Zone1 Selfish/Childish Women

Special rights for the weaker sex

1. The guy in the video is not wrong

2. Much is made over the "Weaker sex" comment in 1 Peter but it is probably just meant to connotate physical weakness, vulnerability esp in childbearing, and therefore someone to be cherished and protected. I mean, many many MANY women voluntarily produce multiple children. 9 mos pg followed by labor. That ain't weak.

2. Much is made over the "Weaker sex" comment in 1 Peter but it is probably just meant to connotate physical weakness, vulnerability esp in childbearing, and therefore someone to be cherished and protected. I mean, many many MANY women voluntarily produce multiple children. 9 mos pg followed by labor. That ain't weak.
I'm poking at the liberal women here who WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS without the responsibility. In creating children, BOTH are responsible for that new life

INCELS and self-hating women. The gang's all here!

Forum List

Back