Ron Paul just lost my vote.

So that's all it took for you to stop supporting Ron Paul? Well, you're either lying about ever really supporting him, or you're just plain dumb. Either way, good riddance. You won't be missed. :)
I'm not going anywhere, dufus!

I support many of Ron Paul's ideals. I have never supported Ron Paul for President.

So you're a liar then, since he couldn't have 'lost' your vote if he never had it to begin with.

You have a right to feel shame. :thup:

So you expect him to sit around and answer emails all day while he is busy campaigning? or just yours?

Since he doesn't sit around and SEND e-mails all day, I think she expected the same loser who spammed her to also answer e-mails.

And if he can't be bothered to have someone in his campaign communicate with and respond to potential voters, that doesn't speak well for his responsiveness to constituents should he win election, now does it?

It amazes me how Paulatics always defend their man's bad behavior by claiming he's an incompetent leader. It's an intriguing strategy, but I don't think it's effective.
You people do not comprehend what you read...if you read. I did not expect a reply from my intended email. I wanted to reply to the person that sent it, not join a list of dopes wandering through the RonPaul2012 website.

Duh!

No need to apologize. Gender is often harder to detect than sarcasm.

It was a female that sent to the email to me. I wanted to reply to that person, not some dweeb manning the website incoming emails.

Your sarcasm is more detectable than was mine. When the polls open in Stockbridge, I will vote for whichever candidate I believe on that day to be most capable of beating Barack Obama. Santorum, Romney and Gingrich will likely be the only three considered. While Ron Paul has impressed me with his drive to follow the Constitution, to use the gold standard rather than printing money at will, to have a strong military and a few other common sense stances, his seeming lack of a grip on foreign policy is appalling. I eliminated him as a possible asaratis-vote-getter some time ago. This was more a rant on no-reply emails and personal attacks on candidates rather than a serious reason not to vote for Ron.

We need more people like Ron Paul in Congress. He is just not White House material.

Quite so.

You mean a campaign had the nerve to send you a mass e-mail? Stop the presses.

1. IF asaratis isn't just a lying troll working for an anti-Ron Paul Republican;

2. And IF the email is real IF the email was actually sent by a RON PAUL sanctioned source.

Frankly there is nothing about the original thread that leads me to think this entire issue is on the up and up.

And I say this as somebody who is by no stretch of the imagination a supporter of Ron Paul.

I'm telling yas, watching your Republican Propagandist dirty tricksters attacking each other in exactly the same underhanded lying ways you attack Democrats is a real lesson in just how morally bankrupt your party really is.

Seriously, the GOP is a party associated with people who truly have NO SHAME.
Your generalization regarding the character of GOP members is noted. Please recall the bitterness among the Democrat candidates when BO came into the race years ago. His own Vice President said that the office was no place for on the job training. (Subsequently, the boy king was elected and the truth of Biden's comment is confirmed.)

There is a bell shaped curve applied to both parties. Neither has exclusive rights to claim the sleaziest attack habits. Human nature wins every time...regardless of party affiliation.

Personally, I think the Democrats hold the heavier bag when it comes to sleaze and dishonesty.

:lol: Man, you're cracking me up way too much. Seriously, this is how you choose whether or not to support a particular Candidate? Yeah, you definitely need to see this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro-1G5gb_Y]John Stossel : Should everybody vote? (Eng/Swe/Fin subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

So that's all it took for you to stop supporting Ron Paul? Well, you're either lying about ever really supporting him, or you're just plain dumb. Either way, good riddance. You won't be missed. :)

I support many of Ron Paul's ideals. I have never supported Ron Paul for President.

So you're a liar then, since he couldn't have 'lost' your vote if he never had it to begin with.

Call me what you will. Eliminating a name from the list of candidates that I might vote for constitutes losing my vote. Quite obviously I never intended to vote for all of the candidates. I have not made up my mind yet...won't until the Georgia primaries...but it won't be Ron Paul.

I really think you need a reading comprehension refresher course. I have considered Ron Paul but never supported him over the others.

Last edited:

Call me what you will. Eliminating a name from the list of candidates that I might vote for constitutes losing my vote. Quite obviously I never intended to vote for all of the candidates. I have not made up my mind yet...won't until the Georgia primaries...but it won't be Ron Paul.

I really think you need a reading comprehension refresher course.

Wow, so you're not only a liar, you're incredibly dumb too. Please do your Patriotic Duty and stay home on Election Day. Dumb people like you should not be voting. There's just too much at stake.

I really think you need a reading comprehension refresher course. I have considered Ron Paul but never supported him over the others.

Ok fine. So it's still the shittiest reason I've ever heard for not voting for someone.

Own it bitch. :thup:

Since he doesn't sit around and SEND e-mails all day, I think she expected the same loser who spammed her to also answer e-mails.

And if he can't be bothered to have someone in his campaign communicate with and respond to potential voters, that doesn't speak well for his responsiveness to constituents should he win election, now does it?

It amazes me how Paulatics always defend their man's bad behavior by claiming he's an incompetent leader. It's an intriguing strategy, but I don't think it's effective.
You people do not comprehend what you read...if you read. I did not expect a reply from my intended email. I wanted to reply to the person that sent it, not join a list of dopes wandering through the RonPaul2012 website.

Duh!

It was a female that sent to the email to me. I wanted to reply to that person, not some dweeb manning the website incoming emails.

Your sarcasm is more detectable than was mine. When the polls open in Stockbridge, I will vote for whichever candidate I believe on that day to be most capable of beating Barack Obama. Santorum, Romney and Gingrich will likely be the only three considered. While Ron Paul has impressed me with his drive to follow the Constitution, to use the gold standard rather than printing money at will, to have a strong military and a few other common sense stances, his seeming lack of a grip on foreign policy is appalling. I eliminated him as a possible asaratis-vote-getter some time ago. This was more a rant on no-reply emails and personal attacks on candidates rather than a serious reason not to vote for Ron.

We need more people like Ron Paul in Congress. He is just not White House material.

Quite so.

1. IF asaratis isn't just a lying troll working for an anti-Ron Paul Republican;

2. And IF the email is real IF the email was actually sent by a RON PAUL sanctioned source.

Frankly there is nothing about the original thread that leads me to think this entire issue is on the up and up.

And I say this as somebody who is by no stretch of the imagination a supporter of Ron Paul.

I'm telling yas, watching your Republican Propagandist dirty tricksters attacking each other in exactly the same underhanded lying ways you attack Democrats is a real lesson in just how morally bankrupt your party really is.

Seriously, the GOP is a party associated with people who truly have NO SHAME.
Your generalization regarding the character of GOP members is noted. Please recall the bitterness among the Democrat candidates when BO came into the race years ago. His own Vice President said that the office was no place for on the job training. (Subsequently, the boy king was elected and the truth of Biden's comment is confirmed.)

There is a bell shaped curve applied to both parties. Neither has exclusive rights to claim the sleaziest attack habits. Human nature wins every time...regardless of party affiliation.

Personally, I think the Democrats hold the heavier bag when it comes to sleaze and dishonesty.

:lol: Man, you're cracking me up way too much. Seriously, this is how you choose whether or not to support a particular Candidate? Yeah, you definitely need to see this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro-1G5gb_Y]John Stossel : Should everybody vote? (Eng/Swe/Fin subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe it's mark's and andy's civic duty to educate new voters. People should have some basic knowledge of America's form of government before being allowed to vote.
Like knowing how many states we have number of senators there are per state maybe even who represents you in the house and senate. Most of those kids were an embarrassment.

Here's the problem with your thread your title states "Ron Paul just lost my vote." How could he lose something when he never had it in the first place? That's like me saying I won the lottery, but I can't collect because I lost the ticket, but come to find out I never bought a ticket to begin with.

Ok fine. So it's still the shittiest reason I've ever heard for not voting for someone.

Own it bitch. :thup:
Silly fucker! The OP does not describe the ONLY reason I won't be voting for Ron. If he was the most qualified candidate you would be correct in your assessment of that being a shitty reason to eliminate him from consideration.

Duh!

Quite so.

Maybe it's mark's and andy's civic duty to educate new voters. People should have some basic knowledge of America's form of government before being allowed to vote.
Like knowing how many states we have number of senators there are per state maybe even who represents you in the house and senate. Most of those kids were an embarrassment.

Yes, and the OP who started this thread is clearly one of them. We should all beg him or her to stay home on Election Day. There's just too damn much at stake for our Country.

Here's the problem with your thread your title states "Ron Paul just lost my vote." How could he lose something when he never had it in the first place? That's like me saying I won the lottery, but I can't collect because I lost the ticket, but come to find out I never bought a ticket to begin with.
Semantics.

I haven't voted yet so no candidate "had" my vote. I suppose it would be easier for you to understand if I had said "Ron Paul just lost his chance at getting my vote."

Semantics.

I haven't voted yet so no candidate "had" my vote. I suppose it would be easier for you to understand if I had said "Ron Paul just lost his chance at getting my vote."

But you've now made it clear that he never had a chance at getting your vote before this.

John Stossel : Should everybody vote? (Eng/Swe/Fin subtitles) - YouTube

Yes, and the OP who started this thread is clearly one of them. We should all beg him or her to stay home on Election Day. There's just too damn much at stake for our Country.
You're just a bitter Ron Paul supporter. I am sure you'd like for me to stay home on election day...since I plan to vote non-Ron!

Semantics.

But you've now made it clear that he never had a chance at getting your vote before this.

:lol:

Semantics.

Wrong. When he first came on the roster, I was encouraged by his statements. As time went on, I began to see him as noble but unelectable. At one time he had a chance of getting my vote.

Semantics.

OK fine I like your dog, but I don't care to much about your deceptive style thread.

2zsbrf4.jpg

Semantics.

Wrong. When he first came on the roster, I was encouraged by his statements. As time went on, I began to see him as noble but unelectable. At one time he had a chance of getting my vote.

Perhaps, but you have made it clear that you ruled him out as a candidate before this e-mail nonsense. You're right that this is all purely semantics, but you can see why people were confused.

Semantics.

unelectable? As opposed to who?

Hitler vs. Goring?

Forum List

Back