Has anyone visited the Trinity United Church website?

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Jon, May 9, 2008.

1. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

This, again, is the church the man running for President of the United State of AMERICA attended for 20 years.

Quotes from this Statement of Faith include:

I'm sorry, but my entire family is from Europe (I'm a second generation American, my family only recently came to America), and I belong to an AMERICAN people. I remain true to my native land, America, not to Europe. If these people are so true to their "native" land, then they can return there. If they, like modern immigrants, want to live in America, then they need to be American.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people having pride from where they come from. But Obama, and most of the people in this church, COME from America. If you want to have pride in your NATIVE land, then do so, but make sure you know what the word native means.

Obama attended a church for 20 years and held a commitment to Africa, and people want to elect him as our President? Where's his commitment to America? How can I trust him not to waste billions of dollars liberating parts of Africa, like Bush has wasted billions to "liberate the people of Iraq."

Wright wants reconciliation? How can he make that claim when he spent numerous hours condemning white America for everything that went wrong in his life, after he claimed America "got what it deserved," and after he claimed white men created AIDS to kill off his people? You call THAT reconciliation?

I'm sure this may belong in the Race forum, but it deals with Obama, so I thought I'd throw it here. I just can't believe people are so blind as to see what Obama stands for. He doesn't stand for America, he stands for Africa. He said so for 20 years. He considers Africa his native land, but he wants to run for President of OUR land. How absurd.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ReillyT

ReillyT Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    This is the best you can come up with for an anti-Obama thread. This is pretty weak stuff. I have been to the website and I can even let you know that there is better material there, if you weren't too lazy to find it. Sad.

3. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    This was the first page I came to, this was enough for me. I'd spend more time reading it, but it's all hogwash. I have better things to do.

4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,758
    I remain true to my Irish roots.

*hic*

Get real.

5. doeton

doeton Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    "I have no problem with people having pride from where they come from. But Obama, and most of the people in this church, COME from America."

dude being that your relations only recently came here still doesn't excuse the utter fxcking stupidity of this statement.

familiarize yourself with history.

hello

slavery.

moron.

6. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    i created an entire thread that went to a few hundred posts about this same issue on another site and what i learned is:

obama's cult followers will never admit anything that makes the cult leader look bad. if something is anit-white, it is because the whitey hurt the black man first.

also, go to obambam's website, look under "people" and you will notice that african-americans, first americans, hispanics, women, pacific islanders (or whatever else is there)...but you will NOT see anglo or white americans. you will also notice, if you click african american, that oblaba says he can best respresent blacks because HIS story is their story.

the racist ass doesn't even realize that black people are not the only people from africa. imagine if a white candidate on their website, ignored african americans, and under european or anglo americans, said i can best represent you because my story is your story.

the freakin libs were be frothing at the mouth over racism because how could some white person think he is better than some other non-white person in representing whites. barack is black, so its all goooooooooooood.

7. doeton

doeton Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    "the racist ass doesn't even realize that black people are not the only people from africa."

huh?

somehow i imagine this makes sense in your mind...

please enlighten me.

8. doeton

doeton Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    ps i checked out the people deal

was it supposed to list disguntled bitter white guys?

i just don't quite git your complaint there.

no NASCAR dad section?

killin me.

9. doeton

doeton Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    "because how could some white person think he is better than some other non-white person in representing whites."

honestly yurt you appear to be frothing hun.

i mean the whole clinton quote was that it insinuated she thinks whites are harder workers.

right...heaven forbid someone suggest that is racists.

lol.

doesn't seem like you have a grasp on what racism is.

10. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352
    Zippity do da zippity de, my oh my what a wonderful day.

Oh, the quandary that abounds.