Ron Paul is the only one who will protect the Constitution

You'll never remove the log in someone's eye on this. People that actually see a difference between Obama and Romney, are looking at the items that are irrelevant. Mormonism, red tie vs. blue tie, Hair style, etc...

The policies are the same almost verbatim. It's a lost cause to try and get them to see passed their clothing.

He is the only one in the two major parties, the rest are establishment hacks.

You know a long time ago the power elite got both of our major parties, to do an evil trick. As Bill Clinton's mentor wrote about in his book.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Quote From Tragedy and Hope

But don't worry Bill Clintong, Slick Willie, is part of the establishment to and so is Hitlery.

Holy Fuck... Is that THE Robodoon?... :lol:

Next thing you know, Tyler Durden's gonna be showin' up. :thup:

:)

peace...

Please...........can the Paul goofballs just go away now..........he's already a footnote in this primary season.

No you are, what bothers you about Ron Paul, perhaps it is that he supports the Constitution.
Is that it?

There are things to admire about Paul.. namely his ideas on budget and reduction in govt... but he is a wackaloon when it comes to foreign policy... he is not viable

Please...........can the Paul goofballs just go away now..........he's already a footnote in this primary season.

No you are, what bothers you about Ron Paul, perhaps it is that he supports the Constitution.
Is that it?

His domestic stuff.........awesome.

His foreign policy stuff.........nutty-ass............thus, his 10% draw everywhere he goes.

He is kind of like Romney... been running for President FOREVER and he still cant get the support of 'The Right' or GOP voters.

Wonder why
;)

Is that it?

His foreign policy stuff.........nutty-ass............thus, his 10% draw everywhere he goes.

He is kind of like Romney... been running for President FOREVER and he still cant get the support of 'The Right' or GOP voters.

Wonder why
;)

Mainly because he would end war. Many people are under the impression that we need to maintain control of the world.

Enough is enough
I will repeat myself
I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove obama from the white house to replace him with an obama agenda supporter. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

There isnt anyone on the GOP side who supports the Obama Agenda.

OPEN YOUR POLITICAL EYES . Get past the two party bullshit and see the gop candidates for what they are. With exception of Ron Paul they are mirror images of obama. They have in the past supported or voted for every piece of obama's agenda in one way or another.

He is the only one in the two major parties, the rest are establishment hacks.

Paul is a clinical hack, so what's your point?

And anyone who can support what the GOP want you to support are fucking hypocrites to want to remove obama and replace him with an obama agenda supporter.

Last edited:
Enough is enough
I will repeat myself
I really do not care I will not give my vote to remove obama from the white house to replace him with an obama agenda supporter. Doing so would make me a hypocrite.

OPEN YOUR POLITICAL EYES . Get past the two party bullshit and see the gop candidates for what they are. With exception of Ron Paul they are mirror images of obama. They have in the past supported or voted for every piece of obama's agenda in one way or another.

Obama looked too much like 4 more years of Bush.

Wonder why
;)

Mainly because he would end war. Many people are under the impression that we need to maintain control of the world.

No way anybody will ever 'stop war'.
Maybe temporarily it will end, but only till the bad guys see we are out of the way.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and that is a recipe for destruction.

Is that because Bush's foreign policy has been carried on by Obama?

Or is Obama a 'cowboy'.... Brokeback Mt. and all... :lol:

4more nightmare years and ten times worse.

Wonder why
;)

No way anybody will ever 'stop war'.
Maybe temporarily it will end, but only till the bad guys see we are out of the way.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and that is a recipe for destruction.

Ron Paul would protect national security and has said so, he is a non-interventionist not a pacifist.

He can't end all war forever but he can end the wars we are in now and hopefully prevent future wars by creating peaceful trade relationships.

Is that because Bush's foreign policy has been carried on by Obama?

Or is Obama a 'cowboy'.... Brokeback Mt. and all... :lol:

Obama is owned by the same people who own Bush.

Why would anyone think there would be different policies?

At this point, Ron Paul is all but a primary season after thought. To continue, he's far too old to ever try running for President again.

You Paulites can all sit down and STFU now.

Forum List

Back