Ron Paul: Malaysian Plane Tragedy Propagandized...

You suspect, much like Ron Paul......no tangible evidence, but plenty of suspicion.

The U.S. and EU have already convicted Putin and Russia. They're just trying to take political advantage of this tragedy. They know they instigated and funded the illegal Coup in Kiev. And that's what's created this awful mess. The U.S./EU-backed Government has been bombing these people relentlessly. They've been absolutely brutal. But of course the Western Media has chose to ignore their atrocities. Our meddling and intervention has created the nightmare over there. It is what it is.

You evidently spend a lot of time reading Ron Paul's website. Which other conspiracy theorist nut job web sites did you use for your intensive research?

The current Ukrainian Government is a U.S./EU-backed regime. They were put in power by way of an illegal Coup. And they've been absolutely brutal to those who've opposed them. Their atrocities have been committed by way of U.S. Taxpayer funding & arming. So it's no coincidence Western Media has conveniently ignored that side of the story. Ron Paul and others are just saying there's often several sides to a story. Picking and choosing to listen to only one side, often leads to ignorant loyal support of wrongdoing.

The U.S. and EU have already convicted Putin and Russia. They're just trying to take political advantage of this tragedy. They know they instigated and funded the illegal Coup in Kiev. And that's what's created this awful mess. The U.S./EU-backed Government has been bombing these people relentlessly. They've been absolutely brutal. But of course the Western Media has chose to ignore their atrocities. Our meddling and intervention has created the nightmare over there. It is what it is.

You evidently spend a lot of time reading Ron Paul's website. Which other conspiracy theorist nut job web sites did you use for your intensive research?

The current Ukrainian Government is a U.S./EU-backed regime. They were put in power by way of an illegal Coup. And they've been absolutely brutal to those who've opposed them. Their atrocities have been committed by way of U.S. Taxpayer funding & arming. So it's no coincidence Western Media has conveniently ignored that side of the story. Ron Paul and others are just saying there's often several sides to a story. Picking and choosing to listen to only one side, often leads to ignorant loyal support of wrongdoing.

I sure would like to see your "legitimate" sources of information.

Putting all agendas and politics aside, i want to know who made the decision to allow this Commercial Aircraft to fly into that War Zone. It's vital we get an answer on that. Someone made that decision. Their identities should be made known. This is a colossal brutal blunder. We need answers.

I sure would like to see your "legitimate" sources of information.

Well, do your own research. The U.S. and EU instigated and funded the illegal Coup in Kiev. And that's what all these problems stem from.

WTG on that 'Reset Button' thing. Starting another Cold War? Yikes. Another miserable Clinton and Supreme Leader failure.

The new smoking gun of the yellow western media is the supposed admission of rebel commander Alexander Khodakovsky saying he heard of other separatists having a BUK system. However, he has come out and said the Reuters lied, and that video evidence will vindicate that claim.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Reuters Debunked: Khodakovsky Denies Interview Aspects

It all stems back to the U.S./EU-backed Coup in Kiev. That's what's created this nasty mess over there. We're backing a regime that brutally bombs & kills anyone who opposes them. That's the side of the story Western Media is conveniently ignoring. These people are being bombed relentlessly on a daily basis. What are they supposed to do? Once again we meddled and instigated turmoil. Maybe one day Americans will tire of this aggressive interventionist stuff. I hope so anyway.

If we follow the idiot logic of the Russia apologists: it's perfectly OK for one country to steal another nation's land if they don't like their government.

The illegal Coup started this mess. And it was instigated & backed by the U.S. and EU. This is a brutal regime currently in power. It's bombing & killing daily. People have to defend themselves.

If we follow the idiot logic of the Russia apologists: it's perfectly OK for one country to steal another nation's land if they don't like their government.

The illegal Coup started this mess. And it was instigated & backed by the U.S. and EU. This is a brutal regime currently in power. It's bombing & killing daily. People have to defend themselves.

Thank you for the daily quote from Russian state controlled media.

Just seeing both sides. I don't only acknowledge Western State-run Media. I try to see the whole picture.

Just seeing both sides. I don't only acknowledge Western State-run Media. I try to see the whole picture.

Western state run media? I'd love to hear your explanation about that one.

As terrible as this tragedy is for the victims of this Malaysian airliner and their families, the over the top "Putin is a terrorist" bullshit the media is vomiting out on a per hour basis is pathetic.

The hypocrisy of the liberal media and the left wing whackos is palpable. They only care about civilian deaths when it suits their political purposes.

Notice that when the *cough* American air support in Libya was offing civilians we heard crickets.

Notice that when the paid mercenaries and terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrr "rebels" who were supplied arms by America in Syria had been chalking up a high body count on a regular basis we heard crickets.

Oh and don't forget the massive death toll compared to this airliner caused by the Assassinator in Chief's love of drone murder.

We hear crickets.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

Have you watched the show called "The Five" on Foxnews lately and what they want Obama to do with Putin/Russia?

Referring to the tragic downing of a Malaysian Airlines plane over eastern Ukraine, former Texas congressman Ron Paul warned against jumping to conclusions over the culprits.

Drawing parallels between the potential for a Russian-made missile system’s connection to the attack of the passenger jet on Thursday over the restive Donetsk region of Ukraine and the capture of US-made weapons by Islamist insurgents in Iraq, Paul pointed out that the missile’s potential source of manufacture was largely immaterial.

“That may well be true, but guess what, ISIS has a lot of American weapons," said Paul. "We sent weapons into Syria to help the rebels and al-Qaida ends up getting it — it doesn't mean that our American government and Obama deliberately wanted ISIS to get American weapons."

"So who gets the weapons is a big difference between how they got them and what happened and what the motivations were," Paul added. "So even if it was a Russian weapon — doesn't mean a lot."

Speculation of direct involvement by the Kremlin, whether directly or through “proxies” in the form of pro-Russian militia in Ukraine, in particular seems propagandized, Paul told NewsMax on Friday.

Unverified video footage has been circulated as proof of involvement by Ukrainian militia members, though the aircraft's black boxes have yet to be retrieved, and there remain many questions unanswered as investigators have trickled into the crash site.

"Under these circumstances, it's very difficult to get the real information so everybody's angling to propagandize and make their position known," said Paul.

"It'd be unwise to say, well, the Russians did it, or the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it."...

More:
http://rt.com/usa/174008-ron-paul-malaysia-ukraine-crash/

I am sick of Ron Paul....I would like it very much if the media would ignore this guy.
We're busy people. We have work to do.

Look at the losertarian scum making excuses for their hero Putin.

The missile was from a SA-11 system, not some hand held missile system....this is a weapon from the Russian military inventory.

Giving any handheld missile systems to anyone not part of a legit military under the command of a government is insane, be it Syria or Russian thugs in Ukraine.

Comparing the mistake by the USN shooting down the Iranian airliner that wasn't responding to radio calls from the ship shows the insanity of losertarian scum. The Russians in Ukraine didn't call the Malaysian airline with a identification question and warning, they just shot it down in someone's else's country. The USN was operating in INTERNATIONAL WATERS...end of your fucking reality.

There is no question that Russia is stirring the pot in Ukraine. I also have no doubts about Russia's involvement in Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Learn basic English, ****.

Comparing the mistake by the USN shooting down the Iranian airliner that wasn't responding to radio calls from the ship shows the insanity of losertarian scum. The Russians in Ukraine didn't call the Malaysian airline with a identification question and warning, they just shot it down in someone's else's country. The USN was operating in INTERNATIONAL WATERS...end of your fucking reality.

The Reagan administration was determined to destroyed Iran. It armed Saddam Hussein to the teeth so that it would attack and invade Iran. But the USS Vincennes shot down a civilian aircraft "by mistake".

And it appears that the cum swallower is serious about that.

So you're going to delete this post before the mods see it and offer you a time out?

Referring to the tragic downing of a Malaysian Airlines plane over eastern Ukraine, former Texas congressman Ron Paul warned against jumping to conclusions over the culprits.

Drawing parallels between the potential for a Russian-made missile system’s connection to the attack of the passenger jet on Thursday over the restive Donetsk region of Ukraine and the capture of US-made weapons by Islamist insurgents in Iraq, Paul pointed out that the missile’s potential source of manufacture was largely immaterial.

“That may well be true, but guess what, ISIS has a lot of American weapons," said Paul. "We sent weapons into Syria to help the rebels and al-Qaida ends up getting it — it doesn't mean that our American government and Obama deliberately wanted ISIS to get American weapons."

"So who gets the weapons is a big difference between how they got them and what happened and what the motivations were," Paul added. "So even if it was a Russian weapon — doesn't mean a lot."

Speculation of direct involvement by the Kremlin, whether directly or through “proxies” in the form of pro-Russian militia in Ukraine, in particular seems propagandized, Paul told NewsMax on Friday.

Unverified video footage has been circulated as proof of involvement by Ukrainian militia members, though the aircraft's black boxes have yet to be retrieved, and there remain many questions unanswered as investigators have trickled into the crash site.

"Under these circumstances, it's very difficult to get the real information so everybody's angling to propagandize and make their position known," said Paul.

"It'd be unwise to say, well, the Russians did it, or the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it."...

More:
Malaysian jet tragedy propagandized ? Ron Paul ? RT USA

I am sick of Ron Paul....I would like it very much if the media would ignore this guy.
We're busy people. We have work to do.

Many are interested in what the Good Doctor has to say.

Western state run media? I'd love to hear your explanation about that one.

Only a handful of large Corporations control 90% of all Media in the U.S. And they work hand & hand with the Government. It's a Government/Media Complex at this point.

Forum List

Back