Zone1 Ron DeSantis Condones Satanic Vandalism

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Whats crazy is, they just troll the religious and society with the depictions of satan. And it works :lol:
They dont worship satan.
They believe in free will, individuality, freedom, empathy etc.

So he is lawless and hates the first amendment. Gotcha.
Society is lawless as they tear down statues of American history with impunity. I'm not much impressed when the lawless do it legally. How is it you can tear down a statue of any historical figure because of a said evil they engaged in, and let a universally recognized entity as evil that was behind their evil doing remain standing?

I have no more shits to give for these people, and I'm not much impressed with the lawless obtain political power so they can hypocritically oppress their political opponents.

Dont like the truth, road runner?
I'm thinking they don't like the source of all lies, which is universally seen as satan.

Those who are satanist can all day claim they don't believe in satan, but no one much gives a damn because that is the symbol of all evil that society recognizes.

Trying to convince people otherwise, is like the Left renaming women as bonus holes

I could care less what words and culture they try to steal from me and the rest of society. I simply don't give a damn about them anymore.

I'm thinking they don't like the source of all lies, which is universally seen as satan.

Those who are satanist can all day claim they don't believe in satan, but no one much gives a damn because that is the symbol of all evil that society recognizes.

Trying to convince people otherwise, is like the Left renaming women as bonus holes

I could care less what words and culture they try to steal from me and the rest of society. I simply don't give a damn about them anymore.
These people arent evil.
One can argue their morals are better than Christians

These people arent evil.
One can argue their morals are better than Christians
What is evil then?

Again, satan is seen universally as the source of all evil. They know this, and they know that the statue in question would stir up conflict which is exactly what they were after.

They are all a bunch of punks.

You also cannot put all of the "satanists" in one camp. For example, MS 13 worships satan as they believe they obtain power by doing so. Some may believe in satan as where others may not. Again, I could care less because they have elected to be called by the name of something recognized as evil.

They are just trying to get a rise out of people if they go public about it.

What is evil then?

Again, satan is seen universally as the source of all evil. They know this, and they know that the statue in question would stir up conflict which is exactly what they were after.

You also cannot put all of the "satanists" in one camp. For example, MS 13 worships satan as they believe they obtain power by doing so. Some may believe in satan as where others may not. Again, I could care less because they have elected to be called by the name of something recognized as evil.

They are just trying to get a rise out of people if they go public about it.
Yes, they troll the public. Because Christians are always trying to shove their morality down peoples throats.

What is evil then?

True enough. But part of the "punking" is adhering to morals that are arguably more moral than Christians.

Last edited:
Yes, they troll the public. Because Christians are always trying to shove their morality down peoples throats.
Should Christians speak their mind and vote their views? Or should they be disallowed cuz they believe in God?

The 7 tenants of the satanic temple

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
  2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  3. One's body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone.
  4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
  5. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
  6. People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
  7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

True enough. But part of the "punking" is adhering to morals that are arguably more moral that Christians.
Is killing an infant before they are born moral, even if it was viable?

You would say yes but I disagree and say it is murder.

Is allowing students at any local university to chase Jews into attics while shouting death to the Jews moral? In your mind yes, but I don't and simply don't care what the state or you says about it.

I love when atheists make this claim. Watch, listen, and learn.

Should Christians speak their mind and vote their views? Or should they be disallowed cuz they believe in God?

Freedom of speech is not allowed for Christians apparently.

Forum List

Back