Ron Paul in '12. 3rd times a charm?

If Paul runs, will he

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9rYDNNHwGk]YouTube - Ron Paul's Debate Day Money Bomb - May 5, 2011 - DebateDay.com[/ame]

What's age matter? If I thought he were the best guy I'd vote for him at age 90, if he dies I'm still glad I voted for him because he picked a competent VP.

If he starts saying or doing things to show he's slipping I'll lose confidence, hasn't happened yet, so I remain certain he'd do a good job.

He's in his mid 70's now. So that would be used against him.

the reason i wont vote for the guy.....to old.....

That's an offal reason.

sorry...but being the Prez is a pressure packed job.....ever notice how they all get grey hair in their fist couple years in....Obamas already showing....i read a piece in the paper once that said being the president for 4 years ages the guy like 6-7 years .....the reason i said no to McCain and Dole......if your over 65....i wont even consider ya.....but that is just me....im sure im the only guy in the Country who thinks that....so it should not make a difference....

It'll be fun watching him tear the other republicans to shreds on economic issues and the issue of blowback from a foreign policy we can't afford in the debates again.

The debates, the campaign, the speeches will be fun, but I think we all will know in the back of our minds that it's just a pipedream.

My guess is it'll either be RomneyCare or big spending big government tax raising Huckabee.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!

If your catholic, go to confession ya heathen.

Romney is tainted with obama stink.
Huckabee is a social conservative, and will get crushed by the TP demanding he stick to the Constitution.

I think Paul goes 3rd party again, but with a slim chance to win. I think there is a small chance he gets the GOP nod.

Honestly, libs should love Paul. His sticking with the Constitution will free up gays to get married, and allow states to regulate it if they want.

I don't support ending the war on terror, but I do support not nation building, and not killing Lybians when we have no biz there aside from bringing Gaddafi to justice.

LOL. I really think that Paul should make a third party run. And Palin a fourth party run, Bachmann, a fifth party run, and so on.

^^*MY* vote for "Dopey Post Of The Day"^^

What really turned my head regarding Ron Paul? Was his being on the point to AUDIT the FED. That is certainly something that this Congress MUST do. The FED is half of our financial problems...

Whats interesting is the Fed supposedly gave an press conference today which is the first one ever.

What really turned my head regarding Ron Paul? Was his being on the point to AUDIT the FED. That is certainly something that this Congress MUST do. The FED is half of our financial problems...

Whats interesting is the Fed supposedly gave an press conference today which is the first one ever.

That's very true...and I think it is an attempt to try to stave off any attempt for thier asses to go under the microscope.

I AM with Ron Paul on DEMANDING the FED be AUDITED in their actions...their practices...

Personally? I think they should be torpedoded. GONE...*CAPUT*

they're half our economic woes...and the source for MOST manipulation.

The Founders warned against such a thing...

That's very true...and I think it is an attempt to try to stave off any attempt for thier asses to go under the microscope.

I AM with Ron Paul on DEMANDING the FED be AUDITED in their actions...their practices...

Actually he wants to end the Fed (audit was just a step in that direction) as do other 2008 candidates Chuck Baldwin, Cynthia McKinney, and Bob Barr.

Actually he wants to end the Fed (audit was just a step in that direction) as do other 2008 candidates Chuck Baldwin, Cynthia McKinney, and Bob Barr.

Then I am in his corner. End the damned thing already.

Hoover is dead...so MUST BE the *FED*

New Battle cry. Spread it far and wide. ;)

Forum List

Back