Ron Paul is a racist

I'm laughing at the notion that some like Paul's policies, but insult those who also agree. Interesting.

You're either a Paul lover or you've been in a cave. His worshipers think he's the second coming. They have the Israeli if you're 1% against me you're 100% against me. This has gone on and gotten stronger election after election and it's widely discussed. If you disagree with it argue that. But to make it sound like yo've never heard it before just makes you sound uninformed and uninvolved.
Guilt by association. Awesome! :thup:

They found out that she's not nearly as smart as she looks

She's smarter then the Boob in Chief who swallowed the liberal playbook and has yet to utter an original thought. But what Republican candidate isn't? So it's not really a separator.

I do find the bit that since I think Paul's a boob for what he said, I must be a Bachmann supporter. I'm not in any camp at this point. I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian.

I'm laughing at the notion that some like Paul's policies, but insult those who also agree. Interesting.

You're either a Paul lover or you've been in a cave. His worshipers think he's the second coming. They have the Israeli if you're 1% against me you're 100% against me. This has gone on and gotten stronger election after election and it's widely discussed. If you disagree with it argue that. But to make it sound like yo've never heard it before just makes you sound uninformed and uninvolved.

Did you actually read the post before you responded to it because your post makes no sense.

I do find the bit that since I think Paul's a boob for what he said, I must be a Bachmann supporter. I'm not in any camp at this point. I'm not even a Republican, I'm a libertarian.
Yeah, I don't know how anyone could have come to the conclusion that you're a Bachmann supporter. :rolleyes:

It's sad seeing the media avoid the issues and instead figure they can destroy Paul by making him seem like a racist... Yet I doubt for a second even a single interviewer thinks Paul is racist.

What gets me the most are the questions that are so half thought through, like claiming "Paul made 1 million dollars off a racist news letter." What does that even mean?

1) How many years did the newsletter run for?
2) Are we talking about 1 newsletter? Because from the sound of it there were a few different newsletters claiming to be from Ron Paul.
3) How many newsletter were put out? IE: one a month for 7 years?
4) How many quotes are there that are racist?

The point is this seems like utterly lazy 'journalism." They don't need to ask Paul to find these things out, in fact they never do ask Paul these questions, they just want to say "Racist" and put a mike in his face.

Last edited:

Did you actually read the post before you responded to it because your post makes no sense.
Here, I bolded it for you. Thank me later.

I do however also blame Paul for not doing a press release and having some answers and allow questions... Then he can always say "Look at my press release if you want to know about the newsletter."

I do however also blame Paul for not doing a press release and having some answers and allow questions... Then he can always say "Look at my press release if you want to know about the newsletter."

Very true.

For a campaign that went from being grassroots and totally unorganized, uncontrolled, etc, to being one of the tightest run ships this cycle, I feel like they're really dropping the ball on this newsletter thing.

They KNEW this was going to happen, and for some reason they just seem like they're unprepared and are hoping and praying that if they ignore and avoid it, it'll magically go away.

Very true.

For a campaign that went from being grassroots and totally unorganized, uncontrolled, etc, to being one of the tightest run ships this cycle, I feel like they're really dropping the ball on this newsletter thing.

They KNEW this was going to happen, and for some reason they just seem like they're unprepared and are hoping and praying that if they ignore and avoid it, it'll magically go away.

Paul could have just said, "Hey..I've made mistakes in the past..and I've grown a great deal." Simple as that.

He's never been known to wear a hood and carry a burning cross. And his racist remarks were pretty sophomore at best. It's the kind of things you hear in bars and on the train.

Racism isn't like pregnancy. You can be a "little" racist. You can even change your views.

Very true.

Paul could have just said, "Hey..I've made mistakes in the past..and I've grown a great deal." Simple as that.

He's never been known to wear a hood and carry a burning cross. And his racist remarks were pretty sophomore at best. It's the kind of things you hear in bars and on the train.

Racism isn't like pregnancy. You can be a "little" racist. You can even change your views.

He has disavowed the statments several times. I don't think most people think he is a racist either. I think it is very obviously being used as a means to attack him and I think his strategy might be to let it play into the whole media unfairness issue.

Very true.

He has disavowed the statments several times. I don't think most people think he is a racist either. I think it is very obviously being used as a means to attack him and I think his strategy might be to let it play into the whole media unfairness issue.

And now comes this direct-mail solicitation letter which is supposed to have been signed by Ron Paul.

http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/11/12/Solicitation2.pdf

And now comes this direct-mail solicitation letter which is supposed to have been signed by Ron Paul.

This is obviously a scam and I think Ron Paul is the victim of identity theft.

Very true.

The problem is, I don't think they are his words. There's a few of us on this board who have probably spent so much time following this man that we've seen just about every clip of him speaking that's available on the internet.

If you know Paul well enough, there's no way he would say these things. He's the only politician who's platform mostly EMPOWERS minorities.

If you get a few minutes, watch his responses in the PBS African American debate back in 2007.

This is obviously a scam and I think Ron Paul is the victim of identity theft.

Nope, his Iowa campaign admit he signed it but say he didn't write it; his national campaign says he neither wrote or signed it. They can't get their stories straight.

Very true.

The problem is, I don't think they are his words. There's a few of us on this board who have probably spent so much time following this man that we've seen just about every clip of him speaking that's available on the internet.

If you know Paul well enough, there's no way he would say these things. He's the only politician who's platform mostly EMPOWERS minorities.

If you get a few minutes, watch his responses in the PBS African American debate back in 2007.

Pual didn't just "sit in the pew for 20 years" he owned the church and ran the building fund.

Pual didn't just "sit in the pew for 20 years" he owned the church and ran the building fund.

I've always subscribed to the idea that actions speak louder than words.

If you look at Paul's record, his actions empower minorities.

Why would a racist want to pardon non-violent drug offenders when the facts clearly point to that leading to the release from prison of an overwhelming majority of black "criminals"?

Very true.

I think it will go away. There is no substance to it and like all hot air it will dissipate into the atmosphere.

Very true.

I think it will go away. There is no substance to it and like all hot air it will dissipate into the atmosphere.

Ask Herman Cain about that?

Very true.

No way.

Even if it somehow goes away during the primaries, if he somehow won the nomination, it would be center stage during the general.

Forum List

Back