Ron Paul Supports Ground Zero Mosque

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Supports Ground Zero Mosque;

And THAT is why I don't support Ron Paul!

He's a moron!

This is the "conservative" who argued that we were to blame for 9/11 and that we needed to understand why Muslims are so angry with us. Yes, he did. I still remember it. Guiliani ate him alive in a 2007 debate after he said that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0]YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate[/ame]

THIS is why Ron Paul lost the primaries in 2008, and the above is why this dumbass will lose again!

I know this will put me in the cross hairs of the Ron Paul kooks once again, but this has got to be spread far and wide.

Ron Paul is NOT the answer to our problems.

Ah man. I thought you were gonna talk about a Republican who broke party lines and how you support him. Would have been way more interesting. Rats.

Another blowhard. Saying what he thinks is wanted to be heard.
Loved how he danced around answering the Sharia question. "Well, that happens there. It won't be here". Um, does he know what compliance even means??

Like I said before. Sharia being applied here will be over my dead body.

Another blowhard. Saying what he thinks is wanted to be heard.
Loved how he danced around answering the Sharia question. "Well, that happens there. It won't be here". Um, does he know what compliance even means??

I mean, Ron Paul announced he was running and then torpedoed any chance of being our candidate in one breath! :lol:

He's a little kook and a DUMB little kook at that, when it comes to Islamofascism.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ron Paul is probably the most the most honest and ideologically coherent politician in the Republican Party, or perhaps the entire American political establishment, and although it's not the answer that I would give, it IS entirely an issue of private property, and that's exactly what his conservative, free-market, anti-Government political ideology would indicate him to say (and anybody else who claims to follow such an ideology). Unlike most hypocrites that inhabit the Capitol building, Ron Paul doesn't pander: He means what he says and he really believes it. He doesn't say what people want to hear: He tells it like it IS.

"I think the party has lost its way, because the conservative wing of the Rep party always advocated a non-interventionist foreign policy, ..., George Bush won the election in the year 2000 campaigning on a humble foreign policy - no nation-building, no policing of the world. Republicans were elected to end the Korean War, Republicans were elected to end the Vietnam War. There's a strong tradition of being anti-War by the Republican Party, it is the constitutional position, the advice of the founders to follow a non-interventionist foreign policy - no entangling alliances, be friends with countries, negotiate and talk with them and trade with them. Just think of tremendous improvements in relations with Vietnam - we lost 60,000 men, came home in defeat, now we go over there and invest in Vietnam. There is a lot of merit to the advice of the founders and following the constitution. My argument is that we shouldn't go to War so carelessly, when we do the wars don't end."

"Non-intervention was a major contributing factor - have you ever read the reasons why they attacked us? ... Right now we're building an embassy in Iraq that's bigger than the Vatican, we're building 14 perm bases, what would we say here if China was doing this in our country or in the Gulf of Mexico. We would object. We have to look at it from the perspective of somebody doing it to us."

He's right!!

That's almost ENTIRELY the point. Yours and ~300,000,000 other Americans. The point is that the entire "sharia law" line is a fearmongering straw-man fantasy. There won't be Sharia law in America, today, tomorrow, or in 1,000 years. It's a red herring meant to raise up some emotional response. The point is that it is precisely in countries like SAUDI ARABIA where the government dictates where and when a particular religious building can or cannot be constructed (ie, for anything but mosques, nowhere and no time). The point is that the United States isn't like Saudi Arabia and shouldn't behave like it.

Ron Paul is probably the most the most honest and ideologically coherent politician in the Republican Party, or perhaps the entire American political establishment, and although it's not the answer that I would give, it IS entirely an issue of private property, and that's exactly what his conservative, free-market, anti-Government political ideology would indicate him to say (and anybody else who claims to follow such an ideology). Unlike most hypocrites that inhabit the Capitol building, Ron Paul doesn't pander: He means what he says and he really believes it. He doesn't say what people want to hear: He tells it like it IS.

"I think the party has lost its way, because the conservative wing of the Rep party always advocated a non-interventionist foreign policy, ..., George Bush won the election in the year 2000 campaigning on a humble foreign policy - no nation-building, no policing of the world. Republicans were elected to end the Korean War, Republicans were elected to end the Vietnam War. There's a strong tradition of being anti-War by the Republican Party, it is the constitutional position, the advice of the founders to follow a non-interventionist foreign policy - no entangling alliances, be friends with countries, negotiate and talk with them and trade with them. Just think of tremendous improvements in relations with Vietnam - we lost 60,000 men, came home in defeat, now we go over there and invest in Vietnam. There is a lot of merit to the advice of the founders and following the constitution. My argument is that we shouldn't go to War so carelessly, when we do the wars don't end."

"Non-intervention was a major contributing factor - have you ever read the reasons why they attacked us? ... Right now we're building an embassy in Iraq that's bigger than the Vatican, we're building 14 perm bases, what would we say here if China was doing this in our country or in the Gulf of Mexico. We would object. We have to look at it from the perspective of somebody doing it to us."

He's right!!

That's almost ENTIRELY the point. Yours and ~300,000,000 other Americans. The point is that the entire "sharia law" line is a fearmongering straw-man fantasy. There won't be Sharia law in America, today, tomorrow, or in 1,000 years. It's a red herring meant to raise up some emotional response. The point is that it is precisely in countries like SAUDI ARABIA where the government dictates where and when a particular religious building can or cannot be constructed (ie, for anything but mosques, nowhere and no time). The point is that the United States isn't like Saudi Arabia and shouldn't behave like it.

Thank you for letting us know you think America is at fault for 9/11.

Yeah! There won't be sharia law and there won't be buildings falling down with thousands of people in it, because of Islamics wanting to force this country to obey Islam. It's all a fantasy!

Oh wait, there were already buildings that were destroyed because of Islamic Terror????????

Ooops! Guess it's not such a fantasy after all!

Give an inch, they will take a mile. Sharia law is already here. It's already being used as an excuse for murder by those who do honor killings. Will there eventually be stoning in some backwards hickville where none can see? I wouldn't doubt it.
Ron Paul is an ass.
I don't give a fuck where they build their mosque, but I do care that most NYorkers do NOT want it within a stones throw (pun intended) to where so many died while radical islamists LLELELELELELEELLE'd and laughed and cheered in their scummy dirty nasty assed streets over the towers falling all those people trying to help the injured inside. You bet I have a problem with that.
But at the same time, I want a pork barbeque restaurant to go in right next door, and on the other side, a gay bar catering to gays. Oh, and lets build a monument for the Hitler regime right next to Auschwitz while we are all in the tolerant mood.

Frankly, I'm fed up with supposing to be open minded and tolerant towards radical extremist people who don't show the same consideration for us. Period. So therefore, I don't intend to. Religion or not.

And are they all ballless eunichs, those imans? Not once have I read anywhere one of them saying "our religion is peaceful (gag) and since it is upsetting our american friends and fellow citizens, we will move the mosque elsewhere". Oh no. They say they can build wherever they want, they own the land, no it is not for sale, deal with it and practice TOLERANCE as to what THEY want right near the graves of people DEAD due to their sick perverted religious beliefs. I don't see any meeting of the minds or agreement to do what is right for all concerned. I see one group demanding WE bend over so they can fuck us in the ass without vaseline.

Sorry for the mini rant. Tired. Grumpy. Intolerant. So, I'm going to bed. I'll be in a better frame of mind in the morning, but my opinion stands whether I'm farting rainbows or waving my fists angrily. They can kiss my white american female infidel ass.

Give an inch, they will take a mile. Sharia law is already here. It's already being used as an excuse for murder by those who do honor killings. Will there eventually be stoning in some backwards hickville where none can see? I wouldn't doubt it.
Ron Paul is an ass.
I don't give a fuck where they build their mosque, but I do care that most NYorkers do NOT want it within a stones throw (pun intended) to where so many died while radical islamists LLELELELELELEELLE'd and laughed and cheered in their scummy dirty nasty assed streets over the towers falling all those people trying to help the injured inside. You bet I have a problem with that.
But at the same time, I want a pork barbeque restaurant to go in right next door, and on the other side, a gay bar catering to gays. Oh, and lets build a monument for the Hitler regime right next to Auschwitz while we are all in the tolerant mood.

Frankly, I'm fed up with supposing to be open minded and tolerant towards radical extremist people who don't show the same consideration for us. Period. So therefore, I don't intend to. Religion or not.

And are they all ballless eunichs, those imans? Not once have I read anywhere one of them saying "our religion is peaceful (gag) and since it is upsetting our american friends and fellow citizens, we will move the mosque elsewhere". Oh no. They say they can build wherever they want, they own the land, no it is not for sale, deal with it and practice TOLERANCE as to what THEY want right near the graves of people DEAD due to their sick perverted religious beliefs. I don't see any meeting of the minds or agreement to do what is right for all concerned. I see one group demanding WE bend over so they can fuck us in the ass without vaseline.

Sorry for the mini rant. Tired. Grumpy. Intolerant. So, I'm going to bed. I'll be in a better frame of mind in the morning, but my opinion stands whether I'm farting rainbows or waving my fists angrily. They can kiss my white american female infidel ass.

I object to the mosque because there are plenty of mosques in NY. WHY does there need to be one at Ground Zero? And there are plenty of 9/11 survivors and families that object.

Ron Paul is an ass.

Fair enough, but I don't understand why Ron Paul is the target of your anger based on what he said.

He never said that America deserved the attack, or said that Sharia Law is a good thing.
He said that the attacks were a response to the aggressive US presence in the Middle East and maybe if you had pursued a different, less interventionist foreign policy it wouldn't have happened.

I don't see that as disrespectful or treasonous, I see it as a valid point of view.
Many people in the US are in agreement with taking a less active, or at least interventionist, role in foreign affairs, they would just use a different example.

My anger at Ron Paul is he is being PC because he has an agenda to be PC. He wants to be president. Anyone that does not see whats right under his nose and is FOR something so horrendous from peoples who want US DEAD makes him an asshole and worthy of my anger. Old fucktard can drop dead as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure 7 virgins will not be awaiting his sorry ass in Paradise. He is an infidel and just gave a thumbs up for our enemies who are not stupid. They will pull us down and destroy us from WITHIN. Watch and see.

I'd have been much more impressed if Ron had pointed out that there is no "Ground Zero Mosque" to approve or disapprove.

As to his informing folks that he believed that a mosque being build a few blocks away from GZ didn't bother him?

Yes, I can see how brave it was for him to stand up against one of the ring wing cranks favorite lies.

I gotta give the guy credit for that.

Many people in the US are in agreement with taking a less active, or at least interventionist, role in foreign affairs, they would just use a different example.

True. But you missed the key point. WE are in agreement to taking a less active role. WE are bending over to please. And that, dearheart, will be our downfall eventually. This gal doesn't plan to bend over.

Ron Paul is an ass.

Fair enough, but I don't understand why Ron Paul is the target of your anger based on what he said.

He never said that America deserved the attack, or said that Sharia Law is a good thing.
He said that the attacks were a response to the aggressive US presence in the Middle East and maybe if you had pursued a different, less interventionist foreign policy it wouldn't have happened.

I don't see that as disrespectful or treasonous, I see it as a valid point of view.

Ron Paul argued that WE are at fault for 9/11. He might as well been Rev Wright saying "America's Chickens are coming home to roost!"

Good night. It is almost 4:30am. And I'm coming off my grump and am now in indignant stage. Maybe I can sleep now.

Laterz.

Based on what? :eusa_eh:

Apart from all of the statements from the perpetrators and their supporters, and the analyses of your own experts you mean?

Can you produce that evidence please?

:lol::lol::lol:

*sigh*

Osama Bin Laden: The call to wage war against America was made because America has spear-headed the crusade against the Islamic nation, sending tens of thousands of its troops to the land of the two Holy Mosques over and above its meddling in its affairs and its politics, and its support of the oppressive, corrupt and tyrannical regime that is in control. These are the reasons behind the singling out of America as a target.
JUST Response | Bin Laden: When terrorist response is justified

It is further fed by grievances stressed by Bin Laden and widely felt throughout the Muslim world - against the U.S. military presence in the Middle East, policies perceived as anti-Arab and anti-Muslim, and support of Israel.
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf
Sorry, a rather short quote but I couldn't cut and paste it from a .pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back