Ron Paul Supports Ground Zero Mosque

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Apr 27, 2011.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Supports Ground Zero Mosque;

And THAT is why I don't support Ron Paul!

He's a moron!

This is the "conservative" who argued that we were to blame for 9/11 and that we needed to understand why Muslims are so angry with us. Yes, he did. I still remember it. Guiliani ate him alive in a 2007 debate after he said that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0]YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate[/ame]

THIS is why Ron Paul lost the primaries in 2008, and the above is why this dumbass will lose again!

I know this will put me in the cross hairs of the Ron Paul kooks once again, but this has got to be spread far and wide.

Ron Paul is NOT the answer to our problems.

2. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,931
    It sure was a relief when Guiliani bounced early in the primaries.

3. digger

digger Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Ah man. I thought you were gonna talk about a Republican who broke party lines and how you support him. Would have been way more interesting. Rats.

4. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Another blowhard. Saying what he thinks is wanted to be heard.
    Loved how he danced around answering the Sharia question. "Well, that happens there. It won't be here". Um, does he know what compliance even means??

Like I said before. Sharia being applied here will be over my dead body.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    I mean, Ron Paul announced he was running and then torpedoed any chance of being our candidate in one breath! :lol:

He's a little kook and a DUMB little kook at that, when it comes to Islamofascism.

6. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,805
    But he was right - of course he was right.

7. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Ron Paul is probably the most the most honest and ideologically coherent politician in the Republican Party, or perhaps the entire American political establishment, and although it's not the answer that I would give, it IS entirely an issue of private property, and that's exactly what his conservative, free-market, anti-Government political ideology would indicate him to say (and anybody else who claims to follow such an ideology). Unlike most hypocrites that inhabit the Capitol building, Ron Paul doesn't pander: He means what he says and he really believes it. He doesn't say what people want to hear: He tells it like it IS.

"I think the party has lost its way, because the conservative wing of the Rep party always advocated a non-interventionist foreign policy, ..., George Bush won the election in the year 2000 campaigning on a humble foreign policy - no nation-building, no policing of the world. Republicans were elected to end the Korean War, Republicans were elected to end the Vietnam War. There's a strong tradition of being anti-War by the Republican Party, it is the constitutional position, the advice of the founders to follow a non-interventionist foreign policy - no entangling alliances, be friends with countries, negotiate and talk with them and trade with them. Just think of tremendous improvements in relations with Vietnam - we lost 60,000 men, came home in defeat, now we go over there and invest in Vietnam. There is a lot of merit to the advice of the founders and following the constitution. My argument is that we shouldn't go to War so carelessly, when we do the wars don't end."

"Non-intervention was a major contributing factor - have you ever read the reasons why they attacked us? ... Right now we're building an embassy in Iraq that's bigger than the Vatican, we're building 14 perm bases, what would we say here if China was doing this in our country or in the Gulf of Mexico. We would object. We have to look at it from the perspective of somebody doing it to us."

He's right!!

That's almost ENTIRELY the point. Yours and ~300,000,000 other Americans. The point is that the entire "sharia law" line is a fearmongering straw-man fantasy. There won't be Sharia law in America, today, tomorrow, or in 1,000 years. It's a red herring meant to raise up some emotional response. The point is that it is precisely in countries like SAUDI ARABIA where the government dictates where and when a particular religious building can or cannot be constructed (ie, for anything but mosques, nowhere and no time). The point is that the United States isn't like Saudi Arabia and shouldn't behave like it.

8. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Based on what? :eusa_eh:

9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Thank you for letting us know you think America is at fault for 9/11.

Yeah! There won't be sharia law and there won't be buildings falling down with thousands of people in it, because of Islamics wanting to force this country to obey Islam. It's all a fantasy!

Oh wait, there were already buildings that were destroyed because of Islamic Terror????????

Ooops! Guess it's not such a fantasy after all!

10. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,805
    Apart from all of the statements from the perpetrators and their supporters, and the analyses of your own experts you mean?