Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Romney will support the US military better than Obamination and Ron Paul, that is why the majority of Vets and military support Romney at the voting booth.

Yeah, helping them get jobs and housing and medical care -

Oh wait, RobMe and Ryan are against that but President Obama is actually DOING it.

Next lie please ...

The reality is Paul pulls more donations for vets and current military than Obama/Romney combined. Obama spent more than Bush on military and started more wars and expanded pothers. The Democrats are currently the largest war party in US history.

Typical lying piece of shit....you aren't a Reagan supporter.

Ron Paul's anti-military rants/stance shows you are full of shit.

Care to compare Reagan's DoD spending compared to what Ron Paul panders to you kooks?

Dumbfuck, I know you idiots better than you know yourselves.

Your kind lost the GOP race, so you are taking your ball and going home. You are a born loser, if you don't get your way then you will ruin it for everyone.

Your kook can't get past 4th place in a small GOP field, but you come here claiming how smart your side is and really the mainstream. The mean insiders at the GOP stole the elections across numerous states.

You are like the idiots that call Rush whining that Romney isn't tough enough, so they might not support him. Yet both you idiots will whine about Obamination the next 4 years as if he is somehow better.

I'm a rational person, you are not. You are a loser, a kook, a dumbfuck, a piece of shit, etc.

Hey, it's your vote. I'm not going to sit here and call you names and act like an irrate puppy, pissing and shitting ont he rug because of how you choose to vote. It is afterall, your vote.

But people like goneberserk can not grasp this concept of individual liberty. These types are neck deep in the collectivist hive miind of either the republican or democrat party. Which is funny since republicans are the ones that suppposedly support individual liberties, free markets, etc.... :lmao:

But we know that's all just pillow talk. Only not everyone is interested in the cold shoulder that follows allt he courting.

Is that it?

All you did was throw insults. You didn't even address your hive mind collectivist mentality. If Paul was independent, I would have voted for him anayway. The last time I voted republican was Reagan. And if they keep putting up phony LOLberal corporatists and neocon hacks like Romney/Ryan, they will continue to not receive my vote.

You on the other hand, will literally vote in favor of everything uyou spend your time arguing against by voting for Romney. Not only will you do it willingly, you'll do it enthusiastically and call others who wont join you in your exercise in insanity names and insult them for their choice.

You are no different than rabid LOLberals. You have no principles or integrity. Only insults when we blow up your spot. Like we just did in this thread.

I recall Santorum and the Newt were ahead of Ron Paul....but in the end you can fight it out with their supporters for that second place ribbon.:badgrin:

Total lunacy....

41EDYLpxtUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What do you mean 4th place, didn't Paul win more delegates than anyone but Romney? He also raised the second most amount of money and he never at any moment had the RNC/Fox News or any Media on his side… You got Mitt Romney who is struggling to even get a base… Not make his base happy, or energized, but just get a base…

The official numbers have Paul ahead of Newt, and in reality he had more delegates than both of them.

I recall Santorum and the Newt were ahead of Ron Paul....but in the end you can fight it out with their supporters for that second place ribbon.:badgrin:

Total lunacy....

What do you mean 4th place, didn't Paul win more delegates than anyone but Romney? He also raised the second most amount of money and he never at any moment had the RNC/Fox News or any Media on his side… You got Mitt Romney who is struggling to even get a base… Not make his base happy, or energized, but just get a base…

Recall all you like, you're wrong unless you can prove it... Newt ran outa money and so did Santorum. Both of them had a bump but that was about it, a bump due to the Media looking for anyone but Romney seeing the party (voters) hate Mitt...

Care to compare Reagan's DoD spending compared to what Ron Paul panders to you kooks?

Dumbfuck, I know you idiots better than you know yourselves.

Your kind lost the GOP race, so you are taking your ball and going home. You are a born loser, if you don't get your way then you will ruin it for everyone.

Your kook can't get past 4th place in a small GOP field, but you come here claiming how smart your side is and really the mainstream. The mean insiders at the GOP stole the elections across numerous states.

You are like the idiots that call Rush whining that Romney isn't tough enough, so they might not support him. Yet both you idiots will whine about Obamination the next 4 years as if he is somehow better.

I'm a rational person, you are not. You are a loser, a kook, a dumbfuck, a piece of shit, etc.

Is that it?

All you did was throw insults. You didn't even address your hive mind collectivist mentality. If Paul was independent, I would have voted for him anayway. The last time I voted republican was Reagan. And if they keep putting up phony LOLberal corporatists and neocon hacks like Romney/Ryan, they will continue to not receive my vote.

You on the other hand, will literally vote in favor of everything uyou spend your time arguing against by voting for Romney. Not only will you do it willingly, you'll do it enthusiastically and call others who wont join you in your exercise in insanity names and insult them for their choice.

You are no different than rabid LOLberals. You have no principles or integrity. Only insults when we blow up your spot. Like we just did in this thread.

I don't need to lie about who I voted for in the 80s. I voted Reagan based on what he said. What he did is an entirely different matter.

Do I want to compare cock sizes with you? No thanks.

Total lunacy....
You recall what the RNC want's you to recall. Poo-poo head.

Is that it?

I don't need to lie about who I voted for in the 80s. I voted Reagan based on what he said. What he did is an entirely different matter.

Are you kidding? I'll compare cock sizes with him... With that much bluster and bullshit he's got to be trying to make up for something.

Obviously the RNC decided a long time ago that they don't need to court Ron Paul supporters and set about alienating them completely.

And now they're whining like bitches about having to lie in the bed they made for themselves. :rofl:

The Newt and Santorum might want to fight your kook for those 2-3 spots....but I'm sure you have some evidence to back up your claim. :badgrin:

Give up, you lost the prom....take your dress and go home. The GOP is laughing at you.
*shrugs* I'm laughing at the GOP... So it's all good. Let'm laugh.

The Newt and Santorum might want to fight your kook for those 2-3 spots....but I'm sure you have some evidence to back up your claim. :badgrin:

Give up, you lost the prom....take your dress and go home. The GOP is laughing at you.

Apparently 3rd out of 8 candidates is last place.

No, I'm pretty sure the GOP, including you, is crying about how we won't be "team players" and vote for Tweedledum.

Are you kidding? I'll compare cock sizes with him... With that much bluster and bullshit he's got to be trying to make up for something.

Well, yeah. But I'm just not interested in other cocks. Your mileage my vary.

I concede the point.

Apparently 3rd out of 8 candidates is last place.

Well how about you let the votes come in during the convention that is going on now before you make a full on ass of yourself?

From my understanding Paul could have up to 500 delegates, Newt had around 100. The RNC has stripped Paul of some of his delegates, as much as they could possible get away with. Of course that’s easily accessible information so you probably have no idea it happened and will deny it’s truth…

Attention Paulbots, attention Paulbots.....

Ron Paul is a loser and a kook. He did not win the GOP race, so shut the fuck up.

You can fight the Santorum and the Newt supporters over the 2nd place trophy outside Hooters in Channelside just down the street from the TB Forum tonight at midnight. FOX News can cover this battle royal between you and their supporters.

Meanwhile the rest of the GOP will be supporting the #1 choice in Mitt Romney.

Now, you can return to your meaningless lives...

Last edited:
Yeah, you got me.

I don't know about the Paulbot platform that the MIC has turned us into a fascist war machine that pissed off muslims and other 3rd world people, throw in the Russians and Chinese too.

The US would be better off if we saved our money and cut the military to pieces. Well, Ron Paul claimed bringing home all the troops would help the economy since they would spend their money HERE...he should get a PhD in Economics from Haaavard over that one.

We can just let Iran, Russia and China just divide up the world for their own control, it won't affect us one bit...especially in backwoods hickville Texas where Ron Paul crawls from.:eusa_whistle:

GoneBeDerp has trouble comprehending another person's nuanced perspective, and oddly has trouble comprehending his own.

Yeah, investing all that money into infrastructure projects with a rigorously disciplined workforce sounds bat-shit crazy. We should blow people up on the other side of the world, that's much more helpful.

Who made the US in charge of everyone else?

What level of delusion must you achieve to not only believe that, but that it will be fine with the rest of the planet?

Again, my statement about Paulbots being closet liberals (homos) stands true with you and your butt buddies here talking about cocks.

Swallow wants in one your action as long as you don't bring up taxes.

Forum List

Back