Ron Paul: "They're Terrorists Because We're Occupiers".

That's essentially what they're getting with this Administration. Too many have fallen into the false premise that if we just LEAVE they'll LEAVE us alone...Uh-Huh...:cuckoo:

It hasn't stopped them in the past with their declared objective...to make the West Submit...or DIE.

And Tepid responses such as pulling out of areas where we have them engaged has garnered death in the past. How many times do some have to view this lesson before it sinks in that these people have to be DEFEATED?

I agree with this post as I put on the first page of this thread. thinking we can just leave and that past transgressions will be forgotten is plain stupid. What I wish for though is that we don't start anymore shit so that hopefully one day we *can* leave the middle east when we no longer need their oil.

Thanks, however this leads us to Treaties/Agreements again, doesn't it?

And this is MORE than about OIL.

L-boy has lost the argument because he never supported his point of view with any credible evidence.

As to making terrorists. In Louisiana, at a hole in the swamp called Mansfield (it is still a hole), the CSA beat the USA,, and afterwards some USA officers were asking a Confederate prisoner if he were fighting the North to protect his slaves. The good old boy looked at them as if they were crazy, said "I have no slaves. I am fighting because you bastards are down here."

If the DOD had used the Corps of Engineers to rebuild Iraq with Iraqi labor paid at decent wages, the neo-cons could have had a chance at creating a real ally in the new Iraq. Instead, they turned it over to 'privatization' under Halliburton et al, and now we are here.

Bunch of stupid slobs. Invaded a country that they did not need to, still won the military conflict, then threw the victory away because of flawed philosophy and policy making. Stupid and criminal slobs.

L-boy has lost the argument because he never supported his point of view with any credible evidence.

As to making terrorists. In Louisiana, at a hole in the swamp called Mansfield (it is still a hole), the CSA beat the USA,, and afterwards some USA officers were asking a Confederate prisoner if he were fighting the North to protect his slaves. The good old boy looked at them as if they were crazy, said "I have no slaves. I am fighting because you bastards are down here."

If the DOD had used the Corps of Engineers to rebuild Iraq with Iraqi labor paid at decent wages, the neo-cons could have had a chance at creating a real ally in the new Iraq. Instead, they turned it over to 'privatization' under Halliburton et al, and now we are here.

Bunch of stupid slobs. Invaded a country that they did not need to, still won the military conflict, then threw the victory away because of flawed philosophy and policy making. Stupid and criminal slobs.

Jokey's sekf-serving (but typically baseless) proclamation that I "lost" the "debate" is as meaningless as the vast majority of the other nonsense Jokey pontificates.

I DENIED the claim of another. In denying the other guy's claim, you bombastic nitwit, I am not the one who assumes the burden.

I have yet to see anybody actually defend the idiotic contention that by responding to them, WE created the fuckers that attacked us in the first place. It is self-evidently insane to take that self-refuting position, in fact. This explains why a loser such as you so warmly embraces it! :lol:

But enough.

Your poor battered ego needs some stroking. So, go get Confusedatious to tell you what a real hero you are. You are, afterall, known by the company you keep in many respects.

Sucks to be you, Jokey. That, of course, is tautological.

L-boy made a claim, could not affirmatively support it, his opinion was slapped down, counter evidence was offered, L-boy could not counter it and got slapped down, and now he is crying.

So typical of Loser-boy (sigh).

L-boy made a claim, could not affirmatively support it, his opinion was slapped down, counter evidence was offered, L-boy could not counter it and got slapped down, and now he is crying.

So typical of Loser-boy (sigh).

Jokey as always engages in lying outright when exposed as the loser that he is.

I made a denial, not a claim. I did support my position as Jokey knows. He just lies because it's easier than dealing with facts.

The counter "evidence" was not evidence at all. Just some insipid weak attempts at argumentation. Failures, of course. Rebuffed readily, as I demonstrated.

and not only am I not crying (there being no reason for the winner of the debate to feel any reason to cry), but as is his standard M.O., it is Jokey who is crying and just pretending that he has ever made any kind of dent with his paltry efforts.

Absolutely standard behavior for Jokey. He's got nothing. And it always shines through. :clap2:

So, Jokey, tell us all again how you "demonstrated" that WE caused the terrorist attacks by reacting to them :cuckoo: , you totally illogical lying fucktard! :lol:

You could not support your claim, L-boy, and you still can't.

Your lies profiteth you nothing.

Now, please, grow up and act like a mature adult.

You could not support your claim, L-boy, and you still can't.

Your lies profiteth you nothing.

Now, please, grow up and act like a mature adult.

Tell us again, Jokey, how we caused the terrorist attacks on us by reacting to the terrorist attacks? :eusa_whistle:

Your complete dishonesty stands glaringly exposed, as always, Jokey, until and unless you can do that.

And you never will because you can't and you can't because the claim is self-defeating, self-evidently retarded and because you have been caught, again, just lying!

That has been provided to you many times in many threads.

Your denial is simply immature and childish.

Your stubborness is simply moral veniality and quite boring. Move along.

So, Jokey, tell us all again how you "demonstrated" that WE caused the terrorist attacks by reacting to them :cuckoo: , you totally illogical lying fucktard! :lol:

Since I know that your English Comprehension is non-existent I am attaching a video. Hopefully you can understand sounds other that cro-magnon guttural speech.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

Since I know that your English Comprehension is non-existent I am attaching a video. Hopefully you can understand sounds other that cro-magnon guttural speech.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

My English comprehension is vastly superior to yours, you diseased scumbag. In a proper universe, you'd be rotting in a cell for life, you fucking shit.

Addressing the laughable "merits" of your stupid-ass post, let's just note that you are engaging in the fallacy known as an appeal to authority:

"If an FBI agent believes as you do, well then holy shit, you must be totally fucking vindicated." :cuckoo:

But again, assholes such as you are just bobbing and weaving. Your inability to address the point is noted.

If we are reacting to the scumsucking shit that attacked US, then our reaction cannot be the cause of what they did to elicit the reaction, you ignorant degenerate idiot.

Your point of view has been definitively and clearly debunked, L. Your repeated denials only reveal that your stubborness has an immoral and venial componet to it. In other words, you can't admit when you are wrong. Thus, when you are right, that is open to serious consideration as to the correctness of your position. Do you get it yet? You are not reliable.
Heck, the law of physics proves Ron Paul's point (as I said before).

:lol:My physics class was a little different than the Ron Paul physics class.

It's really simple.

If america's enemies see that terrorism against the US causes the US to alter it's foreign policy to a foreign policy that they like, they will do more of it.

Also, I refuse to evil people who target and blow up civilians to spread terror, force the strongest country in the world to submit to their will.

I have no brief for Contumacious, as any clear-headed thinking person on this board knows. However, Conty just knocked Liability out of the round, out of the ring, and out of this discussion. Any comments from Liability here are merely the mutterings of a stunned brain that substitutes lousy language for critical thinking.

Your point of view has been definitively and clearly debunked, L. Your repeated denials only reveal that your stubborness has an immoral and venial componet to it. In other words, you can't admit when you are wrong. Thus, when you are right, that is open to serious consideration as to the correctness of your position. Do you get it yet? You are not reliable.
Heck, the law of physics proves Ron Paul's point (as I said before).

:lol:My physics class was a little different than the Ron Paul physics class.

It's really simple.

If america's enemies see that terrorism against the US causes the US to alter it's foreign policy to a foreign policy that they like, they will do more of it. And if we are the strongest natiion in the world, tell me why we have not caught or killed O-boy.

Also, I refuse to evil people who target and blow up civilians to spread terror, force the strongest country in the world to submit to their will.

And if their goals are to leave them and their cultures alone? We have no brief to "save" the world, gang.

Last edited:
Addressing the laughable "merits" of your stupid-ass post, let's just note that you are engaging in the fallacy known as an appeal to authority:

"If an FBI agent believes as you do, well then holy shit, you must be totally fucking vindicated."

you just proved in one post how you understand nothing of logic

If america's enemies see that terrorism against the US causes the US to alter it's foreign policy to a foreign policy that they like, they will do more of it.

I know that the Palestinians would love a foreign policy wherein the US do not subsidize their holocaust.

I know the Iraqis would love it if the US would leave their country after terrorizing the same for 20 years and counting .

I know the Afpak region would love it if the US would leave them the fuck alone and stop killing their love ones with drones.

So yes, the avengers want the US to adopt a foreign policy they like.

"If an FBI agent believes as you do, well then holy shit, you must be totally fucking vindicated." :cuckoo:.

I see, so who vindicates you? Howdy Doody?

Unlike you, you pathetic skell piece of crap, I do not require external "vindication."

Logic itself proves me right and you wrong, no matter who else might (for some silly reason) "agree" with your retarded position.

!

Nothing vindicates Liability lack of critical thinking ability. Thus he substitutes poor language in its place, which makes him a two-time loser.

"If an FBI agent believes as you do, well then holy shit, you must be totally fucking vindicated."

you just proved in one post how you understand nothing of logic

Now you see why he has single handedly and easily earned the title "The Mother Of All Fucktards".

If we are reacting to the scumsucking shit that attacked US, then our reaction cannot be the cause of what they did to elicit the reaction, you ignorant degenerate idiot.

1. US occupies territory
2. Terrorists attack
3. US still occupies territory and increases attacks of terrorists.
4. Terrorists attack.

You could still react and contribute to the cause.

Of course if we liked to convolute shit and get in a yelling match while drooling all over ourselves about how great we are than I'm sure we can't understand this. Until that time anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.

Forum List

Back