Ron Paul is a racist

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Or so rich people want you to think. I think the idea is laughable, considering many of his positions exist because of the poor and minorities. Here are a few examples, and I welcome any debate on the issue. It makes as much sense as calling the sky red. You cannot spend an hour looking up Ron Paul on the net and consider this attack as tangible.

-Position on the war on drugs. This is a clear effort for the poor and minorities, which is over 70% of the prison population.
-Opposition to capital punishment. Why? Because those being executed are disproportionately minority.
-In 2007 one of his top choices for a vice president was a black man.

Rich people want to make Paul look like a racist because he is a clear and present threat to the flow of money in this country. He is a threat to the military industrial complex, he is a threat to the corrupt banking cartels oligarchy, he is a threat to cheap labor with an actual plan to secure the borders, he is a threat to the corruption which is rooted in dismissal of the constitution and the rule of law, he is a threat to the legal plunder that the economy is a symptom of.

Ron Paul has addressed these so many times since they came out but some in the media keep trying. We'll see if it works.

But remember this: Obama went to a Church for 20 years where the Pastor said "God Damn America! It's in the Bible" and Democrat voters gave him a pass.

I don't wanna' see any hypocrisy from dem dere Obomber drones.

I can understand that he gets frustrated, but he needs to understand that it was his fuckup. I think his record since those newsletters were published proves, beyond reasonable doubt, that he is not a racist. But letting the racist comments (and the other crazy shit that was in those newsletters) get published under his name, was a major mistake on his part and he needs to show more contrition in my view - each and every time it's brought up. Because each time it is raised, might be the first a casual voter has heard of the issue and they need to be reassured that those newsletters don't represent Paul's values.

Or so rich people want you to think. I think the idea is laughable, considering many of his positions exist because of the poor and minorities. Here are a few examples, and I welcome any debate on the issue. It makes as much sense as calling the sky red. You cannot spend an hour looking up Ron Paul on the net and consider this attack as tangible.

-Position on the war on drugs. This is a clear effort for the poor and minorities, which is over 70% of the prison population.
-Opposition to capital punishment. Why? Because those being executed are disproportionately minority.

Rich people want to make Paul look like a racist because he is a clear and present threat to the flow of money in this country. He is a threat to the military industrial complex, he is a threat to the corrupt banking cartels oligarchy, he is a threat to cheap labor with an actual plan to secure the borders, he is a threat to the corruption which is rooted in dismissal of the constitution and the rule of law, he is a threat to the legal plunder that the economy is a symptom of.

This is how it works...

317037_132621753506758_100002768017097_121102_1987932459_n.jpg

Pale, did you ever check out those couple videos I posted of Paul speaking about war?

The rich people benefits from the federal reserve basically big bankers and large international insolvent companies.Everything the Fed is doing by pumping money into the economy benefits only the insolvent, too-big-to-fail banks. Low interest rates encourage consumers to take on more debt, meaning more profits for the banks issuing those loans. The military also benefits from the federal reserve
Purchasing mortgage-backed securities, as the Fed has done, keeps housing prices inflated, helping the banks who have non-performing mortgages.it hurts consumers who continue to be priced out of the housing market. An accounting for the federal reserve have never been shown in the congress. That is mysterious.

I once read that JFK wanted to take controll over the federal reserve, but the military took him.

Islam is a race? Maybe Michele Bachmann thinks so. :cuckoo:

Wow, great defense... :cuckoo:
There's nothing to defend, as he didn't call her a racist.

You know that Islam isn't a race, right?

You do know the implication is Arabs, right? You're not dumb enough to not get the connotation. Prove me wrong. So that he said she hates "Muslims" is OK with you because it's not race even if he can't show a single quote that shows that?

I like Ron Paul's policies. His worshipers on the other hand are idiots and he says stupid things that make him unelectable becuase a lot of us who agree with his policies would never vote for him. Like attacking the candidate who's probably closest to his views with a pathetic ad hominem attack like that.

You do know the implication is Arabs, right? You're not dumb enough to not get the connotation. Prove me wrong. So that he said she hates "Muslims" is OK with you because it's not race even if he can't show a single quote that shows that?

I like Ron Paul's policies. His worshipers on the other hand are idiots and he says stupid things that make him unelectable becuase a lot of us who agree with his policies would never vote for him. Like attacking the candidate who's probably closest to his views with a pathetic ad hominem attack like that.

I'll vote for someone strictly on their policies because that is what will affect us all. We have a nice, charming guy now whose policies totally suck. I don't want Mr. Nice Guy, I want someone who will take the oath of office and actually follow through on that oath. No more hopey changey shit. America does not need to be fundamentally changed, just set back on track.

I'm not waiting to find the perfect person, but rather the one who will follow our constitution and make decisions that will strengthen our free market society and protect our liberties and freedom.

She's mentioned several times that she's afraid of the establishment of some sort of worldwide Islamic caliphate. You ought to know your candidate well enough to know that (of course, since you can't even spell her name correctly, maybe you don't know her that well). If I have to provide you quotes, all it shows is that you haven't been paying attention. Prove me wrong.
Save the bullshit. You can't attack his ideas, so you attack his followers. Guilt by association is no better than the ad hominem you're squealing about.

I am starting to understand why some of the tea party peeps have been riled up lately against Ron Paul. They are butthurt Bachmann supporters lol.

P.S. He said she doesn't like Muslims.....Not she hates Muslims. There is a difference between dislike and hatred.

Last edited:
I am starting to understand why some of the tea party peeps have been riled up lately against Ron Paul. They are butthurt Bachmann supporters lol.

P.S. He said she doesn't like Muslims.....Not she hates Muslims. There is a difference between dislike and hatred.
They found out that she's not nearly as smart as she looks.

enhanced-buzz-6522-1271093746-4.jpg

She's mentioned several times that she's afraid of the establishment of some sort of worldwide Islamic caliphate. You ought to know your candidate well enough to know that (of course, since you can't even spell her name correctly, maybe you don't know her that well). If I have to provide you quotes, all it shows is that you haven't been paying attention. Prove me wrong.
Save the bullshit. You can't attack his ideas, so you attack his followers. Guilt by association is no better than the ad hominem you're squealing about.

I'm laughing at the notion that some like Paul's policies, but insult those who also agree. Interesting.

At least Paul's followers understand what he stands for and I don't think it's his good looks and charm that won people over. He can be a bit gruff, but once a person listens to him, it's hard not to embrace his stance on things. That's more than can be said of many Obama followers who don't know policy from poop. I recall Jay Leno's jaywalking segment where he talked to a lot of people who said they supported Obama. Jay went on to ask them questions and they were clueless. He had them believing that Palin was his running mate (to which they gave a thumbs up) and even cited many of McCain's policies as if they were Obama's and the supporters all agreed. They had no clue what Obama stood for and it didn't matter. Wasn't about policies.

I don't care if Paul is a royal pain, as long as he does right by the country and honors our constitution, then he'd be a refreshing change. I don't need to be charmed by the current teleprompter reader into jumping on a cliff. I'd rather have old grumpy keep us away from the edge.

You ought to know your candidate well enough to know that (of course, since you can't even spell her name correctly, maybe you don't know her that well)

I'll concede the job of site spell checker to you. BTW, for someone who's parsing words as a defense of Paul, you didn't read what I said very carefully. I said she's the closest candidate in her views to Paul, I didn't say she was my candidate.

I'll vote for someone strictly on their policies because that is what will affect us all. We have a nice, charming guy now whose policies totally suck. I don't want Mr. Nice Guy, I want someone who will take the oath of office and actually follow through on that oath. No more hopey changey shit. America does not need to be fundamentally changed, just set back on track.

I'm not waiting to find the perfect person, but rather the one who will follow our constitution and make decisions that will strengthen our free market society and protect our liberties and freedom.

I'm not much on the touchy feely either. But there's a difference between being nice and saying your rivals "hate Muslims." I am against the wars and even our military's presence in the middle east, so I'm not exactly a long putt for Paul. But that sort of rhetoric is pretty damaging at this point and if that what he thinks he needs to turn on his sycophants then fuck him to hell and back.

I'm laughing at the notion that some like Paul's policies, but insult those who also agree. Interesting.

You're either a Paul lover or you've been in a cave. His worshipers think he's the second coming. They have the Israeli if you're 1% against me you're 100% against me. This has gone on and gotten stronger election after election and it's widely discussed. If you disagree with it argue that. But to make it sound like yo've never heard it before just makes you sound uninformed and uninvolved.

Forum List

Back