ron paul: restorer of freedom

xati

Rookie
Dec 30, 2011
thank heavan ron paul just says "states' rights" on every social issue: that way, republicans can set legal precedent in states in the red south by banning abortion, gay marriagae, right to die, flag burning etc down there--so then, in a few years, the roberts court can use that precedent set by individual states to ram through a national ban on our personal freedoms. republicans are so clever--just like me!!

thank heavan ron paul just says "states' rights" on every social issue: that way, republicans can set legal precedent in states in the red south by banning abortion, gay marriagae, right to die, flag burning etc down there--so then, in a few years, the roberts court can use that precedent set by individual states to ram through a national ban on our personal freedoms. republicans are so clever--just like me!!

Partisan in a crowded political forum, duh? Then attack the south and call 'em a bunch of," right wingnut rednecking dingle berried bigots." Its on! And I ain't even from the south , but I'm gonna do my part to support their chief commodity as well as their free speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdTI_U5n1z4]G.R.I.T.S. - Girls Raised in the South - Brantley Gilbert - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back