Zone1 Ron DeSantis Condones Satanic Vandalism

Meanwhile, if you tear down a statue of Washington you are proclaimed a hero.
Do you think thats appropriate?
I take more offense to being censored on social media, something you did not seem to have any trouble with.
Are you censored by social media? I am not on social media.

And if it were not for someone like Elon Musk, conservatives would never have any freedom of speech on social media.
Have you been censored on social media? There's Truth Social, 4Chan or start your own message board. Life existed before social media networks and it was great.
I reckon they are just waiting for Musk to die, then take back over again.
It will be out of money before that. Or not, I don't care either way.

Like it or not, tearing down a statue is speech, but not free speech, something you abhor apparently.
I love free speech. I love long prison sentences for people who destroy other people's property too.

I know, let's stop conservatives from posting on social media and from tearing down statues of the symbol of all evil in the uiniverse

Sound good to you?
I am not on social media, but they are private so they can do what they want to do.
I have problems with destruction of other people's property just because they have a different view than you.
Of course the easy thing is just to ban religious nonsense from the public square.

Do you think thats appropriate?

Are you censored by social media? I am not on social media.

Have you been censored on social media? There's Truth Social, 4Chan or start your own message board. Life existed before social media networks and it was great.

It will be out of money before that. Or not, I don't care either way.

I love free speech. I love long prison sentences for people who destroy other people's property too.

I am not on social media, but they are private so they can do what they want to do.
I have problems with destruction of other people's property just because they have a different view than you.
Of course the easy thing is just to ban religious nonsense from the public square.

17% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known about the Hunter scandal. But social media like Twitter was told by the government that the stories were Russian disinformation and not to repot it and to censor those who do. Now that Musk is in control, will this change votes? Who knows, but the DNC has undertaken a clear suppression of the vote by censoring the media.

And they did the same with the vaccine information. Can you imagine having a loved one die from the jab and then posting about it, only to have it censored by Joe Biden who forced that loved one to take the jab to keep their job, but also have no legal recourse to come after that ass hat clown?

17% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known about the Hunter scandal. But social media like Twitter was told by the government that the stories were Russian disinformation and not to repot it and to censor those who do. Now that Musk is in control, will this change votes? Who knows, but the DNC has undertaken a clear suppression of the vote by censoring the media.
You guys peddled that story all through 2020 on MsMs. That justifies destroying property?
Who knows, but the DNC has undertaken a clear suppression of the vote by censoring the media.
DNC can't censor media. That justifies destroying property?
Can you imagine having a loved one die from the jab and then posting about it,
My FIL died from Covid and MIL suffered long term Covid. The top Covid hotspots are now all in MAGA states.

That justifies destroying property?
Do you or do you not believe that they're mostly a peaceful protesting group?
I don't view anyone as peaceful. I believe that anyone destroying property should be charged with the maximum the law permits.

You guys peddled that story all through 2020 on MsMs. That justifies destroying property?

DNC can't censor media. That justifies destroying property?

My FIL died from Covid and MIL suffered long term Covid. The top Covid hotspots are now all in MAGA states.

That justifies destroying property?

I don't view anyone as peaceful. I believe that anyone destroying property should be charged with the maximum the law permits.
Just admit it, there is nothing the Left can do that will make you give them up. You would rather vote for them despite their vaccine tyranny, them mutilating the genitals of children, them chasing Jewish students in attics, and all you do is bitch and moan about some guy lopping the head off the head of satan.

You have no soul.

At one time in my life, I once hated the idea of hell existing and thought it not to be just. But the longer I live, the more I experience people who are unreachable and who exert their power to destroy society and must be stopped.

There is no reasoning with them and if allowed to exist forever, will forever try to destroy creation and a civil society.

Well, you are too late because no one cares what you think either.

The Left was shown tolerance and allowed to gain power, and now they will dictate to you and I what statues should be up.

Happy?

That is what happens when evil goes unchecked. It comes in as freindly, but it is anything but.

That is why I could care less what the official tenants of satanism are. I remember the Left-wing tenants of being tolerant and free speech, but as we see today, they only preached those things to obtain power as they in no way believe any of it.
They talk it but dont preach it. I do agree.
I dont see it with them though.

Just admit it, there is nothing the Left can do that will make you give them up.
Cool. Thats not the topic of this thread, which is about the destruction of property.
You would rather vote for them despite their vaccine tyranny, them mutilating the genitals of children, them chasing Jewish students in attics, and all you do is bitch and moan about some guy lopping the head off the head of satan.
Thats the topic of this thread that we are both responding to.
You have no soul.
I had it removed in law school.
At one time in my life, I once hated the idea of hell existing and thought it not to be just. But the longer I live, the more I experience people who are unreachable and who exert their power to destroy society and must be stopped.
Cool. Thats not the topic of this thread, which is about the destruction of property.
There is no reasoning with them and if allowed to exist forever, will forever try to destroy creation and a civil society.

I know but it has nothing to do with satan.
Like how some people call themselves christians, but they have nothing to do with christ.
I can guarantee that the reason the statue lost its head was because it was a statue of satan.

I also understand those who abhor the notion of a Christian right They think that they desires a theocracy, something we saw with the Catholic church in the days of old, but to think that this is even a remote threat in the US today is laughable and absurd.

Having said that, I will unapologetically defend the right of any person of faith to plea to his common man for moral decency, even if it comes from their perceived faith in God.

In my view, America was made great because of two reasons.

1. It was founded by those seeking religious freedom
2. It recognized the tyranny of England who controlled the church and prevented that.

Man must either regulate his own moral behavior, or the state will be required to do it for him. If the later, if men have no moral convictions better than those of a prison cell. At that point, all you can do is build a wall around society and hire a warden. But at the Founding of the country, men could govern their own moral conduct by in large, which gave them more freedom.

Ben Franklin put it best, who was also not a Christian.

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

Franklin understood the underlying depravity of man, that without divine intervention, would eventually destroy itself. Conversely, those on the Left think that the basic nature of man is good. What makes people bad are the societal forces they cannot control, such as a free market or owning a gun, etc. As a result, they see nothing wrong with unlimited and all encompassing power, so long as they have it.

If turning to God is the only way to prevent the above scenario, which I think it is, then how can it be forced upon people by a God who refuses to impose his will upon us?

Call it, the God dilemma.

I can guarantee that the reason the statue lost its head was because it was a statue of satan.

I also understand those who abhor the notion of a Christian right They think that they desires a theocracy, something we saw with the Catholic church in the days of old, but to think that this is even a remote threat in the US today is laughable and absurd.

Having said that, I will unapologetically defend the right of any person of faith to plea to his common man for moral decency, even if it comes from their perceived faith in God.

In my view, America was made great because of two reasons.

1. It was founded by those seeking religious freedom
2. It recognized the tyranny of England who controlled the church and prevented that.

Man must either regulate his own moral behavior, or the state will be required to do it for him. If the later, if men have no moral convictions better than those of a prison cell. At that point, all you can do is build a wall around society and hire a warden. But at the Founding of the country, men could govern their own moral conduct by in large, which gave them more freedom.

Ben Franklin put it best, who was also not a Christian.

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

Franklin understood the underlying depravity of man, that without divine intervention, would eventually destroy itself. Conversely, those on the Left think that the basic nature of man is good. What makes people bad are the societal forces they cannot control, such as a free market or owning a gun, etc. As a result, they see nothing wrong with unlimited and all encompassing power, so long as they have it.

If turning to God is the only way to prevent the above scenario, which I think it is, then how can it be forced upon people by a God who refuses to impose his will upon us?

Call it, the God dilemma.
You think they know what satan supposedly looks like? That statue looked nothing like a snake.
The first known picture of satan was a mosaic from the sixth century. They certainly dont know what he looks like.
So a representation? Sure. As a middle finger to society.

You think they know what satan supposedly looks like? That statue looked nothing like a snake.
The first known picture of satan was a mosaic from the sixth century. They certainly dont know what he looks like.
I view them as deceived.

No one would believe and worship the source of all evil and believe they will be utterly destroyed for it.

Somewhere down the line they have a screw loose.

I know that vandalism is technically illegal, but I stand with him on this. All evil should be destroyed.

My former nation deserves the Judgment that is coming. Tragic, but true

Fundie con-cepts of a christer Satan are just stolen (like almost everything else) from the pagan religions they persecuted.

I know that vandalism is technically illegal, but I stand with him on this. All evil should be destroyed.

That display should never have been in a government facility.

Forum List

Back