Ron Paul: Quit Bankrupting This Country

Ron Paul is the only guy who gets it, yet he gets no respect from his colleagues. I guess intelligence is not looked upon highly in the House.

Ron Paul is the only guy who gets it, yet he gets no respect from his colleagues. I guess intelligence is not looked upon highly in the House.
Ron Paul is part of the problem
his excuses for massive earmarks is just one example

Ron Paul is part of the problem
his excuses for massive earmarks is just one example

Earmarks are not a problem, the money is going to be spent whether it's earmarked or not.
that is a lie
if you eliminated earmarks, the administration could submit a budget that covers just what was already mandated that they do

now they have to estimate just how much crap congress might add
the way thing should be is a project that is worthy of federal funds should be its own bill

I have read repeatedly that earmarks do not cost us anymore or less in the budget. The repeated claim is that earmarks only direct the money to special projects and the money would be spent anyway. I don't know what the truth of the matter is.

We need more folks like Ron Paul around. Unfortunately, Ron tells the truth and I don't think many can accept it. Ron says over and over, THIS IS GOING TO HURT. Any real solutions will. Few are willing to make the sacrifices to correct our problems. We want it now. No sacrifices, no pain. I don't think many Paul supporters would be supporters after a few months of the man in charge and the kind of radical change and upheval he would most likely cause. Busting the Fed is the right thing to do, IMHO, but make no mistake, it would be near chaos for quite a while. And busting the Fed is at the top of Ron's list.

I have read repeatedly that earmarks do not cost us anymore or less in the budget. The repeated claim is that earmarks only direct the money to special projects and the money would be spent anyway. I don't know what the truth of the matter is.

We need more folks like Ron Paul around. Unfortunately, Ron tells the truth and I don't think many can accept it. Ron says over and over, THIS IS GOING TO HURT. Any real solutions will. Few are willing to make the sacrifices to correct our problems. We want it now. No sacrifices, no pain. I don't think many Paul supporters would be supporters after a few months of the man in charge and the kind of radical change and upheval he would most likely cause. Busting the Fed is the right thing to do, IMHO, but make no mistake, it would be near chaos for quite a while. And busting the Fed is at the top of Ron's list.
WRONG, that is a LIE

WRONG, that is a LIE

Again with the short, non specific post. What are you calling a lie ?

WRONG, that is a LIE

Again with the short, non specific post. What are you calling a lie ?
i already explained it earlier
post #7

I don't know what the truth of the matter is.

I think I said that already though.

Hmmmm.....should I believe credited sources or an anonymous poster on a message board that writes incomplete thoughts and sentences without punctuation ?

It's a close call, but I think I'll go with the credible sources.

Hmmmm.....should I believe credited sources or an anonymous poster on a message board that writes incomplete thoughts and sentences without punctuation ?

you're an asshole
hows that for credible sources

you're an asshole

coming from a dikweed like you its its like getting the gold stamp of approval...if you where to agree with Ron Paul one would have to question his logic..it seems pretty much anything beyond divecons grasp is generally a well reasoned and logical idea....

you're an asshole

coming from a dikweed like you its its like getting the gold stamp of approval...if you where to agree with Ron Paul one would have to question his logic..it seems pretty much anything beyond divecons grasp is generally a well reasoned and logical idea....
It's possible that dcon isn't as stupid as he appears...perhaps he's only extremely inarticulate. :lol:

A Ron Paul Dennis Kucinich ticket might be interesting.

Believe it or not they seem to have more in common than one might think.

A Ron Paul Dennis Kucinich ticket might be interesting.

Believe it or not they seem to have more in common than one might think.

probably, mostly on foreign policy issues and in the one area i don't always agree with Ron on and that is he favors a certain level of protectionism.

Forum List

Back