to support your blather.

Don't give a shite about Saddam Hussein. I'm not defending him. I'm concerned with my Government. And Bush did lie us into that bloodbath. Iraq was absolutely no threat to the US.
Hussein apologists are always saying that crap, yet they never back it up. Do you have any evidence to back up your bizarre claims?

Again, not a 'Hussein Apologist.' Have you ever actually met a 'Hussein Apologist?' I'm concerned with my Government. The Iraq War was an epic bloody blunder on several levels. One level being handing the country over to the Shiites, who are aligned with Shiite Iran. We were lied to. It should have never happened.

I remember that disinformation all over the media.

You not only drank the kool-aid, you are propagating crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

Iraq never attacked the US. It was never a threat to the US. Bush did lie to get support for that horrific quagmire. It is what it is.
You Saddam Hussein apologists are always making these bizarre unsupported claims.

Don't give a shite about Saddam Hussein. I'm not defending him. I'm concerned with my Government. And Bush did lie us into that bloodbath. Iraq was absolutely no threat to the US.
Hussein apologists are always saying that crap, yet they never back it up. Do you have any evidence to back up your bizarre claims?

Again, not a 'Hussein Apologist.' Have you ever actually met a 'Hussein Apologist?' I'm concerned with my Government. The Iraq War was an epic bloody blunder on several levels. One level being handing the country over to the Shiites, who are aligned with Shiite Iran. We were lied to. It should have never happened.
Your hero Saddam is fucking dead. Get over it.

Your hero Saddam is fucking dead. Get over it.

Seriously, have you ever really met a 'Hussein Apologist?' I doubt they exist. I'm very surprised you don't have any problem with handing Iraq over to the Shiites who are aligned with Shiite Iran. Aren't you one of those folks pushing for war with Iran daily? How can you not see that you were lied to, and that the Iraq War was an epic bloody blunder?

Forum List

Back