Ron Paul: Malaysian Plane Tragedy Propagandized...

That's a good idea. I'm going to try something on your level....this should be fun.

Well then quit your whining and get to it. We'll see what ya got. But just keep in mind, i'm a harsh critic. I won't go easy on ya.

I already started a thread, but then you complained so the moderator removed it.

Ha, that bad huh? I assure you i have never complained to a Moderator about anything. I didn't see your post. But looks like it had to be pretty bad. Maybe try again. Or don't. Whatever. I doubt anyone's too interested in anything you have to say.

Well then quit your whining and get to it. We'll see what ya got. But just keep in mind, i'm a harsh critic. I won't go easy on ya.

I already started a thread, but then you complained so the moderator removed it.

Ha, that bad huh? I assure you i have never complained to a Moderator about anything. I didn't see your post. But looks like it had to be pretty bad. Maybe try again. Or don't. Whatever. I doubt anyone's too interested in anything you have to say.

Your assurance is worth shit to me.

You're a big fail as a Poster so far. But hey, you can redeem yourself. You can try again. But like i said, it doesn't matter. Your track record doesn't indicate you have much to say.

You're a big fail as a Poster so far. But hey, you can redeem yourself. You can try again. But like i said, it doesn't matter. Your track record doesn't indicate you have much to say.

I can be redeemed in your eyes, I can't begin to tell you how much that would mean to me.

I can be redeemed in your eyes, I can't begin to tell you how much that would mean to me.

Go try starting another thread. Redeem yourself. Till then, you're a big fail. You're done here. Off ya go now. :)

Go try starting another thread. Redeem yourself. Till then, you're a big fail. You're done here. Off ya go now. :)

I had started a thread about this study with you in mind, perhaps this is a more appropriate place for it.

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

I had started a thread about this study with you in mind, perhaps this is a more appropriate place for it.

Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes

Uh, don't shit in my thread. Start your own thread dummy. Capisce.

Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes

Uh, don't shit in my thread. Start your own thread dummy. Capisce.

I already did but you didn't like it......remember?

Yeah i remember. You're a big fail poster. But i have nothing to do with that. That's on you. Now like i said, don't shit in my thread. Go start your own thread. You've been dismissed. Off ya go dummy.

Forum List

Back