Ron Paul: "They're Terrorists Because We're Occupiers".

Ron Paul is basically stating the law of physics (action->equal but opposite reaction) applied to life situations.

No. He's stating a silly opinion that has no possible basis in reality.

We cannot have created the fucking scum to whom our actions are the REaction.

Dopey-assed apologists for the likes of al qaeda can make the claim that our behavior serves only to make "more" of those pricks, but that argument is completely senseless. And no matter how stupid that contention may be, it is impossible that our REACTION to them somehow created them in the first place.

It's meaningless tripe.

Exactly. AQ and other Radical Islamists have but ONE goal, and that is to defeat the unbelievers of their doctrine. When will people wake the HELL up and realize that they have a target on their backs courtesy of these monsters, and are gonna do what they DO no matter if we are there or not.

Perhaps some would like a little lesson in History, and how far Islam got into Europe in the past? (And that they are BACK there NOW with a vengance)?

Ron Paul is basically stating the law of physics (action->equal but opposite reaction) applied to life situations.

Dopey-assed apologists for the likes of al qaeda can make the claim that our behavior serves only to make "more" of those pricks, but that argument is completely senseless. And no matter how stupid that contention may be, it is impossible that our REACTION to them somehow created them in the first place.

It's meaningless tripe.

Exactly. AQ and other Radical Islamists have but ONE goal, and that is to defeat the unbelievers of their doctrine. When will people wake the HELL up and realize that they have a target on their backs courtesy of these monsters, and are gonna do what they DO no matter if we are there or not.

Perhaps some would like a little lesson in History, and how far Islam got into Europe in the past? (And that they are BACK there NOW with a vengance)?
Nobody is denying a long history of terrorism.

What we're SAYING is that intervention isn't pouring water onto the fire, it's pouring kerosene.

Do we have real enemies not of our making? You bet.

Do our policies create new terrorists and have motivated old terrorists and in-between terrorists? You bet.

Do we get it right? Sometimes: e.g., Bush went after AQ in Afghanistan. Bush the Elder went after Noriega in Panama. What a hoot! We shot the town up and got to play rock music, too, at the top of decibel meter. Caught the wanker, too! The suckhead is still a prisoner awaiting extradition to France.

Do we get it wrong? Too much: e.g., Bush did not get the job done in Afghanistan.

Does Liability get it wrong? Yes, too much: e.g., see above.

bush was too scared to go into pakistan. if bush would have hit the tribal areas as much as obama has from the beginning while also hitting AG this "war" would have ended years ago with both the afghanistan and pakistan taliban's cripplied.

Nevermind Pakistan is an ALLY? Oh, that's right Obama did say during the campaign that he'd bomb them...didn't he?

an "ally" that gave refuge to terrorists in their lawless tribal areas and then threatened us with war if we went after them. obama had the balls bush didn't to actually do something about it. now you have terrorists living in fear of drones and the pakistan army blowing the living shit of south warzistan along with the other terrorist loving FATA spots.

bush was too scared to go into pakistan. if bush would have hit the tribal areas as much as obama has from the beginning while also hitting AG this "war" would have ended years ago with both the afghanistan and pakistan taliban's cripplied.

Nevermind Pakistan is an ALLY? Oh, that's right Obama did say during the campaign that he'd bomb them...didn't he?

an "ally" that gave refuge to terrorists in their lawless tribal areas and then threatened us with war if we went after them. obama had the balls bush didn't to actually do something about it. now you have terrorists living in fear of drones and the pakistan army blowing the living shit of south warzistan along with the other terrorist loving FATA spots.

Fine but with ONE POINT you forget...THEY ARE A NUCLEAR POWER...

Ponder that for awhile, and get back to us...Obama didn't take it under consideration when he spewed that now did he? he's a wet-behind the ears RUBE, as are YOU quite frankly.

Ponder that for awhile, and get back to us...Obama didn't take it under consideration when he spewed that now did he? he's a wet-behind the ears RUBE, as are YOU quite frankly.

1) pakistan would never nuke us or even threaten us with it. they aren't suicidal
2) going after the FATA and not the "real" pakistan was understood from the beginning

1) pakistan would never nuke us or even threaten us with it. they aren't suicidal
2) going after the FATA and not the "real" pakistan was understood from the beginning
but having a nuke does prevent a country from overthrowing them.

It's meaningless tripe.

What we're SAYING is that intervention isn't pouring water onto the fire, it's pouring kerosene.

Actually, any idiot who says our behavior created terrorists is denying the long history of terrorism.

And if our reaction is pouring kerosene, then the prescription is what? A meek and watery surrender?

Of course the fucking scumbag terrorist motherfuckers want to make it appear that our behavior is only making matters worse.

I mean, seriously, what did you expect them to do? Cry? Did you think they'd willingly acknowledge that our forceful reaction is complicating their fucking scumbag plans?

Actually, any idiot who says our behavior created terrorists is denying the long history of terrorism.

And if our reaction is pouring kerosene, then the prescription is what? A meek and watery surrender?

Of course the fucking scumbag terrorist motherfuckers want to make it appear that our behavior is only making matters worse.

I mean, seriously, what did you expect them to do? Cry? Did you think they'd willingly acknowledge that our forceful reaction is complicating their fucking scumbag plans?

That's essentially what they're getting with this Administration. Too many have fallen into the false premise that if we just LEAVE they'll LEAVE us alone...Uh-Huh...:cuckoo:

It hasn't stopped them in the past with their declared objective...to make the West Submit...or DIE.

And Tepid responses such as pulling out of areas where we have them engaged has garnered death in the past. How many times do some have to view this lesson before it sinks in that these people have to be DEFEATED?

Your point of view has been definitively and clearly debunked, L. Your repeated denials only reveal that your stubborness has an immoral and venial componet to it. In other words, you can't admit when you are wrong. Thus, when you are right, that is open to serious consideration as to the correctness of your position. Do you get it yet? You are not reliable.

Your point of view has been definitively and clearly debunked, L. Your repeated denials only reveal that your stubborness has an immoral and venial componet to it. In other words, you can't admit when you are wrong. Thus, when you are right, that is open to serious consideration as to the correctness of your position. Do you get it yet? You are not reliable.
Heck, the law of physics proves Ron Paul's point (as I said before).

Jokey, Jokey, Jokey. :eusa_hand:

Since YOU have less than zero credibility, your assessment of me or anything I have said is more worthless than used toilet paper as it swirls down a flushed commode.

I have admitted when I have been wrong. It's rare, but it has happened. When was the last time YOU admitted error, dufus?

You have yet to establish in ANY way that I was wrong in anything I have said here, you dim bulb. You making the CLAIM is simply never going to suffice. Especially YOU making the claim. (See first sentece of second paragraph, above!)

Your opinion of my reliability is of no value except to a complete imbecile -- like you.

That's essentially what they're getting with this Administration. Too many have fallen into the false premise that if we just LEAVE they'll LEAVE us alone...Uh-Huh...:cuckoo:

It hasn't stopped them in the past with their declared objective...to make the West Submit...or DIE.

And Tepid responses such as pulling out of areas where we have them engaged has garnered death in the past. How many times do some have to view this lesson before it sinks in that these people have to be DEFEATED?

I agree with this post as I put on the first page of this thread. thinking we can just leave and that past transgressions will be forgotten is plain stupid. What I wish for though is that we don't start anymore shit so that hopefully one day we *can* leave the middle east when we no longer need their oil.

I don't necessarily agree with him, but with so many Republicans bowing down to Rush and kowtowing to the Tea-Baggers, I give him credit for not swallowing the party line.

depends on whether the tea-bagger is male or female.

I don't necessarily agree with him, but with so many Republicans bowing down to Rush and kowtowing to the Tea-Baggers, I give him credit for not swallowing the party line.
Well, there are a LOT of RP-supporting "Tea Baggers" too...

Forum List

Back