Ron Paul Cant Win

Ron Paul is unelectable because he is a flaming whackjob.

Why ?

The two major reasons that spring to mind are:

(1) Ron Paul's "gold standard fantasy" is bizarre because one has to be a retarded nincompoop not to realize that there isn't enough gold to back up the gold standard.

(2) Ron Paul's Foreign Policy of unrealistic isolationism reduces itself to an appeasement of any inimical interests to America from foreign countries. Mitt Romney's ( and probably all the other viable Republican nominees) declared policy of preventing anyone attacking Israel, our only true ally in the Mid East, by basically stating: "You mess with Israel, you mess with the USA" is exactly opposite that of the political idiot Ron Paul's whose policy results in throwing Israel under the bus.

In short, Ron Paul's isolationism would invite more unrest in the world than less.

I agree. I think we need to bring back the greenbacks. There is no reason that our government is not printing its own currency with no interest rates attached. Government should be paying for everything in greenbacks and then requiring taxes to be paid in that greenbacks.

Isreal cant be thrown under the bus. They have 300 nuclear weapons and we have been supplying them with weapons since they first declared borders. They will have plenty of negotiating power as they are finally forced to find peace.

Nincompoot neocons just dont get it, what you see as Ron Pauls negatives are exactly what is driving his support. Were sick of playing musical chairs bankruptcy, were tired of paying the bankers, and most of all were tired of all the laws. This is well understood common knowlage with evidence crystal clear in the fact that now in debates everyone is trying to be paul.

"The Real Ron Paul"
[Eminem]
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Ron Paul please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Ron Paul please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Y'all act like you never seen a constitutionalist before
Jaws all on the floor like Ron just burst in the door
and started whoopin establishments ass worse than before
they first were disillusioned, throwin cronys over furniture (Ahh!)
It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
And Rick Perry said... nothing you idiots!
Rick Perry's dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!)
Feminist women love Ron Paul
[*vocal turntable: chigga chigga chigga*]
"Ron Paul, I'm sick of him
Look at him, walkin around grabbin his you-know-what
Flippin the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though!"
Yeah, he's probably got a couple of screws up in his head loose
But no worse, than what's goin on in your candidates backrooms
Sometimes, he wants to get on TV and just let loose, but can't
but it's cool for Dick Cheney to hump a dead moose​

Ron Paul loses sane Republican voters when he rants on about making drugs legal, pulling back the military to inside our borders and hints at 9-11 is our fault.

He is a nutjob outside his anti-Federalist and economic views. He is pretty much a liberal outside his small govt views.

I laughed my ass off when he said troops spending money here instead of overseas would help our economy, as if the troops overseas didn't help our economy by protecting free trade, etc.

Well thats a nice quick one liner. I gotta ask though, if our trade is so free why does it need protected by taxpayer driven military?

Thats like saying that were paying for the military budget so we can hold prices on China's 'goods' down low. its a rediculas stament, totally false, and reeks of socailism. Dependency on government must end.

So you think we need to spend 1.3 trillion dollars a year to maintain an empire]

There is no "empire" to maintain. Stop repeating the same misrepresentation over and over.

How the hell would you represent a 1.3 trillion dollar a year budget to maintain 900 military bases in 135 different country's? That doesnt even count the 9 different branches of government that protect empire here at home.

Dont be scared to answer, youve already got egg on your face so whats a bit more?

Eggface.JPG

Ron Paul loses sane Republican voters when he rants on about making drugs legal, pulling back the military to inside our borders and hints at 9-11 is our fault.

He is a nutjob outside his anti-Federalist and economic views. He is pretty much a liberal outside his small govt views.

I laughed my ass off when he said troops spending money here instead of overseas would help our economy, as if the troops overseas didn't help our economy by protecting free trade, etc.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! So, now our soldiers are protecting free trade. Look who the soldiers support for president, check the military donations - Ron Paul more donations then all other GOP candidates combined.

his policy on drugs is the only one I happen to agree with.

Damn, you believe in banning the individual's right to posses firearms? Authoritarian loon...

Damn, you believe in banning the individual's right to posses firearms? Authoritarian loon...

where have I said I believe in banning the individual's right to possess firearms? I am against violent criminals having firearms, but he isn't against that.

Why ?

(1) Ron Paul's "gold standard fantasy" is bizarre because one has to be a retarded nincompoop not to realize that there isn't enough gold to back up the gold standard.

link

Ron Paul's Foreign Policy of unrealistic isolationism reduces itself to an appeasement of any inimical interests to America from foreign countries. Mitt Romney's ( and probably all the other viable Republican nominees) declared policy of preventing anyone attacking Israel, our only true ally in the Mid East, by basically stating: "You mess with Israel, you mess with the USA" is exactly opposite that of the political idiot Ron Paul's whose policy results in throwing Israel under the bus.

In short, Ron Paul's isolationism would invite more unrest in the world than less.

in short Ron Paul can not be elected because you are a Zionist...I see

Nothing to do with Zionism.

I wouldn't give a crap about Israel except that it is our only true ally in the very dangerous and volatile Mid East.

Israel is our major conduit to all the critical intelligence regarding the IslamoFascistic bullshit that the Mid East is wallowing in.

Why ?

(2) Ron Paul's Foreign Policy of unrealistic isolationism reduces itself to an appeasement of any inimical interests to America from foreign countries. Mitt Romney's ( and probably all the other viable Republican nominees) declared policy of preventing anyone attacking Israel, our only true ally in the Mid East, by basically stating: "You mess with Israel, you mess with the USA" is exactly opposite that of the political idiot Ron Paul's whose policy results in throwing Israel under the bus.

1. That's the point. It reduces inflation.
2. Where has Ron Paul ever said he supports isolationism? Just because he is against one extreme does not mean you can automatically conclude he is for the other.

By questioning Ron Paul's support for extreme Isolationism you are indicating to me that you are a hopeless Ron Paul follower beyond my interest in what you have to comment.

Liberty, I disagree with him wanting to allow violent criminals to own guns...I don't disagree with the second amendment in fact I am a gun owner and am a very well versed shooter.

Save your effort Xchel. Part of the reason Paul is not electable can be found in his supporters. You have been respectful. I have been respectful. But how do the so many of Paul voters (Liberty being a rather prime example) react if you don't just get down and kneel at the RP alter with them?
"brain damage"
How do they describe anyone who doesn't completely agree with them on every issue?
"those who hate freedom and liberty"
Like I said, whackjobs.
Intelligent and civil discussion not to be found among the tinfoil hat crowd...

Liberty, I disagree with him wanting to allow violent criminals to own guns...I don't disagree with the second amendment in fact I am a gun owner and am a very well versed shooter.

Save your effort Xchel. Part of the reason Paul is not electable can be found in his supporters. You have been respectful. I have been respectful. But how do the so many of Paul voters (Liberty being a rather prime example) react if you don't just get down and kneel at the RP alter with them?
"brain damage"
How do they describe anyone who doesn't completely agree with them on every issue?
"those who hate freedom and liberty"
Like I said, whackjobs.
Intelligent and civil discussion not to be found among the tinfoil hat crowd...
His supporters are one of his biggest problems.......They ask you to lay out why he's not electable, you lay it out, and they go into full attack mode.

Anyone disagree that Timothy McVeigh would have been a hardcore Paul supporter?

link

Ron Paul's Foreign Policy of unrealistic isolationism reduces itself to an appeasement of any inimical interests to America from foreign countries. Mitt Romney's ( and probably all the other viable Republican nominees) declared policy of preventing anyone attacking Israel, our only true ally in the Mid East, by basically stating: "You mess with Israel, you mess with the USA" is exactly opposite that of the political idiot Ron Paul's whose policy results in throwing Israel under the bus.

I wouldn't give a crap about Israel except that it is our only true ally in the very dangerous and volatile Mid East.

Israel is our major conduit to all the critical intelligence regarding the IslamoFascistic bullshit that the Mid East is wallowing in.

with fiends like this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IuCGwwxMs]911 and the Israeli Spy Ring Fox news 2001 part 1 of 2. - YouTube[/ame]

link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IuCGwwxMs]911 and the Israeli Spy Ring Fox news 2001 part 1 of 2. - YouTube[/ame]
And here we have another prime example of those who are Paul's Achilles heel, the paranoid twoofer idiots.

And here we have another prime example of those who are Paul's Achilles heel, the paranoid twoofer idiots.

so you take issue with this news report...what part ?

so you take issue with this news report...what part ?
I don't watch your BS videos........You twoofers, and your paranoid BS, has been thoroughly bebunked, over and over again.

And yes, YOU are one of Ron Paul's major problems. Along with the Stormfront types, and the rest of the loons that flock to his nutty ass.

Last edited:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! So, now our soldiers are protecting free trade. Look who the soldiers support for president, check the military donations - Ron Paul more donations then all other GOP candidates combined.
You do understand that most in the military cannot afford to donate to political campaigns, correct?

That's why I LMAO whenever I see one you Paulette's try to claim members of the military overwhelmingly support Paul........It's complete bullshit.

Thats not surprising, most people who use drugs are not very smart.

Dont get upset, you bring it on yourself.

Forum List

Back