Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich on "Freedom Watch"

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_YPdp5T1Q]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich on "Freedom Watch" talk Obama's Illegal, Unconstituional Attack on Libya‬‏[/ame]

Last March, Libya's rebels took a time-out from fighting long enough to create their own central bank.

This occurred prior to the rebels forming a government.

Robert Wenzel commented in the Economic Policy Journal:

"I have never before heard of a central bank being created in just a matter of weeks out of a popular uprising. This suggests we have a bit more than a rag tag bunch of rebels running around and that there are some pretty sophisticated influences."

Based on US assaults on Iraq and Libya control of oil is only one box on the to do list.

Both Iraq and Libya had proposed scrapping the US dollar as the world's reserve currency, and both countries' central banks were beyond the reach of the Bank for International Settlements headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.

The so-called World's Central Bank.

There are several other countries on that same list of "rogue banking states" including Lebanon and Syria.

Stay tuned.

Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking? | Truthout

The Libyan War is a huge scam. It's probably an Illegal War by our own standards as well as International standards. UN & NATO leaders should be arrested for War Crimes. They have bombed and murdered Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren. Someone should be arrested for that horrific crime. Obviously i don't give a shit about Gaddafi but he's not the War Criminal in this case. They were having a Civil War over there and we had no business interfering with it. So I have to give much props to Dr. Paul and Kucinich for standing up for what's right. Doing what's right isn't popular in either party therefore they'll both be attacked & insulted for their stand. Brave dudes for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back