Ron Paul On Iraq Crisis...

You're the one who believes he has all the answers little man. Show us?

Ah, figures. Too much of a pussy to put some solutions out there. Classic Message Board rook. You'll grow up someday. Hopefully sooner than later.

You're all feelings little man. You feel what you believe is right but you won't put it on the line, get specific, and answer questions. I know, that's a grownup thing, and you're not ready. Try though, five wars. Which ones should America have been in?

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

All five are Y/N questions, that's all. Give it a shot.

Spinning your wheels now rook. Do you have any solutions to offer? I do. Let me know when you grow a pair and put some solutions out there to be scrutinized. Till that happens, you'll always be a cowardly intellectual lightweight. Anyway, gotta run. Enjoy my threads. See ya. :)

Ah, figures. Too much of a pussy to put some solutions out there. Classic Message Board rook. You'll grow up someday. Hopefully sooner than later.

You're all feelings little man. You feel what you believe is right but you won't put it on the line, get specific, and answer questions. I know, that's a grownup thing, and you're not ready. Try though, five wars. Which ones should America have been in?

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

WWII Y we were attacked
Korea N we were not attacked
Vietnam N we were not attacked
Iraq N we were not attacked
Afghanistan N we were not attacked - debatable

Why did you leave out all the wars Obama got us into? And Iraq needs to be listed 2 times seeing as Obama started a new war there.

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

WWII Y we were attacked

Why did you leave out all the wars Obama got us into? And Iraq needs to be listed 2 times seeing as Obama started a new war there.
I just listed five that should have been easy to answer, but he couldn't, as you see...

This is fun.

Ron Paul taps into the liberal anti-war sentiment of the nation.

Unfortunately for him......and by extension his son.....he doesn't have any other positions that will get him elected nationally. The fact is that he is an outlier from the GOP on that issue but the rest of the party is all about defense spending and controlling oil. Thus....no nomination for him or his slimy offspring.

This is fun.

Ron Paul taps into the liberal anti-war sentiment of the nation.

Unfortunately for him......and by extension his son.....he doesn't have any other positions that will get him elected nationally. The fact is that he is an outlier from the GOP on that issue but the rest of the party is all about defense spending and controlling oil. Thus....no nomination for him or his slimy offspring.
He's considered to be a nut for good reason, and so are the Ayn Rand kids that follow him.

I don't see non-intervention, or isolationism, as anything but an invitation to danger, as that historically has been the case, and thinking we don't have real enemies is naïve at best, but we should avoid neocons (and Hill may be one though her hubby was not) and we need better threat assessment.

Didn't watch the video and I already agree. Republicans nominated the wrong man.

I'll stick with Slick's slapdown of Chris Wallace when asked "what would you do different from BushII,"

"For one thing I wouldn't have 300K troops in Iraq."

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

WWII Y we were attacked

Typical low information poster

1) How many times have we sent troops to Iraq? (Well, out of the last three times, Bush I sent 'em once; Bush II sent 'em once; and if this latest time counts (that would make 3 btw) - then It's on Obama.

2) The man (head of the group) that attacked us on 9/11 was in Afghanistan and they were protecting him. yeah - we WERE attacked.

LOL - what a way to avoid presenting your solutions when asked.

Already presented them. But here goes again...

Abolish Homeland 'Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. Those are my solutions. But i'm willing to listen to others' solutions.

LOL - what a way to avoid presenting your solutions when asked.

He's a playback machine, trying to be a man. It's okay, he has decades to try and understand what he keeps repeating but doesn't...

This old fart is absolutely right that we should not have gone into Iraq in the first place..... but after that he's a nutjob.

Poor Rand.... Its a good thing he's doing this on a good News Network but nobody will be watching it.

IF Rand tries to run... this video will be in so many political ads..... Like when asked what to do about Americans in Erbil with ISIS possibly poised for attack... Rep Paul says run like hell... send an airplane in to get them out....

Uh-huh...and just let ISIS/ISIL get stronger? RON PAUL is missing the fucking POINT. Sorry. And they are HERE NOW in this country with WIDE BORDERS OPEN...where is RON PAUL ON THIS? HMM?

ISIS is not 'here now' . McCain is as nuts as Ron Paul, just to the other extreme.

Uh-huh...and just let ISIS/ISIL get stronger? RON PAUL is missing the fucking POINT. Sorry. And they are HERE NOW in this country with WIDE BORDERS OPEN...where is RON PAUL ON THIS? HMM?

Ron Paul has spoken about the border for years. They should have listened to him.

This old fart is absolutely right that we should not have gone into Iraq in the first place..... but after that he's a nutjob.

Poor Rand.... Its a good thing he's doing this on a good News Network but nobody will be watching it.

IF Rand tries to run... this video will be in so many political ads..... Like when asked what to do about Americans in Erbil with ISIS possibly poised for attack... Rep Paul says run like hell... send an airplane in to get them out....

Incoherent delusional gibberish. You can shut up now. You're embarrassing yourself. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back