Has anyone visited the Trinity United Church website?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

This, again, is the church the man running for President of the United State of AMERICA attended for 20 years.

Quotes from this Statement of Faith include:

We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land"

I'm sorry, but my entire family is from Europe (I'm a second generation American, my family only recently came to America), and I belong to an AMERICAN people. I remain true to my native land, America, not to Europe. If these people are so true to their "native" land, then they can return there. If they, like modern immigrants, want to live in America, then they need to be American.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people having pride from where they come from. But Obama, and most of the people in this church, COME from America. If you want to have pride in your NATIVE land, then do so, but make sure you know what the word native means.

A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.

Obama attended a church for 20 years and held a commitment to Africa, and people want to elect him as our President? Where's his commitment to America? How can I trust him not to waste billions of dollars liberating parts of Africa, like Bush has wasted billions to "liberate the people of Iraq."

A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.

Wright wants reconciliation? How can he make that claim when he spent numerous hours condemning white America for everything that went wrong in his life, after he claimed America "got what it deserved," and after he claimed white men created AIDS to kill off his people? You call THAT reconciliation?

I'm sure this may belong in the Race forum, but it deals with Obama, so I thought I'd throw it here. I just can't believe people are so blind as to see what Obama stands for. He doesn't stand for America, he stands for Africa. He said so for 20 years. He considers Africa his native land, but he wants to run for President of OUR land. How absurd.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

This, again, is the church the man running for President of the United State of AMERICA attended for 20 years.

Quotes from this Statement of Faith include:

I'm sorry, but my entire family is from Europe (I'm a second generation American, my family only recently came to America), and I belong to an AMERICAN people. I remain true to my native land, America, not to Europe. If these people are so true to their "native" land, then they can return there. If they, like modern immigrants, want to live in America, then they need to be American.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people having pride from where they come from. But Obama, and most of the people in this church, COME from America. If you want to have pride in your NATIVE land, then do so, but make sure you know what the word native means.

Obama attended a church for 20 years and held a commitment to Africa, and people want to elect him as our President? Where's his commitment to America? How can I trust him not to waste billions of dollars liberating parts of Africa, like Bush has wasted billions to "liberate the people of Iraq."

Wright wants reconciliation? How can he make that claim when he spent numerous hours condemning white America for everything that went wrong in his life, after he claimed America "got what it deserved," and after he claimed white men created AIDS to kill off his people? You call THAT reconciliation?

I'm sure this may belong in the Race forum, but it deals with Obama, so I thought I'd throw it here. I just can't believe people are so blind as to see what Obama stands for. He doesn't stand for America, he stands for Africa. He said so for 20 years. He considers Africa his native land, but he wants to run for President of OUR land. How absurd.

This is the best you can come up with for an anti-Obama thread. This is pretty weak stuff. I have been to the website and I can even let you know that there is better material there, if you weren't too lazy to find it. Sad.

This was the first page I came to, this was enough for me. I'd spend more time reading it, but it's all hogwash. I have better things to do.

"I have no problem with people having pride from where they come from. But Obama, and most of the people in this church, COME from America."

dude being that your relations only recently came here still doesn't excuse the utter fxcking stupidity of this statement.

familiarize yourself with history.

hello

slavery.

moron.

i created an entire thread that went to a few hundred posts about this same issue on another site and what i learned is:

obama's cult followers will never admit anything that makes the cult leader look bad. if something is anit-white, it is because the whitey hurt the black man first.

also, go to obambam's website, look under "people" and you will notice that african-americans, first americans, hispanics, women, pacific islanders (or whatever else is there)...but you will NOT see anglo or white americans. you will also notice, if you click african american, that oblaba says he can best respresent blacks because HIS story is their story.

the racist ass doesn't even realize that black people are not the only people from africa. imagine if a white candidate on their website, ignored african americans, and under european or anglo americans, said i can best represent you because my story is your story.

the freakin libs were be frothing at the mouth over racism because how could some white person think he is better than some other non-white person in representing whites. barack is black, so its all goooooooooooood.

"the racist ass doesn't even realize that black people are not the only people from africa."

huh?

somehow i imagine this makes sense in your mind...

please enlighten me.

ps i checked out the people deal

was it supposed to list disguntled bitter white guys?

i just don't quite git your complaint there.

no NASCAR dad section?

killin me.

"because how could some white person think he is better than some other non-white person in representing whites."

honestly yurt you appear to be frothing hun.

i mean the whole clinton quote was that it insinuated she thinks whites are harder workers.

right...heaven forbid someone suggest that is racists.

lol.

doesn't seem like you have a grasp on what racism is.

"the racist ass doesn't even realize that black people are not the only people from africa."

huh?

somehow i imagine this makes sense in your mind...

please enlighten me.

ever heard of arabs? because i know white south afrikkaners have not been there long enough to satisfy your racism. why don't you pack up and leave the USA? actually, are you from the US or somewhere else?

ever heard of arabs? because i know white south afrikkaners have not been there long enough to satisfy your racism. why don't you pack up and leave the USA? actually, are you from the US or somewhere else?

ok, gotta eat dirt on that. good point.

uh i'm a blessed son of the USA.

what obama quote or issue are you referring to though in regards to his seeing AFrica as all black.

what obama quote or issue are you referring to though in regards to his seeing AFrica as all black.

i can't copy his website's links, but if you click 'people' you will see what i talked about.

It is an exciting time for African Americans, who will play a pivotal role in this election. We want to ensure that you have what you need to share your ideas and turn your enthusiasm for Barack into action that can help lift up your families and communities.

There is no better advocate for African Americans than Barack Obama. Barack knows your story, because it is his story.

imagine a white person saying:

There is no better advocate for Anglo-Americans than Jeb White. White knows your story, because it is his story

I know I don't want Obama for president. You hang out with racists who hate America and defend terrorists who have set off bombs in America, chances are you have the same views they do.

Nobody's so stupid they don't know what their buddies believe, and if they are, they don't deserve to be pres anyway.

He knows, though. His wife calls America a hateful country, Obama's friends all hate America. Just the guy we want running things.:clap2:

those quotes don't bother me in the least.

they are made within the fabric of the american experience...

do you really think it's the same thing for white person to say the same thing given our history?

i don't.

I know I don't want Obama for president. You hang out with racists who hate America and defend terrorists who have set off bombs in America, chances are you have the same views they do.

Nobody's so stupid they don't know what their buddies believe, and if they are, they don't deserve to be pres anyway.

He knows, though. His wife calls America a hateful country, Obama's friends all hate America. Just the guy we want running things.:clap2:

do you have a quote? and do all his 'friends' hate america? i don't think so.

It's racist no matter who says them. Because everybody can conceive of a reason to hate another race.

I could hate American Indians for wiping out the mammoths.
I could hate those of Nordic descent for raping and pillaging my ancestors along the coastline of England.
I could hate those of Asian descent for bombing Pearl Harbor.
I could hate those of Arabic descent for flying planes into the twin towers.

If I can do all those things, then blacks can hate whites because they used to be slaves.

Forgetting, of course, that blacks are STILL selling blacks into slavery, and blacks sold blacks to whites as slaves....and blacks are starving their own people and committing genocide upon each other as we speak.

But hey, if they want to hate us, it's okay. Because we fought the bloodiest war in American history, and paid with our WHITE blood to get rid of slavery in the US. But since we didn't set them all up in mansions and provide them with free education, and take food out of our own kids' mouths to feed them, we're the racists.

And if they want to hate us, that's great. We'll just forget that WHITE students died in the south trying to bring equality to them.

Stupid white pigs. No wonder they hate us. We so obviously deserve it, and they're, after all, privileged by right of their skin color to behave in any old manner they please, and we'd better like it.

Forum List

Back