Ron Paul: Malaysian Plane Tragedy Propagandized...

Nothing against Ron Paul but very few paid any attention to him when he was a Congressman I really can't see why anyone would now.

They should have paid more attention. And they should now too. He speaks the hard truth. Some respect and appreciate that, but others obviously hate him for it.

Just seeing both sides. I don't only acknowledge Western State-run Media. I try to see the whole picture.

Western state run media? I'd love to hear your explanation about that one.

Only a handful of large Corporations control 90% of all Media in the U.S. And they work hand & hand with the Government. It's a Government/Media Complex at this point.

Uh-huh, that must be why FOX News, MSNBC, and CNN all speak with one voice.

Nothing against Ron Paul but very few paid any attention to him when he was a Congressman I really can't see why anyone would now.

They should have paid more attention. And they should now too. He speaks the hard truth. Some respect and appreciate that, but others obviously hate him for it.

Paul had some good ideas as a Congressman but he went so far to the extreme on other things a large majority would never support him.

Do you ever say anything without all the superficial rhetorical nonsense?

Just stating fact and reality. You're welcome to exit this thread at anytime. I assure you, you won't be missed. Bye.

So then you never really do say anything of any substance.

Nah, that's just you projecting. If i wasn't saying something of interest, you wouldn't still be here on my thread. But like i said, you can exit anytime. Pretty sure no one would care. Have a nice day. :)

Just stating fact and reality. You're welcome to exit this thread at anytime. I assure you, you won't be missed. Bye.

Nah, that's just you projecting. If i wasn't saying something of interest, you wouldn't still be here on my thread. But like i said, you can exit anytime. Pretty sure no one would care. Have a nice day. :)

You can't possibly make an argument outside the narrow confines of your ideology.

You can't possibly make an argument outside the narrow confines of your ideology.

Again, just projecting. But i bet you truly believe you're saying something of substance, huh?

Again, just projecting. But i bet you truly believe you're saying something of substance, huh?

I'd be interested to see you post something besides speculation and bullshit.

If we follow the idiot logic of the Russia apologists: it's perfectly OK for one country to steal another nation's land if they don't like their government.

Russia's annexation of the Crimea was a reaction to putting a NATO on another of it's doorsteps and losing it's sea port. Plus, the addition to the abandoned ABM treaty that is supposedly a defense against IRAN of all places is, in fact, A US first strike nuclear option.

Last edited:
If we follow the idiot logic of the Russia apologists: it's perfectly OK for one country to steal another nation's land if they don't like their government.

Russia's annexation of the Crimea was a reaction to putting a NATO on another of it's doorsteps and losing it's sea port. Plus, the addition to the abandoned ABM treaty that is supposedly a defense against IRAN of all places is, in fact, A US first strike nuclear option.

Uh-huh, where's the part where you justify Russian aggression. How does any of this give Russia the right to do anything in the Ukraine?

Forum List

Back