Ron Paul just lost my vote.

You are clueless. I said nothing to indicate being a virgin. I get them daily. All from fuckin' chickenshit cowards.

So you expect him to sit around and answer emails all day while he is busy campaigning? or just yours?

Since he doesn't sit around and SEND e-mails all day, I think she expected the same loser who spammed her to also answer e-mails.

And if he can't be bothered to have someone in his campaign communicate with and respond to potential voters, that doesn't speak well for his responsiveness to constituents should he win election, now does it?

It amazes me how Paulatics always defend their man's bad behavior by claiming he's an incompetent leader. It's an intriguing strategy, but I don't think it's effective.

How hard is it to go here??

Contact Us*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Sumbitch from ronpaul2012.com just sent me an email replete with scathing attacks on Newt Gingrich. I replied only to find that it was a no-reply address.

Jesus! All I said was that I'm betting her eyes are brown.

Any chickenshit that refuses to accept my reply to their email is a sleazy fuckin' coward!

Besides...Ron Paul couldn't win the election running against Howdy Doody!

Well there goes half of his support.

So you expect him to sit around and answer emails all day while he is busy campaigning? or just yours?

Since he doesn't sit around and SEND e-mails all day, I think she expected the same loser who spammed her to also answer e-mails.

And if he can't be bothered to have someone in his campaign communicate with and respond to potential voters, that doesn't speak well for his responsiveness to constituents should he win election, now does it?

It amazes me how Paulatics always defend their man's bad behavior by claiming he's an incompetent leader. It's an intriguing strategy, but I don't think it's effective.

HE sent HER an e-mail. Why the hell should she have to go to extra trouble to tell him to fuck off?

(By the way, I'm only assuming the poster is female. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.)

It is always best to cast your vote based on fabricated victimization over an automated email rather than being an informed citizens on the issues. It makes America stronger.

I got a couple of robocalls from an Orlando area-code attacking Romney yesterday. I assume it was from Newt's campaign so I'm about to go vote for Ron Paul now because of it. [/DERP]

That's a stupid reason to vote for anyone. Why can't you vote for a person because that is your conviction? Why can't you vote for a person because they have some values you do?

lol I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet

I got a couple of robocalls from an Orlando area-code attacking Romney yesterday. I assume it was from Newt's campaign so I'm about to go vote for Ron Paul now because of it. [/DERP]

That's a stupid reason to vote for anyone. Why can't you vote for a person because that is your conviction? Why can't you vote for a person because they have some values you do?

I guess my playing off your sarcasm to make a point doesn't translate well on the internet

Sounds like a good reason to vote for another big spending, big gov't, debt loving neocon that the republican party props up.

If Ron Paul isn't looking me in the eye in his next youtube video, I won't vote for him.

I guess my playing off your sarcasm to make a point doesn't translate well on the internet

Backpedal fails certainly don't work too well, that's fo sho.

Sumbitch from ronpaul2012.com just sent me an email replete with scathing attacks on Newt Gingrich. I replied only to find that it was a no-reply address.

Any chickenshit that refuses to accept my reply to their email is a sleazy fuckin' coward!

You mean a campaign had the nerve to send you a mass e-mail? Stop the presses.

1. IF asertis isn't just a lying troll working for an anti-Ron Paul Republican;

2. And IF the email is real IF the email was actually sent by a RON PAUL sanctioned source.

Frankly there is nothing about the original thread that leads me to think this entire issue is on the up and up.

And I say this as somebody who is by no stretch of the imagination a supporter of Ron Paul.

I'm telling yas, watching your Republican Propagandist dirty tricksters attacking each other in exactly the same underhanded lying ways you attack Democrats is a real lesson in just how morally bankrupt your party really is.

Seriously, the GOP is a party associated with people who truly have NO SHAME.

So that's all it took for you to stop supporting Ron Paul? Well, you're either lying about ever really supporting him, or you're just plain dumb. Either way, good riddance. You won't be missed. :)

1. IF asertis isn't just a lying troll working for an anti-Ron Paul Republican;

2. And IF the email is real IF the email was actually sent by a RON PAUL sanctioned source.

Frankly there is nothing about the original thread that leads me to think this entire issue is on the up and up.

And I say this as somebody who is by no stretch of the imagination a supporter of Ron Paul.

I'm telling yas, watching your Republican Propagandist dirty tricksters attacking each other in exactly the same underhanded lying ways you attack Democrats is a real lesson in just how morally bankrupt your party really is.

I'm just curious who asaritis intends to vote for that doesn't send out mass e-mails as a cheap, easy, and quick means of communicating with supporters or potential supporters. In regards to your second point I have no doubt about the legitimacy of the e-mail in question. I get plenty of mass e-mails from the Ron Paul campaign and supporting actors, but like many people have already stated I generally just delete them after a quick perusal.

So that's all it took for you to stop supporting Ron Paul? Well, you're either lying about ever really supporting him, or you're just plain dumb. Either way, good riddance. You won't be missed. :)

It may have been intentional or unintended but either way this is the biggest fail thread of the year SO FAR.

It may have been intentional or unintended but either way this is the biggest fail thread of the year SO FAR.

:lol: Yeah, his story is very suspect to say the least. I'm pretty sure he never supported Ron Paul in the first place. But it is fun messing with him. :)

You are clueless. I said nothing to indicate being a virgin. I get them daily. All from fuckin' chickenshit cowards.

You people do not comprehend what you read...if you read. I did not expect a reply from my intended email. I wanted to reply to the person that sent it, not join a list of dopes wandering through the RonPaul2012 website.

I've heard some really shitty reasons given for why people vote as they do, but this could be the shittiest ever. Something tells me asshatis never actually planned to vote for Paul in the first place.

wgd? :dunno:
Duh!

HE sent HER an e-mail. Why the hell should she have to go to extra trouble to tell him to fuck off?

(By the way, I'm only assuming the poster is female. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.)
No need to apologize. Gender is often harder to detect than sarcasm.

It was a female that sent to the email to me. I wanted to reply to that person, not some dweeb manning the website incoming emails.

It is always best to cast your vote based on fabricated victimization over an automated email rather than being an informed citizens on the issues. It makes America stronger.
Your sarcasm is more detectable than was mine. When the polls open in Stockbridge, I will vote for whichever candidate I believe on that day to be most capable of beating Barack Obama. Santorum, Romney and Gingrich will likely be the only three considered. While Ron Paul has impressed me with his drive to follow the Constitution, to use the gold standard rather than printing money at will, to have a strong military and a few other common sense stances, his seeming lack of a grip on foreign policy is appalling. I eliminated him as a possible asaratis-vote-getter some time ago. This was more a rant on no-reply emails and personal attacks on candidates rather than a serious reason not to vote for Ron.

We need more people like Ron Paul in Congress. He is just not White House material.

Quite so.

1. IF asaratis isn't just a lying troll working for an anti-Ron Paul Republican;

Your generalization regarding the character of GOP members is noted. Please recall the bitterness among the Democrat candidates when BO came into the race years ago. His own Vice President said that the office was no place for on the job training. (Subsequently, the boy king was elected and the truth of Biden's comment is confirmed.)

There is a bell shaped curve applied to both parties. Neither has exclusive rights to claim the sleaziest attack habits. Human nature wins every time...regardless of party affiliation.

Personally, I think the Democrats hold the heavier bag when it comes to sleaze and dishonesty.

I'm not going anywhere, dufus!

I support many of Ron Paul's ideals. I have never supported Ron Paul for President.

Forum List

Back