Ron Paul - Third Party Run?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
The Liberal Media isn't mentioning it, but Ron Paul has not dropped out of the Republican primaries. He is still raising lots of money. Could it be that he might run as a Libertarian in the General Elections? He could Nader McCain.

Best defintion of a libertarian: A republican who wants to smoke dope and get laid.:rofl:

The Liberal Media isn't mentioning it, but Ron Paul has not dropped out of the Republican primaries. He is still raising lots of money. Could it be that he might run as a Libertarian in the General Elections? He could Nader McCain.

Best defintion of a libertarian: A republican who wants to smoke dope and get laid.:rofl:

Since when was "Republican" a political ideology? Best definition of a liberal: all about freedom to do EXACTLY what the PC consensus says in okay; otherwise, as intolerant as the Third Reich.

You may laugh but Paul knows and respects the constitution more than the three clowns running.

Oh, yes, the conservatives are so tolerant of others. Please............

From my POV, everyone appears to be quite intolerant nowadays of anything that doesn't agree with their extremism.

Speaking for myself, I consider myself quite tolerant. I put up with people every day I'd just as soon stuff into a mailbox as look at.:eusa_angel:

Paul wouldn't know what the Constitution means if Sandra Day O'Connor were sitting next to him and feeding him info.

Well, I guess if you believe the constitution allows for relentless, unwavering federal spending...possible bankruptcy of the nation be damned...then I could see how you would think that.

I can take care of my own "general welfare". It's quite a shame that many can not.

Speaking for myself, I consider myself quite tolerant. I put up with people every day I'd just as soon stuff into a mailbox as look at.

You're not the only one, Gunny. Lately, however, you seem a little bit peevish at times. :eusa_whistle:

It is not only the extremes. You can't discuss politics with just about anyone without people getting pissed off. I don't remember it like this in the good old daze.:sad:

Paul wouldn't know what the Constitution means if Sandra Day O'Connor were sitting next to him and feeding him info.

Interesting that your standard for "what the Constitution means" is a feeding from a judge. Ron Paul knows what the Constitution SAYS because he's READ IT. What it SAYS is a good place to start figuring out what it MEANS, unless, of course, you find what it SAYS to be inconvenient. In that case, it MEANS what you want it to mean, regardless of what it SAYS.

You're not the only one, Gunny. Lately, however, you seem a little bit peevish at times. :eusa_whistle:

It is not only the extremes. You can't discuss politics with just about anyone without people getting pissed off. I don't remember it like this in the good old daze.:sad:

Because it wasn't like this. I'm just wondering where it's leading.

That is slander! I am not a Ron Paul supporter for various reasons, but I think he has a better idea of the constitution that many so called Politicians!

That is slander! I am not a Ron Paul supporter for various reasons, but I think he has a better idea of the constitution that many so called Politicians!

1. not slander...it's my opinion.
2. he's a public figure
3. he's opened himself up on the issue by claiming he actually knows something about the constitution.

and, no... he really doesn't.

1. not slander...it's my opinion.
2. he's a public figure
3. he's opened himself up on the issue by claiming he actually knows something about the constitution.

and, no... he really doesn't.

Again, like you said, in your opinion.

From my POV, everyone appears to be quite intolerant nowadays of anything that doesn't agree with their extremism.

Speaking for myself, I consider myself quite tolerant. I put up with people every day I'd just as soon stuff into a mailbox as look at.:eusa_angel:

Mighty Christian of you brother.

Forum List

Back