Ron Paul: "They're Terrorists Because We're Occupiers".

Retarded liberoidal talking pointlesses are not a good form of argument, no matter how retarded you happen to be, blu.

Sorry.

You lose.

another useless post from lieability (hannity reject to the extreme). when you have something substantial to say then try again.

that our fp creates and has created terrorists groups and gobs of propaganda for the leaders is fact.

Any claim from blu, the mutant reject doggie from blu's clues, is automatically doubtful since, like so many uber fucking liberoidal sacks of shit, blu is extremely stupid and a degenerate but committed liar.

blu couldn't TELL when something is substantial, so no one need worry about it's alleged concern with substantive posts.

blu's claim is not a "fact." It is a liberoidal talking pointless (and generally worthless) stupid-ass mere opinion.

Terrorists existed before there ever was a USA, but dumbasses like the fucktard blu will never grasp the import of that.

do you realize 100% of this post was a fallacy & illogical much like the rests of your posts?
maybe you should read bin laden's transcripts as to why 9/11 happened along with other attacks against us. maybe you should read what the CIA/FBI and the 9/11 commision report has to say about it. try to go beyond your knee jerk reactions and your silly thinkign that we can do whatever we want around the world without consequence

Retarded liberoidal talking pointlesses are not a good form of argument, no matter how retarded you happen to be, blu.

Sorry.

You lose.

another useless post from lieability (hannity reject to the extreme). when you have something substantial to say then try again.

that our fp creates and has created terrorists groups and gobs of propaganda for the leaders is fact.

Any claim from blu, the mutant reject doggie from blu's clues, is automatically doubtful since, like so many uber fucking liberoidal sacks of shit, blu is extremely stupid and a degenerate but committed liar.

blu couldn't TELL when something is substantial, so no one need worry about it's alleged concern with substantive posts.

blu's claim is not a "fact." It is a liberoidal talking pointless (and generally worthless) stupid-ass mere opinion.

Terrorists existed before there ever was a USA, but dumbasses like the fucktard blu will never grasp the import of that.

Indeed. blu has never heard of Barbary Pirates? Seems blu has failed history.

blu is still fucking around with his middle term fallacy.

If one defines "meddled in the ME" in some vapid, empty, typically "liberal" way,then one can reach almost any desired conclusion.

Before I bother trying to correct your endless supply of stupidity again, why don't you man-up a little bit, blu? What the fuck do YOU think should be the proper meaning of the term "meddled in the ME", you assmonkey?

Indeed. nevemind that we have obligations by TREATY to many of these countries. Blowback? Meddling? Give me a fuckin' break already. We just don't go in to a place willy-nilly.

And besides the places we attacked? We had just cause against these people for harboring enimies that have attacked us. It's that simple.

where did treaties come into this? I know you aren't that dumb to think we have only interfered with countries when treaties were involved.

You are in dire need of a history lesson. We attack places that have attacked us, or threaten our interests.

do you realize 100% of this post was a fallacy & illogical much like the rests of your posts?
maybe you should read bin laden's transcripts as to why 9/11 happened along with other attacks against us. maybe you should read what the CIA/FBI and the 9/11 commision report has to say about it. try to go beyond your knee jerk reactions and your silly thinkign that we can do whatever we want around the world without consequence

No, ma'am. I realize all you have to work with is fallacy -- and you like to lie so you falsely claim my post was fallacious because you have no honest rejoinder.

I don't much give a crap about what Osama bin pigfucker said. YOu place undue stock in the propaganda of the enemy. I don't.

I realize you are tragically retarded, but still, I take pity on stupid shits like you, so I will try yet again to educate your stupid empty skull. Any fucking imbecile can tell us that our actions have consequences. Fuck; even a schmuck like you can figure that much out.

But you should not confue so often cause and effect.

We did not create terrorists. We reacted to them. When we react to them, it is claimed by fucking morons like you that we are only serving to create more of them. :cuckoo: You repeat this vapid idiocy so often that you end up believing that we created them in the first place. :cuckoo: You fucking asslicking retarded liberoidals really shouldn't try to engage in such discussions. It's all way the fuck over your heads.

The Mother Of ALL Fucktards completely and totally ignores the fact that Switzerland - a neutral country who minds its own business - has not been subjected to "terrorists" attacks.

Abdulmutallab did not try to blow up the airplane in Amsterdam, no siree. He wanted to wait until he was in US soil. So here we have individuals who are willing to kamikaze into US buildings and blow their peckers up because they hate the US So much.

But Mr. pecker head is unable to connect the dots.

Do we have real enemies not of our making? You bet.

Do our policies create new terrorists and have motivated old terrorists and in-between terrorists? You bet.

Do we get it right? Sometimes: e.g., Bush went after AQ in Afghanistan. Bush the Elder went after Noriega in Panama. What a hoot! We shot the town up and got to play rock music, too, at the top of decibel meter. Caught the wanker, too! The suckhead is still a prisoner awaiting extradition to France.

Do we get it wrong? Too much: e.g., Bush did not get the job done in Afghanistan.

Does Liability get it wrong? Yes, too much: e.g., see above.

No, ma'am. I realize all you have to work with is fallacy -- and you like to lie so you falsely claim my post was fallacious because you have no honest rejoinder.

I don't much give a crap about what Osama bin pigfucker said. YOu place undue stock in the propaganda of the enemy. I don't.

I realize you are tragically retarded, but still, I take pity on stupid shits like you, so I will try yet again to educate your stupid empty skull. Any fucking imbecile can tell us that our actions have consequences. Fuck; even a schmuck like you can figure that much out.

But you should not confue so often cause and effect.

We did not create terrorists. We reacted to them. When we react to them, it is claimed by fucking morons like you that we are only serving to create more of them. :cuckoo: You repeat this vapid idiocy so often that you end up believing that we created them in the first place. :cuckoo: You fucking asslicking retarded liberoidals really shouldn't try to engage in such discussions. It's all way the fuck over your heads.

talking to you is a waste of time. I thought you would have learned at hannity that attacking the poster is a waste of time and does nothing to further your argument. you have yet to provide an example or prove anything you say, and instead attack me as a long list of things that aren't true and that you couldn't possibly know about. when you mature and move away from badly thought out insults then maybe we can try this again.

Do our policies create new terrorists and have motivated old terrorists and in-between terrorists? You bet.

Do we get it right? Sometimes: e.g., Bush went after AQ in Afghanistan. Bush the Elder went after Noriega in Panama. What a hoot! We shot the town up and got to play rock music, too, at the top of decibel meter. Caught the wanker, too! The suckhead is still a prisoner awaiting extradition to France.

Do we get it wrong? Too much: e.g., Bush did not get the job done in Afghanistan.

bush was too scared to go into pakistan. if bush would have hit the tribal areas as much as obama has from the beginning while also hitting AG this "war" would have ended years ago with both the afghanistan and pakistan taliban's cripplied.

L has a terrible time designing a truly critically thought out argument. Many you can help him out here.

talking to you is a waste of time.

It is certainly a waste of time for you to try to "sell" me your special brand of uber-liberoidal-dishonesty and stupidity. I agree. I am not interested in buying your lies or your irrational arguments. Nobody with a functioning brain is much interested in hearing assholes like you endlessly loop their irrational stupid dishonesty.

I thought you would have learned at hannity that attacking the poster is a waste of time and does nothing to further your argument.

A lesson you never learned -- despite your arrogant and hypocritical willingness to "teach" that lesson.

you have yet to provide an example or prove anything you say,

Of course, that's just another one of your endless lies. It is, in fact, YOU who has offered ONLY stupid-ass mere opinion.

and instead attack me as a long list of things that aren't true and that you couldn't possibly know about.

I have only pointed out what you have said and done. If you don't like that, then refrain from engaging in such tripe in the future! Quite simple, ya dishonest fucktard.

when you mature and move away from badly thought out insults then maybe we can try this again.

When you are up to basing any "argument" on actual facts instead of just a newly phrased reiteration of some previously refuted liberoidal talking pointless, I might be willing to give you another go. Until then, feel obliged to stick it up your ass and spin like a top you dishonest & hypocritical buttrash.

Happy New Year, ya dumbass fuckstick!

Last edited:
talking to you is a waste of time..

He hasn't developed cognitively to understand human language. He is still trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Keep the posts simple using symbols such as :

hieroglyphics-2.jpg

L has a terrible time designing a truly critically thought out argument. Many you can help him out here.

Jokey likes to make and repeat that lie because he has no ability to articulate a well-crafted argument at all and is humiliated by the thrashings I have consistently handed to him as a result.

He and blu are like two pees in a pod. Or in a toilet. Whatever.

Jokey likes to make and repeat that lie because he has no ability to articulate a well-crafted argument at all and is humiliated by the thrashings I have consistently handed to him as a result.

You are projecting your whimsy for Contumacious again, L-boy. :lol:

Btw,shame on Stein for accusing Dr. Paul of being Anti-Semitic. He was losing the argument so he had to stoop and start hurling "Racism" accusations at him. Isn't that what Liberals do all the time? Stein can no longer call himself a real Conservative in my opinion. He simply resorted to using shallow Liberal race-baiting tactics and that is unforgivable. Shame Shame Mr. Stein. :(

Stein is no more "conservative" than John Podhoretz, David Brooks or William Kristol.

He -- and they -- are JEWS.

To them, America is a useful tool for Israel. Nothing more.

But certainly less. It's filled with goyim who need to be controlled.

That is the alpha and the omega of what you need to understand about the situation.

talking to you is a waste of time..

He hasn't developed cognitively to understand human language. He is still trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Keep the posts simple using symbols such as :

hieroglyphics-2.jpg

Confusedatious is just a complete sack of shit. He has zero grasp of what the Constitution was designed to accomplish, yet pontificates on it endlessly, coming up in the process with such gems as 'that poor Roman Polanski is getting screwed!' (Not a quote -- but a pretty good paraphrase of the pedophile supporter's commentary.)

Seriously, when a truly vile piece of worthless shit like Confusedatious is on "your" side, you should have some doubts about the rectitude of your position.

That piece of shit, Confusedatious, thinks a 13 year old DRUGGED girl is perfectly "ok" with 'consenting" to oral sex, vaginal sex and anal sex with a much older man even when she has repeatedly protested his actions!

And now he's on board with blu!

Be proud blu.

Last edited:

You are projecting your whimsy for Contumacious again, L-boy. :lol:

No no Jokey. Confusedatious is actually a fucking vile piece of shit. He is a rodent of a human being. That you and blu are on the same "side" as that piece of filth says plenty about you. None of what it says is good, however.

Btw,shame on Stein for accusing Dr. Paul of being Anti-Semitic. He was losing the argument so he had to stoop and start hurling "Racism" accusations at him. Isn't that what Liberals do all the time? Stein can no longer call himself a real Conservative in my opinion. He simply resorted to using shallow Liberal race-baiting tactics and that is unforgivable. Shame Shame Mr. Stein. :(

Stein is no more "conservative" than John Podhoretz, David Brooks or William Kristol.

He -- and they -- are JEWS.

To them, America is a useful tool for Israel. Nothing more.

But certainly less. It's filled with goyim who need to be controlled.

That is the alpha and the omega of what you need to understand about the situation.
You speak of ZIONIST Jews.

NOT Jews because they are Jews.

Two different classifications...

That's like saying trying to make all Mexicans out to be Atzlan and La Raza activists. Yes, there are numbers of pro-illegals Mexicans, but lots of Mexicans are Americans or are legal citizens.

Last edited:

bush was too scared to go into pakistan. if bush would have hit the tribal areas as much as obama has from the beginning while also hitting AG this "war" would have ended years ago with both the afghanistan and pakistan taliban's cripplied.

Nevermind Pakistan is an ALLY? Oh, that's right Obama did say during the campaign that he'd bomb them...didn't he?

OBAMA_WARRIOR.jpg

Ron Paul is basically stating the law of physics (action->equal but opposite reaction) applied to life situations.

No. He's stating a silly opinion that has no possible basis in reality.

We cannot have created the fucking scum to whom our actions are the REaction.

Dopey-assed apologists for the likes of al qaeda can make the claim that our behavior serves only to make "more" of those pricks, but that argument is completely senseless. And no matter how stupid that contention may be, it is impossible that our REACTION to them somehow created them in the first place.

It's meaningless tripe.

Forum List

Back