Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

You need to pay attention, idiot.:eusa_whistle:

Hint....all you kooks are getting your info from the same Paulbot website.

Now, go find us some kook stories that Ron Paul really won the GOP vote but Romney killed off all the voters.:badgrin:

Shut the fuck up, liar.

I have been around the military my entire life with my dad's service and my service....Ron Paul is viewed as a kook.

I know of only 2 of my military friends that talk about Ron Paul.

You're just a kook trying to convince yourself you're not a kook.

Oh asswipe, what is your military background?

Funny, is that why Ron Paul gets more money from active duty military than ALL the other candidates COMBINED?
Ron Paul's campaign has hit a gold mine of support — active-duty military.

Paul's 2012 campaign says their team's received more campaign donations from active-duty military than all of the other presidential candidates, including Barack Obama, combined.

Ron Paul Awash in Active Duty Military Donations - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

35y1p0.jpg

Romney will support the US military better than Obamination and Ron Paul, that is why the majority of Vets and military support Romney at the voting booth.

A few disgruntled troops that gave Ron Paul money doesn't prove squat when the majority of US military think he is crazy with his anti-military talk (caused 9-11) and foreign policy strategy of surrender.

You see most people in the military don't like to hear some politician talk about slashing the DoD budget, pulling the military back to within our borders, blaming them for 9-11/terrorism, and ignoring threats like Iran which will have to be dealt with on way or another either from a position of strength or weakness.

Those actually doing the fighting prefer protecting the US from being strong, not weak.....

Dumbfuck, I saw right through you, i knew you have ZERO military experience....you're a blowhard about the military and national security.

When idiots like you make bogus claims that most military wanted Ron Paul over Romney shows you are full of shit and really a kook.

Of course, you grab on to some bogus stat before most military even got out their checkbooks to "try" to prove your kook messiah really, really didn't come in 3rd or 4th overall against the GOP field that actually ran.

If people like Christie, Rubio, etc ran then your kook messiah would have finished further down the toilet bowl chain.

I don't have to have a military background to point out the fact that Ron Paul received more active duty military donations than all the other Republican candidates combined. But you just keep up with your excuses. "We.. err.. uhh.. don't get involved until the err... general election...umm.."

I have military experience..The donation chart is accurate in my belief..... Most dont even think about politics..Which explains the low dollar amounts when combined......

Fine..If you want a large central government you are free to vote that way......

Spare us the He has seen the error of his ways...

I think it's the poster you're dealing with more than any of the information presented.

A few terms in logical fallacy and cognition failures come to mind, but we'll spare the flame fest.

Romney will support the US military better than Obamination and Ron Paul, that is why the majority of Vets and military support Romney at the voting booth.

A few disgruntled troops that gave Ron Paul money doesn't prove squat when the majority of US military think he is crazy with his anti-military talk (caused 9-11) and foreign policy strategy of surrender.

You see most people in the military don't like to hear some politician talk about slashing the DoD budget, pulling the military back to within our borders, blaming them for 9-11/terrorism, and ignoring threats like Iran which will have to be dealt with on way or another either from a position of strength or weakness.

Those actually doing the fighting prefer protecting the US from being strong, not weak.....

Dumbfuck, I saw right through you, i knew you have ZERO military experience....you're a blowhard about the military and national security.

When idiots like you make bogus claims that most military wanted Ron Paul over Romney shows you are full of shit and really a kook.

Of course, you grab on to some bogus stat before most military even got out their checkbooks to "try" to prove your kook messiah really, really didn't come in 3rd or 4th overall against the GOP field that actually ran.

If people like Christie, Rubio, etc ran then your kook messiah would have finished further down the toilet bowl chain.

I have military experience..The donation chart is accurate in my belief..... Most dont even think about politics..Which explains the low dollar amounts when combined......

Fine..If you want a large central government you are free to vote that way......

By support you mean money is no object as we face 16 trillion in debt with no way out......

Impressive it isnt...........

Oh look, a left-wing kook that sounds like the right-wing kooks.:badgrin:

Liberals vote for Obamination no matter what even if he killed puppies on live TV.

rw sheeples will vote for Etch A Sketch even though he said he planned to raise their taxes while lowering the taxes for his 1% cronies, even though he said he would increase military spending, even though he said he planned to take constitutionally guaranteed rights away from American citizens, even though he wants people to lose their homes so they can be bought up by his 1% cronies and then rented back to the owners at hugely inflated amounts, even though he said wants US manufacturing to fail, even though he said he planned to take away the very same AFFORDABLE health care plan that he so magnanimously bestowed on the lucky citizens of Massachusetts, even though he said he would add many new laws and a hell of a lot of controls on Americans, even though he hates his own country so much he invests all his money in other countries while working to fail American companies, even though he wants the US to finally become a true FASCIST PLUTOCRACY and much more -

- including that he DID torture a dog and still thinks there's nothing wrong with that.

Well, I'm not voting for Romney. I'm also not voting for Obama.

We'll be here to take the blame for Mitt Romney's loss in November.

Ron Paul understands that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same Candidate. Both are predictable Big Government Globalists. Just two Harvard boy Globalists having one over on us. Dr. Paul is a good & honest man. He just can't sell out. That's not him.
Thats why his followers are so passionate. His message has not changed or deviated in over 30 years. He's not a walking talking point to get votes, he's a statesman not a politician.

I do hope that the Americans who support the message send their own message by not voting for Obamney. Doesn't matter if Obama gets reelected or if Romney gets in, lets not pretend that one is better for the country than the other.

I'm writing in my vote for Ron Paul and support the millions of other supporters who are doing the same. Let Romney lose, it will send a BIG message to the clowns on capitol hill

By voting for one clown over the other because you don't want the other clown to win does nothing to bring about the change you wish to see, it only allows the charade to keep going. It's not about the vote anymore, it's about sending a message. Paul supporters understand this.
Say it again.

Uh, the DoD budget is only 20% of the entire budget, entitlements are the bloated portion of the budget that needs to be slashed.

The DoD budget took $500B in cuts in the latest budget and is facing another $500B in cuts because of the debt stalemate, yet these other programs just keep chugging along.

The DoD budget is mandated by the US Constitution, but I don't recall anything in there about welfare, Obamacare, Social Security, Medicaid/Medicare, unemployment benefits, etc.

Romney is going to slash the entitlement bullshit with Ryan's help while cutting what needs to be cut from the DoD budget, not taking a chainsaw to it like Ron Paul and Obamination.

By support you mean money is no object as we face 16 trillion in debt with no way out......

Impressive it isnt...........

Man, is the GOP dumb.

If Ron Paul was endorsed and covered to the scope that Romney is, this race would already be over and the election would be a mere formality.

Seriously, I'd vote for him...though I disagree with a good deal of his platform. I want honesty and dignity in DC, and that's all I want.

But we all know why that would never happen...well some of us know.

I still may go in Romneys direction..It comes down to how bad the dems piss me off.

Even with his faults, I doubt they will commit 2000 felonies on just the FBI side.....

Tough choice.... I am torn..............

That's right... Feel free to blame me too.

Blame me because you aren't smart enough to back a candidate that could win. Good theory crafting there repubs.

Man, is the GOP dumb.

If Ron Paul was endorsed and covered to the scope that Romney is, this race would already be over and the election would be a mere formality.

Seriously, I'd vote for him...though I disagree with a good deal of his platform. I want honesty and dignity in DC, and that's all I want.

It would be a welcome change, for sure!!

I still may go in Romneys direction..It comes down to how bad the dems piss me off.

Even with his faults, I doubt they will commit 2000 felonies on just the FBI side.....

Tough choice.... I am torn..............

Hey, it's your vote. I'm not going to sit here and call you names and act like an irrate puppy, pissing and shitting ont he rug because of how you choose to vote. It is afterall, your vote.

But people like goneberserk can not grasp this concept of individual liberty. These types are neck deep in the collectivist hive miind of either the republican or democrat party. Which is funny since republicans are the ones that suppposedly support individual liberties, free markets, etc.... :lmao:

But we know that's all just pillow talk. Only not everyone is interested in the cold shoulder that follows allt he courting.

Oh look, a left-wing kook trying to dupe the right-wing kooks.

Like I said, you are inbred cousins.

Man, is the GOP dumb.

RobMe and Robin have said they plan to finish the job on the country that their partner in crime, geeW started. They say they will bankrupt the United States - in honor of Ronnie Ray-Gun -

and, the rw's are just hysterically happy about that because, apparently, they cannot remember, or think, for themselves.

Forum List

Back