Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Russia and corporate America support this message.

What a coincidence.

Hey, if their leader is being falsely charged with several felonies, and is facing life in prison. Out of ALL of Trump's MAGA hat-wearing fanatics, you would expect at least 1000 people there protesting. Out of millions of MAGA hats, he can't get 1000 of his people there? No way. He's simply not as influential and relevant as he was before, and that is reflected in the fact that like 50 people showed up in front of the federal courthouse in Miami. I'm being generous by saying 50.

Yeah, you are full of it. But you sound like a fedboi.

So you think we should just surrender and live in a far Left ONE PARTY country like you want, Communist shitbag?

You already surrendered. Where were you when your leader was being arraigned for what you claim are false charges? He's facing life in prison, and less than 50 people showed up to protest. Something is going on in the Trump camp among his once-faithful cult followers. Where are his MAGA hat-wearing minions?

You already surrendered. Where were you when your leader was being arraigned with what you claim are false charges? He's facing life in prison, and less than 50 people showed up to protest. Something is going on in the Trump camp among his once-faithful cult followers. Where are his MAGA hat-wearing minions?
No we haven't. You Communists overplayed your hand and now you're going to get it!

Republicans aren't going to win in the next election. If Trump couldn't beat Biden in 2020, what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024? Are you aware that for the last 30 years, the Democrats have one the popular vote? In the last 7 presidential elections, the Democrats won the popular vote 6 times.

No need to preach to me. I know all of this. I told these idjits to concentrate on November 7, 2028. Postpone the agony

No we haven't. You Communists overplayed your hand and now you're going to get it!
scared.gif

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Did he say Mexico would pay for it? He should have added that in. You guys will believe anything.

Hey, if their leader is being falsely charged with several felonies, and is facing life in prison. Out of ALL of Trump's MAGA hat-wearing fanatics, you would expect at least 1000 people there protesting. Out of millions of MAGA hats, he can't get 1000 of his people there? No way. He's simply not as influential and relevant as he was before, and that is reflected in the fact that like 50 people showed up in front of the federal courthouse in Miami. I'm being generous by saying 50.
Trump has a hard time keeping his MAGAclan rallies together for more than 15 minutes. He's old burned toast.

Any republican candidate that doesn't promise that should just get out of the race today....

Desantis is a other gwb. He's not going to do that. He's just fishing for more support as he waits hopefully that the left can destroy Trump.

You know it, dude. They should all be on the same page.

They are, aren't they?
Haven't heard from Haley on the FBI or Christy.... Only Trump Pence and DeSantis have said they would cleanse the FBI.... so far....

The DOJ is under the executive branch so sure he could fire every appointee on day one. The underlings could be made to wish they were fired.

January would be a real good time to send the deputy directors and anyone in their offices to N. MN. I'm sure they would be cut some slack if they had to show-up for a hearing and they were snowbound.

There is no good reason most agencies have to be in DC to do their jobs anyway. It's not 1933.

The training center in Quantico and The Pentagon needs to be moved to MD.

In fact it's high time the DC Metro area is gutted like a fish of federal .gov influences. Reposition them in deep blue states so their hires and their spawn don't infect red states.

It would sure serve to make Virginia deep red again. ;)

Forum List

Back