Ron Paul: Quit Bankrupting This Country

I don't take Paul seriously, he is too off the wall on too many issues to be the source of sense. But earmarks are in the eye or eyes of the beholders, so long as they are upfront about them I see no reason to act like they are giveaways. They can do some good things that magic can't and talk especially can't.

earmarks

NOW. Politics & Economy. Money and Politics. Earmarks, Pork and Federal Budgets | PBS
NOW. Politics & Economy. Money and Politics Sites | PBS

TheHill.com - Obama lays out five steps to mend earmarks
Search Results: earmarks

Citizens Against Government Waste: Homepage

Ron Paul is the only guy who gets it, yet he gets no respect from his colleagues. I guess intelligence is not looked upon highly in the House.

He's saying something that if any of his colleagues agreed with him, they would be run out of politics.

Only uncorrupted politicians dare admit what Ron Paul admits.

Ron Paul must be very popular in his district. Because he don't give a fuck.

But notice how the media treated Paul and Kuchenich.

If that isn't proof the media has been taken over by the corporations that own our country, nothing is.

Ron Paul won the debate, and the next day he was being ignored?

And do any of you remember Glen Beck on CNN interviewing Ron Paul? Glen tried to make Paul seem like a jackass. He even rolled his eyes when Ron Paul spoke the truth.

We need more Americans to leave the GOP before we can do anything about this.

I don't take Paul seriously, he is too off the wall on too many issues to be the source of sense. But earmarks are in the eye or eyes of the beholders, so long as they are upfront about them I see no reason to act like they are giveaways. They can do some good things that magic can't and talk especially can't.

earmarks

NOW. Politics & Economy. Money and Politics. Earmarks, Pork and Federal Budgets | PBS

I don't like Libertarians's "every man for himself" phylosophy either.

But that doesn't mean Ron Paul isn't 100% on the money when it comes to the Federal Reserve.

The rest of the politicians are lying or ignoring this problem. Notice most of them won't even respond to questions about the Fed.

Bush, Clinton, Obama, they won't say shit about the Fed.

That should tell you something.

Don't let them demonize everyone who speaks up about it. Notice they started calling Ron Paul a racist right after he spoke up about the Fed Reserve?

And it worked.

And Dennis Kuchenich is a joke, right? That's what they tell us. And we swallow it.

earmarks

But that doesn't mean Ron Paul isn't 100% on the money when it comes to the Federal Reserve.

The rest of the politicians are lying or ignoring this problem. Notice most of them won't even respond to questions about the Fed.

Don't let them demonize everyone who speaks up about it. Notice they started calling Ron Paul a racist right after he spoke up about the Fed Reserve?

And it worked.

And Dennis Kuchenich is a joke, right? That's what they tell us. And we swallow it.

It's not every man for himself in capitalism. You'd have enormous support should you struggle, via private institutions. Think of the many churches that give free food and housing. Think of the many Walmarts that give cheap health care. Far from every man for himself, it's the private institutions that help out the struggling man whereas it's the public institutions that keep him struggling. Imagine where poor people would be without Walmart. And now what has government done for any poor person? All they do is inflate the currency and make it harder and harder for poor people to get by.

A Ron Paul Dennis Kucinich ticket might be interesting.

Believe it or not they seem to have more in common than one might think.

probably, mostly on foreign policy issues and in the one area i don't always agree with Ron on and that is he favors a certain level of protectionism.

What? Ron Paul favors protectionism? He's a subscriber of the Austrian school of economics (mises.org) who are strong defenders of free trade. In fact, he's such a free trader, he doesn't want NAFTA or any trade agreement because they set quotas for the amount that can be traded across borders.

I don't know what the truth of the matter is.

I think I said that already though.

Hmmmm.....should I believe credited sources or an anonymous poster on a message board that writes incomplete thoughts and sentences without punctuation ?

It's a close call, but I think I'll go with the credible sources.
you're an asshole
hows that for credible sources

coming from a dikweed like you its its like getting the gold stamp of approval...if you where to agree with Ron Paul one would have to question his logic..it seems pretty much anything beyond divecons grasp is generally a well reasoned and logical idea....
coming from a complete and total fuckwad like you only confirms my belief that ron paul is fucking NUTZ

earmarks

And it worked.

It's not every man for himself in capitalism. You'd have enormous support should you struggle, via private institutions. Think of the many churches that give free food and housing. Think of the many Walmarts that give cheap health care. Far from every man for himself, it's the private institutions that help out the struggling man whereas it's the public institutions that keep him struggling. Imagine where poor people would be without Walmart. And now what has government done for any poor person? All they do is inflate the currency and make it harder and harder for poor people to get by.

Imagine where poor people would be without walmart? OMG! :cuckoo:

I don't even know where to begin with that one. What did poor people do before Walmart??? :lol:

They should redo John Lennon's song, "imagine there's no walmart".

We have Capitalism now. The Libertarian approach has more "every man for himself" aspects in it than liberalism does.

Before Social Security, people died without dignity.

Without Social Security, people would die without dignity.

But yes, in a Eutopia, we wouldn't need SS. But the reality of it is that if people's retirement's were all they had to live on, and this market crash happened, most seniors would be seriously fucked.

Where are the churches now? Sure they help some, but not enough. Government has a role in this. This is where Libertarians lose us liberals.

Medicare is a good government program.

If up to the insurance companies, people with "pre existing conditions" would die or go bankrupt.

probably, mostly on foreign policy issues and in the one area i don't always agree with Ron on and that is he favors a certain level of protectionism.

I've never heard Ron Paul say anything in support of protectionism, did you have a link?

I've never heard Ron Paul say anything in support of protectionism, did you have a link?
no, as far as i know Ron Paul supports totally free trade, no government interference at all
and completely open borders

unless he has changed

no, as far as i know Ron Paul supports totally free trade, no government interference at all
and completely open borders

unless he has changed

I think that is confused with isolationism if you consider butting out of the rest of the world's business as isolationism.

And it worked.

Imagine where poor people would be without walmart? OMG! :cuckoo:

I don't even know where to begin with that one. What did poor people do before Walmart??? :lol:

They should redo John Lennon's song, "imagine there's no walmart".

We have Capitalism now. The Libertarian approach has more "every man for himself" aspects in it than liberalism does.

Before Social Security, people died without dignity.

Without Social Security, people would die without dignity.

But yes, in a Eutopia, we wouldn't need SS. But the reality of it is that if people's retirement's were all they had to live on, and this market crash happened, most seniors would be seriously fucked.

Where are the churches now? Sure they help some, but not enough. Government has a role in this. This is where Libertarians lose us liberals.

Medicare is a good government program.

If up to the insurance companies, people with "pre existing conditions" would die or go bankrupt.

Most seniors are probably all fucked now. The inflation and devlauation of the dollar has just begun. Wonder how long it will take the Fed to print all that rapidly becoming worthless paper. Where are the green loons when you need them? Talk about wasting some trees.

Hmmmm.....should I believe credited sources or an anonymous poster on a message board that writes incomplete thoughts and sentences without punctuation ?

you're an asshole

Was that a question ? It's hard to tell.

you're an asshole

Was that a question ? It's hard to tell.
no, it was a statement
you should be able to tell the difference

Does anyone else think dcon might be Del's sock puppet? Same posting style...though I admit Del at least makes intelligent posts. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back