Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

Wow, you put that much of your political views into what one Hollywood voice says?

Ron Paul has many supporters from all walks of life. One thing that brings them together that others do not comprehend
They want a small effective federal government.

Yes. He has supporters among KKK members, John Birchers, and npw Michael Moore.
That isn't a crowd I'd want to be associated with.

You are starting to sound as crazy as those blind obama supporters.
KKK RACIST BULLSHIT.

@ the Hill dot com

Filmmaker Oliver Stone would vote for Ron Paul over Obama
In fact, I think in many ways the most interesting candidate — I’d even vote for him if he was running against Obama — is Ron Paul. Because he’s the only one of anybody who’s saying anything intelligent about the future of the world.”

Like I said, Paul is actually a Leftist. This just adds evidence.

The truth transcends your stunted conceptions of "left" and "right".

wow, you put that much of your political views into what one hollywood voice says?

ron paul has many supporters from all walks of life. One thing that brings them together that others do not comprehend
they want a small effective federal government.

yes. He has supporters among kkk members, john birchers, and npw michael moore.
That isn't a crowd i'd want to be associated with.

oh, I think you have a lot in common with those groups

Wow, you put that much of your political views into what one Hollywood voice says?

Ron Paul has many supporters from all walks of life. One thing that brings them together that others do not comprehend

That's a pretty broad spectrum, most people would fit in there somewhere I would have thought.

KKK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Ron Paul Gets The "Coveted" Endorsement Of Former KKK'er David Duke | Lez Get Real

Yeah. IT's bullshit.

KKK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Ron Paul Gets The "Coveted" Endorsement Of Former KKK'er David Duke | Lez Get Real

Yeah. IT's bullshit.

And your point?

Nancy gives newt her enforcement
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6n_-wB154]Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

I bet he was doing her after that shot.

Wow, so, the KKK are now a bunch of "leftists" too?

Is there anyone you don't like that you don't call a "leftist"?

Hell, I don't even want Paul to be president.

But the man sure a hell has my respect, for being honest, and for standing up for what he believes in no matter what other people say.

And hell, I agree with a great deal of what he has to say. It's just that 30-40% of what he says I disagree with, very strongly, that makes me not want to vote for him.

And your point?

Nancy gives newt her enforcement

I bet he was doing her after that shot.

Are you really comparing Nancy Pelosi to David Duke? Really?

David Duke is irrelevant...David Duke endorsed both The tea party and occupy wall st...He makes a habit of endorsing the latest hot ticket to get some press and then throws his own 2 cents worth in

From the department of unhelpful things…

In an October 20th video posted on his Youtube channel, former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke expressed support for the Occupy Wall Street movement — or, as he calls it, the “Occupy Zionist Wall Street” movement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6wySl92yE]KKK Leader David Duke ENDORSES the TEA PARTY - YouTube[/ame]

he is an irrelevant clown circus sideshow freak much like yourself

None of you actually expect Rabbi to debate, do you? The guy has never argued a point in his entire time here. You're all delusional wookie suiters and he is superior because he is not.

That's why the internet is serious business.

No i don't expect it, but crazier things have happened.

Paulie is an idiot, a point made so often there is no need to repeat it.
You keep trying to deflect discussion of Paul to a discussion of Newt or Mitt. You want to start a thread on those guys, go ahead. But this thread is about Paul.
Paul, the guy who's spent 30 years in Congress and never done anything. Paul, the guy who apologizes for the US. Paul, the guy who wants to turn the country into a bunch of drug-crazed zombies (so they resemble his supporters I guess).
What qualifications does Paul have to be president? How much willingness has he shown to work with others who don't share his (bizarre) views? You know President is not Dictator, right? Even if he were elected he would still have to work with Congress, a body he has been unable to persuade for 30 years.
Remind we why he continues to run when everyone says he doesnt have a chance. TO score points? To run his mouth? WHy doesn't he do talk radio instead if that's all he wants?
Pauls' views have been examined by the GOP faithful and rejected on many occasions.

You still make zero points. To you, it's Paul's fault that his colleagues won't co-sponsor legislation to reduce the size of government.

You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. They have no problems signing on to legislation that GROWS government, but nothing that reduces it.

But that's Paul's fault. They're all just DYING to be conservative, but they're just waiting for the right pitch man to get them on board.

This is why you have no credibility. I don't even think you're really this retarded, I think it's an act. No one can be this stupid.

No i don't expect it, but crazier things have happened.

You keep trying to deflect discussion of Paul to a discussion of Newt or Mitt. You want to start a thread on those guys, go ahead. But this thread is about Paul.
Paul, the guy who's spent 30 years in Congress and never done anything. Paul, the guy who apologizes for the US. Paul, the guy who wants to turn the country into a bunch of drug-crazed zombies (so they resemble his supporters I guess).
What qualifications does Paul have to be president? How much willingness has he shown to work with others who don't share his (bizarre) views? You know President is not Dictator, right? Even if he were elected he would still have to work with Congress, a body he has been unable to persuade for 30 years.
Remind we why he continues to run when everyone says he doesnt have a chance. TO score points? To run his mouth? WHy doesn't he do talk radio instead if that's all he wants?
Pauls' views have been examined by the GOP faithful and rejected on many occasions.

You still make zero points. To you, it's Paul's fault that his colleagues won't co-sponsor legislation to reduce the size of government.

You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. They have no problems signing on to legislation that GROWS government, but nothing that reduces it.

But that's Paul's fault. They're all just DYING to be conservative, but they're just waiting for the right pitch man to get them on board.

This is why you have no credibility. I don't even think you're really this retarded, I think it's an act. No one can be this stupid.

They tell us how conservative they are, then they pick the most liberal candidates possible (McCain, Gingrich, Romney).

Look at how much hate they have for Paul despite him having the most conservative voting record for decades, it's just a word they like to use to try and seem different from democrats.

They tell us how conservative they are, then they pick the most liberal candidates possible (McCain, Gingrich, Romney).

Look at how much hate they have for Paul despite him having the most conservative voting record for decades, it's just a word they like to use to try and seem different from democrats.

Because Paul isn't conservative in any meaningful sense of that term.

You have absolutely no idea what the word conservative means, which is why you pat your neocons on the back when they vote for big spending and gov't expansion.

You have absolutely no idea what the word conservative means, which is why you pat your neocons on the back when they vote for big spending and gov't expansion.

I would say you have no idea what conservative means. Apparently the GOP agrees with me, not you, since no one hails Paul as the "conservative candidate." No one except his meshuganah followers, that is.

Forum List

Back