Ron Paul Should Run as a Third Party Choice.

I know how the Fed counterfeiting scam works...Even though the Fed doesn't print up the "money" themselves, they are the ones who issue the debt for the Treasury to do so.

So, if they have no money of their own and merely issue authorization to issue debt, what does the Fed use to buy up assets and treasuries?

They're a private company. We don't get to see their balance sheet.

Private companies don't have their chairmen appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
This one does, since he's the one who keeps upping their allowance.

So you proved you're a constitutional zealot, great.

There is no practical alternative, that makes half as much sense as the system in place now.

Every vote for Paul will be at least a half a vote, if not 3/4 of a vote for Obama.

you mean Obomney?

is that supposed to pass for amusing?

eh... not so much.

a little reality for you poor deranged tykes...

he beats your guy by about 8 points if paul were to get the nomination. (not likely since he can't even get double digit support from righties).

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

and as a third party he'd split the repub vote just enough to make it a walk for the president.

cool!

Every vote for Paul will be at least a half a vote, if not 3/4 of a vote for Obama.

you mean Obomney?

eh... not so much.

he beats your guy by about 8 points if paul were to get the nomination. (not likely since he can't even get double digit support from righties).

and as a third party he'd split the repub vote just enough to make it a walk for the president.

cool!

Sadly there's nothing amusing about the 2 parties being mirror images, along with Obama and Romney being mirror images.

you mean Obomney?

eh... not so much.

cool!

Sadly there's nothing amusing about the 2 parties being mirror images, along with Obama and Romney being mirror images.

So pathetic. The take my ball home mentality some Ron Paul supporters have.

eh... not so much.

cool!

So pathetic. The take my ball home mentality some Ron Paul supporters have.

Take my ball home because i recognize how terrible your and Jillian's heros are?

When Bush runs things we get out of control spending, gov't expansion and a shitty economy, when Obama runs things we get out of control spending, gov't expansion and a shitty economy.

Romney's the same as Obama, Obama's the same as Paul Ryan, etc..........

whatever dude.

It's technically private. good point though.

If not the Fed, what? You would be more comfortable with the money supply being controlled by Goldman Sachs or perhaps BHO?

It's a public-private hybrid. As to what I think should ultimately replace the Fed, competing currencies. Let the people decide what they want to use as currency.

GS would have all the power. They are in fact "to big to fail". It would be much more of an oilgarcy.

There's no such thing as too big to fail, and there's no reason to believe Goldman Sachs would have all the power in a competitive currency market anymore than McDonald's has all the power in the fast food market.

you mean Obomney?

eh... not so much.

cool!

there are similarities. some of them good. some not so much.

but saying they're the same means you aren't paying attention. the types of justices the two parties appoint is a major difference, a nation-shaping difference, in and of itself.

Well, I think this should happen.

Paul supporters are absolutely certain that, once he has the opportunity to get his word out on a national basis, Ron Paul will capture the imagination of voters from coast to coast. Voters who otherwise would have gone with Obama or Romney will suddenly see the light and vote for the obvious choice for us all, Ron Paul. All he needs is the chance, and he'll run away with the election with ease. No sweat, baby. Landslide!

So run, Ron, run!!

:lol:

Establishment republicans hate Ron Paul because he could steal votes.
Everyone else hates Ron Paul because he's bat shit crazy.
No hard feelings, Ravage, but Ron Paul is a quite Establishment republican, representing his state at the national level.

I, too, am a Republican, and nobody else I know who is a Republican shares your "insight".

People who have a lot to gain would like to see conservatives split.

It's the old "divide and conquer" method, and you think inciting our Representative to be angry at his fellows is going to give the election to your political position.

The man is a physician and probably has the sharpest scalpel in the drawer. I would like to have seen him do better, but he didn't win enough votes to carry the party.

In every presidential election, there are many who have great ideas and are worthy. There's just one thing: they have to win the Republican primary to be the Republican candidate. I'm so sorry he didn't get there because I like his ideas, and I am a fiscal conservative Republican.

Most all of us Republicans wish Ron Paul well. But we really need him in Congress voting conservatively and winning other people over to reducing the size of the Federal government and lowering taxes across the board when it is cut back to a more essential government and returns the power of giving to those in need back to the charitable hearts of the American people.

eh... not so much.

cool!

there are similarities. some of them good. some not so much.

but saying they're the same means you aren't paying attention. the types of justices the two parties appoint is a major difference, a nation-shaping difference, in and of itself.

There's differences when they get in front of a podium, microphone or video camera, but when pen meets paper the differences go away.

It's a public-private hybrid. As to what I think should ultimately replace the Fed, competing currencies. Let the people decide what they want to use as currency.

GS would have all the power. They are in fact "to big to fail". It would be much more of an oilgarcy.

There's no such thing as too big to fail, and there's no reason to believe Goldman Sachs would have all the power in a competitive currency market anymore than McDonald's has all the power in the fast food market.

Your Mcdonalds comparison is silly at best.

In 1895 JP Morgan bailed out the entire country. Do you think one bank should have that much sway on an entire economy?

The Man Who Bailed Out the US and Wall Street: Bailouts in 1895 and in 1907 Changed US Finance | Suite101.com

In 1895 JP Morgan bailed out the entire country. Do you think one bank should have that much sway on an entire economy?

The Man Who Bailed Out the US and Wall Street: Bailouts in 1895 and in 1907 Changed US Finance | Suite101.com
Ever heard of Wells Fargo?...Where were they based during that time frame?

Well, I think this should happen.

Paul supporters are absolutely certain that, once he has the opportunity to get his word out on a national basis, Ron Paul will capture the imagination of voters from coast to coast. Voters who otherwise would have gone with Obama or Romney will suddenly see the light and vote for the obvious choice for us all, Ron Paul. All he needs is the chance, and he'll run away with the election with ease. No sweat, baby. Landslide!

So run, Ron, run!!

:lol:

Problem is - most people choose to live in a nanny state...

It's convenient for them..

But they're too stupid to see that nothing is free - our government want's obedience in return.

What's the difference between living under a parent or living under our government? NOTHING...

Ever heard of Wells Fargo?...Where were they based during that time frame?

What's your point?

Forum List

Back