Ron Paul : Stop Dreaming

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
Congressman Paul's consistent voting record prompted one of his congressional colleagues to say, "Ron Paul personifies the Founding Fathers' ideal of the citizen-statesman. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are." Another colleague observed, "There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles. Ron Paul is one of those few."

watch him here:
Ron Paul : Stop Dreaming

I just can't see John Adams, Ben Franklin, Alexander Hamiltin or George Washington hanging out with Alex Jones.

I just can't see John Adams, Ben Franklin, Alexander Hamiltin or George Washington hanging out with Alex Jones.

While I certianly don't support being linked in any way, shape, or form to Alex Jones, how exactly does that have ANYTHING to do with Paul's platform? He's a dyed in the wool fiscal conservative, who happens to disagree with mainstream conservative foreign policy. What's so god damn different about the guy? That he's not afraid to stray from the safety of the mainstream? Isn't it about TIME we had someone like that in office?

No. Ron Paul hasn't been consistent. He whines about earmarks and then takes them for HIS district. I wouldn't mind, except for his pretence at being something other than a poltiician.

It would also be really nice if he had a clue about Constitutional construction. The pseudo experts are really dangerous.

No. Ron Paul hasn't been consistent. He whines about earmarks and then takes them for HIS district. I wouldn't mind, except for his pretence at being something other than a poltiician.

It would also be really nice if he had a clue about Constitutional construction. The pseudo experts are really dangerous.

Jillian, congresspeople are supposed to represent their district. Getting funding for projects that will boost the economy are one of those duties. They represent their constituents. Paul's earmarks are almost nil compared to the raping and pillaging of most other members of congress. He also clearly identifies his earmarks, and does not bury them in bills that have nothing to do with appropriations, otherwise. Besides, how many damn bills that he introduces (the most in congress) actually get a passing glance, let alone make it out of committee?

As far as the constitutional issue goes, that is of course your partisan opinion, which you are entitled to.

I'm surprised you didn't throw in how much he hates blacks and jews. :rolleyes:

I wish Ron Paul were on the ballot. He certainly wouldn't support the buyouts of these banks. As for Alex Jones, he interviews a lot of people. He INTERVIEWED Ron Paul. He also interviewed Noam Chomsky and Pat Buchanan. None of these three men think Bush put explosives in the World Trade Center. Bill O'Reilly interviewed Obama. Does Obama support Bill O'Reilly?

Think what you want about Dr. Paul, but this is a man that foresaw this financial crisis 5 years ago. Now all of a sudden the media is interested in him, his ideas aren't so "nuts" anymore I guess.

Jillian, congresspeople are supposed to represent their district. Getting funding for projects that will boost the economy are one of those duties. They represent their constituents. Paul's earmarks are almost nil compared to the raping and pillaging of most other members of congress. He also clearly identifies his earmarks, and does not bury them in bills that have nothing to do with appropriations, otherwise. Besides, how many damn bills that he introduces (the most in congress) actually get a passing glance, let alone make it out of committee?

As far as the constitutional issue goes, that is of course your partisan opinion, which you are entitled to.

I'm surprised you didn't throw in how much he hates blacks and jews. :rolleyes:

Congress people aren't supposed to whine about things of which they take advantage.

And no, my opinion of his constitutional acumen has nothing to do with being partisan. It's my legal opinion.

I don't have to get to the fact that there's a reason the kkk'ers and anti-israel types love him... it wasn't part of the discussion.

He didn't receive the amount of media attention people like McCain or Romney got, the little he did get was usually followed by him being belittled and called a "fringe candidate." He didn't get the same amount of time to speak at the debates as the other candidates got. So many of his ideas were laughed at, including his economic ideas. Now that his predictions are coming true people are starting to get interested in the Federal Reserve and sound money.

I can't see John Adams, Ben Franklin, Alexander Hamilton or George Washington hanging out with George Bush, Bill Clinton, McCain, nor Obama.

I CAN see the former booking passage back to England as quickly as possible upon meeting any or all of the latter.:badgrin:

No, but they're still hoping that he will. They tried to get it before the Rally for the Republic and before Paul's press conference telling people to vote third party.

No, but they're still hoping that he will. They tried to get it before the Rally for the Republic and before Paul's press conference telling people to vote third party.

Inviting him to speak at the convention probably would have been a good start.

"We wouldn't dare condescend to allow you to speak before us mighty Republicans, but by the way, please endorse McCain? Pretty Please?"

"We wouldn't dare condescend to allow you to speak before us mighty Republicans, but by the way, please endorse McCain? Pretty Please?"

I think you have it backwards. Paul said he wouldn't endorse the republican nominee. Why then would they allow him to speak?

I can't imagine he would endorse him if they asked and I can't imagine they would take a chance by allowing him into the convention.

Which candidate will Ron Paul's supporters endorse?

Forum List

Back