Ron Paul Cant Win

I love it..Water in the Tree neg reps me because he/she disagrees with my view that Ron Paul can't win and why....and then has the audacity to call me a flat out liar and stupid....anyone who believes he will win is stupid not the other way around. Water, he can't and won't win...so live with it. You call me a liar? I want to know exactly what is a lie in my posts about him? After all it has been backed up with references while you have yet to post a single link proving us wrong....get over your self inflated ego you aren't important and I notice you are also now banned.

I love it..Water in the Tree neg reps me because he/she disagrees with my view that Ron Paul can't win and why....and then has the audacity to call me a flat out liar and stupid....anyone who believes he will win is stupid not the other way around. Water, he can't and won't win...so live with it. You call me a liar? I want to know exactly what is a lie in my posts about him? After all it has been backed up with references while you have yet to post a single link proving us wrong....get over your self inflated ego you aren't important and I notice you are also now banned.

its probably because you make shit up.

Exactly what did I make up since I don't make anything up or clearly I would not have had references to back myself up with....as you notice Water is banned and I am not. It takes a lot of work to get banned on this forum from what I understand.

Exactly what did I make up since I don't make anything up or clearly I would not have had references to back myself up with....as you notice Water is banned and I am not. It takes a lot of work to get banned on this forum from what I understand.

you said he supports isolationism but gave no link to his official platform or statements supporting such a concept, for starters.

I gave you the definition it is when a person is against political alliances with other nations which clearly Ron Paul has made no beans in saying that is what he wants NO POLITICAL ALLIANCES..that is isolationism.

I gave you the definition it is when a person is against political alliances with other nations which clearly Ron Paul has made no beans in saying that is what he wants NO POLITICAL ALLIANCES..that is isolationism.

no. idiot. there is an economic component to the definition you posted that does not reflect ron paul's views. THUS, he is not isolationist. geez, youre really not the sharpest peanut in the turd are you? Not to mention that you can post a definition of a term all you want, if you can't connect that to whom you are smearing then you look even more the fool.

Last edited:
I would like to see Paul win as much as the next guy, but I'm realistic enough to understand the deck is pretty stacked against that happening. First the media basically refuse to acknowledge the guy exists let alone acknowledge that he is polling well and often times ahead of media annointed 'front runners'. His age is also a concern. Even though his ideas are sound he does come off a bit 'ding-batty' some times.

The better way to say it would it's not so much that we have to have Ron Paul as President. We do need someone with his ideas as President. I don't see any real debate where someone could argue that the U.S. and the lives of its citizens would be worse (and likely significantly better) if the nation were governed under those ideals.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid the conclusion that Ron Paul supporters are as nutty and unrealistic as he is.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid the conclusion that Ron Paul supporters are as nutty and unrealistic as he is.

where in his platform does he say we should be isolationist and i will believe you. its really that simple.

You were expecting reason from these people?
Look, I know Ron Paul supporters who are pretty smart and also reasonable - I just haven't seen any on this board. Unless you just mindlessly go along with everything they say, they get pretty pissy and throw a fit. So it is no surprise that one of them would get so petty as to "neg rep" you. And seriously, who gives a sh*t about the rep thing?
And I love that people who talk a lot of bs about "liberty" show their little Napolean syndrome about even such little things as "You have a different definition of the term Isolationist than I do! Only MY understanding of the term is acceptable! There will be no freedom of other understandings! I am zee emperor! Therefore you are a LIAR!"

There is intelligent conversation to be found here ocassionally. Just don't be shocked when people of small character, show the smallness of their character.

Last edited:
What do you mean Paul can't win??

If Barry can be POTUS then why can't Paul??

He's no more nutty than the dimwit in Chief.

Forum List

Back