Ron Paul On National ID...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
"Dictatorships have these,not a Free Republic"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwMw6SWzic]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul - A National ID Card "Dictatorships have these, not a Free Republic"‬‏[/ame]

But I thought the right wanted people to have to carry papers to be able to participate in our democracy?

When you force people to carry papers that are not needed for any security reason then you force democracy out of our lives.

That is exactly why the republicans are creating ID laws for voting.

They serve no security purpose and keep legal Americans from voting

A national ID makes sense for the country.

Developing a biometric ID that can't be faked will reduce ID theft and illegal immigration. It would also allow you to carry one card with you that would serve as Drivers License, Credit Card, SS Card,Medical ID. Bank Card and any other card you now carry

You already carry an ID card....why not an effective one?

Last edited:
When you force people to carry papers that are not needed for any security reason then you force democracy out of our lives.

huh? how's that?

It's not just Republicans. Authoritarians on both sides of the aisle are into thsi kind of stuff.

Ron Paul is wrong here as he is dead wrong on getting rid of the border patrol, DHS, ICE, FBI, CIA, NSA etc.

This is one area I agree with Obama and I hope he pushes for it. Why do we have a social security card that can be replicated by a 3rd grader, yet we have very sophisticated driver's that believe it or not, with holograms, make them extremely difficult to fake good fakes!

Ask bouncers fakes are easy to spot now.

I see nothing wrong with a National ID card. I think every verified American citizen should have one. If you don't have one, it means you are not a citizen. If you are not a citizen and you are here illegally then you should have your ass, and the rest of you, tossed out of the country and invited not to come back.

I see nothing wrong with a National ID card. I think every verified American citizen should have one. If you don't have one, it means you are not a citizen. If you are not a citizen and you are here illegally then you should have your ass, and the rest of you, tossed out of the country and invited not to come back.

Heil!

Forum List

Back