Ron Paul is the only one who will protect the Constitution

He is the only one in the two major parties, the rest are establishment hacks.

You know a long time ago the power elite got both of our major parties, to do an evil trick. As Bill Clinton's mentor wrote about in his book.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Quote From Tragedy and Hope

But don't worry Bill Clintong, Slick Willie, is part of the establishment to and so is Hitlery.

Robodoon has no faith in the Constitution, and apparently neither does Ron Paul.

Since Bush we have lost our 4th amendment rights since obama we have lost our 5th amendment rights now they want to take citizenship away,

bigreb, a Paul 3rd party attempt gives Obama for four more years, then a shot for Hillary or Joe.

Think this through. All Paul can do is sink the ship. If he does, the far right will driven by the GOP mainstream into the fields and hills of the political wilderness, where they will go "bah bah" like lost little sheep.

bigreb, a Paul 3rd party attempt gives Obama for four more years, then a shot for Hillary or Joe.

Think this through. All Paul can do is sink the ship. If he does, the far right will driven by the GOP mainstream into the fields and hills of the political wilderness, where they will go "bah bah" like lost little sheep.

I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove obama from the white house to replace him with an obama agenda supporter.. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

Last edited:

I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove what I want out of the white house with an obama agenda supporter.. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

I don't see Romney as an Obama agenda supporter, but this is your call, of course. Send me your size and I will order your sheep in sheep's clothing outfit ahead of time.

I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove what I want out of the white house with an obama agenda supporter.. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

I don't see Romney as an Obama agenda supporter, but this is your call, of course. Send me your size and I will order your sheep in sheep's clothing outfit ahead of time.

Then you are blind

Enough is enough
I will repeat myself
I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove obama from the white house to replace him with an obama agenda supporter. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

Well, that has not stopped you before, but this could be a form of penance for you. Go and sin no more, my son.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q]Network - "I'm as mad as hell" speech [english subtitles] - YouTube[/ame]

Enough is enough
I will repeat myself
I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove obama from the white house to replace him with an obama agenda supporter. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

There isnt anyone on the GOP side who supports the Obama Agenda.

Well, that has not stopped you before, but this could be a form of penance for you. Go and sin no more, my son.

You are blind jake blind if you think Romney isn't a mirror image of obama

In what possible way?
:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4uMW84GkY]Mitt Romney For Obama 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

But seriously
Romneycare ring a bell? His gun control policy ring a bell?

Obamney vs. Obamney | Steve Deace
Romney is supportive of the NDAA

Forum List

Back