Ron Paul to Congress- Stop Stealing from the American People

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Last edited:
Where is your fuckin Romney at? Where has he been since the last election? RP is the only candidate that cares about you people! Anyone that considers Romney or these other asshole candidates as our president is nothing but a brainwashed, superficial loser that deserves to lose their jobs and homes! I wouldn't care if they even starved to death!

Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : 7-24-11 - Ron Paul to Congress- Stop Stealing from the American People

if ron paul can't win then this country deserves the kind of fucked up shit we are dealing with and much worse.

I like what RP has to say about the FED and how he's been warning about the FR for YEARS.. I like his stance on many issues.. Is he my first choice? No.. but I would vote for him should he be our nominee.

I think on policy alone Paul possibly should be the nominee. He's not sexy pick for media and the like though.

I like what RP has to say about the FED and how he's been warning about the FR for YEARS.. I like his stance on many issues.. Is he my first choice? No.. but I would vote for him should he be our nominee.

Actually, I agree with you..but then, it never fails, he comes out with something way way off the grid.

Libertarians are freaking nuts half the time literally.

(Would not havevoted for the civil rights bill....indeed..)

Oh and no blacks, asians, jews or gays allowed in Ron Pauls eating establishments.......lol

Link to why Ron Paul would want that? Or by chance are you misrepresenting Ron Paul's position on another topic in hopes you can sell him as some sort of bigot and racist? Probably because you don't have anything else to attack him with?

Link to where Ron Paul does not want to eat with blacks, Hispanics or Asians or I’ll assume you have nothing.

Thanks, and bye as I doubt you will respond with anything meaningful.

Forum List

Back