Ron Desantis at Bar: "I'll Serve You Anything but Bud Light"

i liked his approach to dealing with covid, i don't like the whole culture warrior personna though

Too bad. As long as leftards are spewing their dangerous lack of morality, they'll get ridiculed and chastised. Too fucking bad if the leftards don't like it.

The right will absolutely win the culture war. No question there. Happens every time.

Falsely? You TOLD US you were gay. Bragged about liking men. So, if we have the wrong impression, shame only on YOU.
i was joking. it's funny how you guys think you can accurately decide what's a lie and what's real, like you're some kind of sorcerers

i was joking. it's funny how you guys think you can accurately decide what's a lie and what's real, like you're some kind of sorcerers

You were joking? Odd, I joke all the time here saying stuff tongue-in-cheek and most people get it when I'm serious and when I'm sarcastic or kidding. You should work on that for as much as you post here.

You were joking? Odd, I joke all the time here saying stuff tongue-in-cheek and most people get it when I'm serious and when I'm sarcastic or kidding. You should work on that for as much as you post here.
you're a thug. i don't answer thugs. bye

Forum List

Back