Ron Paul: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"

People who don't see that our Government is becoming more oppressive and Totalitarian are the ones who scare me the most. Such denial. Americans better wake from their drug & alcohol induced comas real soon.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, is anybody doing anything to prepare for martial law as the Obama tyranny dictatorship noose starts to tighten.

For example, a lot of talk radio shows are now advertising for emergency preparedness food (it basically sounds like your typical freeze-dried food to me) so their listeners can be ready in case of...something happening.

So, who here is hording food and ammunition in their basements?

For example, a lot of talk radio shows are now advertising for emergency preparedness food (it basically sounds like your typical freeze-dried food to me) so their listeners can be ready in case of...something happening.

Oh so someone who tries to prepare people for emergency's are say obama is coming to take you away?
FEMA is scared of the obama take over?
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/f&web.pdf

Citizen Corps : Citizen Preparedness Publications

So, who here is hording food and ammunition in their basements
I have plenty of food water, survival supplies guns and ammo. So whats it to you?

Is this stuff left over from the Y2K scare of 1999, or is this new stuff for the paranoia-du-jour?

Do you also have a short wave radio?

"He's dictatorial, is what he is," Rep. Paul said before the end of the interview.

Of course this is ignorance and idiocy on Paul’s part, there’s noting ‘dictatorial’ about Obama’s actions. Paul has no idea what a real dictatorship is.

And if Paul were serious about helping the American people, he and his fellow republicans in the House would work with the president to find solutions, rather than play politics.

Paul is clearly no different than any other politician.

Just out of curiosity, is anybody doing anything to prepare for martial law as the Obama tyranny dictatorship noose starts to tighten.

Oh so someone who tries to prepare people for emergency's are say obama is coming to take you away?
FEMA is scared of the obama take over?
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/f&web.pdf

Citizen Corps : Citizen Preparedness Publications

So, who here is hording food and ammunition in their basements
I have plenty of food water, survival supplies guns and ammo. So whats it to you?

Is this stuff left over from the Y2K scare of 1999, or is this new stuff for the paranoia-du-jour?

Do you also have a short wave radio?

I knew what y2k was for nope didn't stock up because of it. I really didn't give a shit if the computers crashed because the time and date stamps reset to all zeros. I am more concerned with what people would do if they lost access to food and water.

it's a little thing called self reliance and responsibility. Try it some time.

according to progressive only sane responsible people depend on the guberment.

according to progressive only sane responsible people depend on the guberment.
*ONLY* in thier alternate universe. Reality for them carries no weight.

Self-reliance is great. It's also a highly relative concept and practice.

Take the Oct snow storm that hit the Northeast (particularly Connecticut). The power went out for millions of people. Pretty much everything came to a screeching halt. Even people who had generators required gas and clear roads to go get it (not to mention a working vehicle).

Anybody can have a car that breaks down, or a battery that won't turn over the engine. And what if you get stranded somewhere and there's no cell service. When that happens to people, it's remarkable how some people are not even dressed for bad weather.

People are FAR more dependent on others than they would like to believe. It only takes an accident, or an illness, or a natural disaster, or being the victim of a crime like identity theft to make that abundantly clear.

Then, of course, most people don't grow their own food. They depend on grocery stores, and the FDA to make sure the food supply is safe.

And let's not forget the water supply since most people don't have their own wells.

Maybe you get the point.

Traditionally, the left has done some of its best work in dictatorships :eusa_whistle:

Neo, glad to see you back! And has the right as well as the left, when it comes to dictatorial power.

No, Obama is not a dictator, neither was Bush the Younger or Bush the Elder or Jimmy Carter. Nor would Perry or Cain or even Bachmann, for that matter.

When you have something worthy to post, Neo, that is not spamming, you can post here, or you can continue as a coward. Up to you, son. Oh, there's Neo, running away. :scared1:

Too funny coming from the "stalker" who has an usual need to follow me and spam me
The judgment of value means little from someone like you with no real substance to their posts
I mean over 21,000 posts and you have never started a thread- how feeble is that ?

Of course, the extreme nature of your beliefs does require you to be secretive and elusive
Do you still think Papa Obama Care was a good idea or that Rousseau, the" father of collectivism", had
more to do with the founding of our nation than John Locke?

Pretty radical stuff, now we know why you are so elusive

The challenge still awaits
You can really show us what you are made of...
:eusa_whistle:

Click here

I will make popcorn

[

Please stop wasting the readers' time with your faux claims of spam
it makes you sound even more pathetic. Besides, since what you say is of little value, why waste their time?

I have made a thread for us- Again - it could be your moment in the sun
Don't worry, it's not like people will think you are a poltroon (they already know)
To be fair, you have stopped sending me harassing emails, at least for now.

Again
Click here
Nothing to fear, the truth awaits

Last edited:
Uncensored continues in la la land, and Neo is afraid to debate without spamming.

They can post factual information involving critical thinking points any time they wish, and I will be glad to respond.

Ron Paul apparently has a warning for America.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) says President Obama's continued use of the executive order "brings the modern presidency dangerously close to an elective dictatorship."

"That is arrogant," Paul said of Obama frequently using the executive order function as of late. "It is flaunting the Constitution and the whole principle of how we’re supposed to operate. The idea they can just do this and take over the legislative function and brag about it -- and Congress does nothing and the courts do nothing about it, it's very, very bad."

"He's dictatorial, is what he is," Rep. Paul said before the end of the interview.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/09/ron_paul_obama_presidency
_on_the_verge_of_being_a_dictatorship.html

Really? What's the number of EOs that Obama has signed in a little less than 3 years? The answer is 100.

In 8 years in office, Reagan signed 381 Executive Orders.

Based on the numbers, who better qualifies as a dictator?

You can check the numbers at the link below.

Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Jr. signed in 281 over 8 years.

Forum List

Back