Romneytard the sore loser insults minorities and young voters

:eusa_boohoo:
Romney Dings Obama for 'Gifts' to Minority Voters - Yahoo! News

This dude is taking his election defeat very hard and looking for excuses.

Romney was right.....except for one thing.....Obama promised gifts and won't deliver.

I think it's pretty pathetic when you feel you can be critical of Romney when all he's doing is just giving us the facts.

It was clear from the very beginning Obama played on people's fears, offered benefits to buy votes, and used stereotypes to paint false images of whites, of the wealthy, of evangelicals, of concerned citizens in Tea Party, and of Romney.

The kind of campaigning Obama did was beneath the dignity of his office. Unfortunately it seemed to have worked to a acceptable extent and will only lead to more of this type of despicable campaigning in the future.

Obama has nothing to talk about or be proud of after watching his campaign this year.

:badgrin::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::D:badgrin:

Leave it to the whining losers to not even know why these people stood in line for hours upon hours upon hours to vote....

It wasn't freebies or how well they were doing under Obama....they were ready to sit on the sidelines and not even come out to vote....

It was the Republicans who tried their hardest to disenfranchise them of their vote, via pictured id's, and cutting preelection voting hours and cutting voting machines to their districts THAT MADE THEM STAY in those long lines to vote....

it wasn't the freebies, it was saying F-YOU to the stupid white republican state gvts that tried their hardest to eliminate their votes....THAT'S what made them angry enough to go out and vote, no matter what....

Shame on Republicans for trying to take the vote away from American citizens.... this maneuvering of theirs to disenfranchise citizens was SHAMEFUL.

Hilarious.

Really, hilarious.

LOL

Yeah, Romney is doubled over laughing about how silly Care's POV is.

And he'll have plenty of time to laugh, too what with him not having a job and all.

Let's all laugh at Care's silly ideas, shall we?

That'll show that 47% what for, won't it?

Here... let me start the right wing laughter, shall I?

:lol:

Just keep telling yourselves, right wingers, that people like Care are silly right on through the 2014 elections.

Please do keep telling yourselves that those silly people do not matter.

Leave it to the whining losers to not even know why these people stood in line for hours upon hours upon hours to vote....

It wasn't freebies or how well they were doing under Obama....they were ready to sit on the sidelines and not even come out to vote....

It was the Republicans who tried their hardest to disenfranchise them of their vote, via pictured id's, and cutting preelection voting hours and cutting voting machines to their districts THAT MADE THEM STAY in those long lines to vote....

it wasn't the freebies, it was saying F-YOU to the stupid white republican state gvts that tried their hardest to eliminate their votes....THAT'S what made them angry enough to go out and vote, no matter what....

Shame on Republicans for trying to take the vote away from American citizens.... this maneuvering of theirs to disenfranchise citizens was SHAMEFUL.

Hilarious.

Really, hilarious.

LOL

Yep, hilarious. And won't be forgotten in upcoming elections. Just as who was to blame for the economic disaster in 2008 was not forgotten in this election.

Romney lost, and immediatly went back to his 47% attitude, once again demonstrating that he was willing to say anything to get elected. Even to mouth hypocritical apologies for the words that he meant. The American Citizens definately made the right choice 6Nov12.

Of course not.

Free gubmint shit is what you are all about.

cost-per-vote.jpg

What's Your Source???

You agree with disenfranchising the will of the people by not requiring an honest election through proper identification which means you don't believe enough of the people think the way you do. You must believe that the dead should be allowed to vote or that anyone who isn't required to produce a picture I.D. can just vote as many times as they want. You must believe that taking people from homeless shelters or resthomes and telling them who to vote for is ethical because you want to win so badly. You must agree that it's okay to hack into voting machines and downloading a virus so that Romney votes change into Obama votes. I don't have a problem with an honest vote.I can accept it, but Obama has never won an election fairly. He always cheats. I've read his history.

Even the UN observers were shocked that people without identification were allowed to vote. Republicans are getting tired of being robbed because Democrats are manufacturing votes in specific areas of the country to win important seats in Congress and to win the White House. An honest election is essential to government. If you can't run an honest election the will of the people is rendered useless. Same-day registration should be outlawed. Anyone who can't prove who they are should never be allowed to vote.

Republicans aren't all white. It's pretty hilarious when a white liberal starts screaming about white Republicans. Fascinating to say the least.

All you're doing is repeating false stereotypes that were a constant theme of the Obama campaign. They are intended for people who already have innate prejudices. It's already in their DNA.

Obama and his campaign lied about the opposition and you folks didn't question one word. You were conditioned and outright brainwashed. He provided you all you needed to exercise willful-ignorance.

An example is his idea to balance the budget by taxing the rich. His campaign proposals to tax only the rich will only result in a tiny percentage needed to pay down the deficit that looks like will be over $1.6 trillion annually. How does one rationalize that $72 billion in new revenue will pay for $1.6 trillion?

This lie and others seemed reasonable enough to people who don't practice cognitive thinking. They simply throw reason and accountability away and go full blast with emotion and this is they kind of voter that despotic regimes historically count on.

Last edited:

Hilarious.

Really, hilarious.

LOL

Yep, hilarious. And won't be forgotten in upcoming elections. Just as who was to blame for the economic disaster in 2008 was not forgotten in this election.

Romney lost, and immediatly went back to his 47% attitude, once again demonstrating that he was willing to say anything to get elected. Even to mouth hypocritical apologies for the words that he meant. The American Citizens definately made the right choice 6Nov12.

They made their choice....again...and again...and again....and again.

Romney couldn't argue against what he said because it was the truth.

He simply said that sometimes things don't come out right. Ask Joe Biden.

Problem in this case the truth hurts. So you wanna hear lies instead of truth.

Last edited:
Romney & Ryan both said during the debate that they would put the $750 billion waste back into Medicare that Obama cut out. That pissed me off. Bush blew up entitlement spending on unproductive old people with that huge prescription drug plan. Now Romney & Ryan are again pandering to them to buy their vote because they know they always turn out the vote especially in mid-term elections.

The demographics on baby boomer's alone are going to break this country. We sure as hell don't need to keep on promising them even more free shit.

Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota cost Medicare half as much to treat old people & does a better job than many other hospitals in the country. Government needs to find the waste in the other systems & cut that shit out. Not just keep on forever throwing more money at the growing population of old people to buy their vote. Medicare spending is the #1 out of control government spending problem. It is a 5 times bigger problem than Social Security. Then add in the prescription drug plan Medicare Part-D on top of that. This must be delt with.

Last edited:
Romney & Ryan both said during the debate that they would put the $750 billion waste back into Medicare that Obama cut out. That pissed me off. Bush blew up entitlement spending on unproductive old people with that huge prescription drug plan. Now Romney & Ryan are again pandering to them to buy their vote because they know they always turn out the vote especially in mid-term elections.

The demographics on baby boomer's alone are going to break this country. We sure as hell don't need to keep on promising them even more free shit.

Obama will keep promising and not delivering.

Old people need to be taken care of. We can't just cut them off so you can have your free guvment stuff.

You must back Death-panels.

Everyone in Long Island is finding out the value of Obama's false promises.

They have no hot-water, no heat, many have no electricity.

When did Sandy hit?

Didn't Obama promise to take care of everyone.

Didn't he promise not to leave anyone behind?

Last edited:

Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota cost Medicare half as much to treat old people & does a better job than many other hospitals in the country. Government needs to find the waste in the other systems & cut that shit out. Not just keep on forever throwing more money at the growing population of old people to buy their vote. Medicare spending is the #1 out of control government spending problem. It is a 5 times bigger problem than Social Security. Then add in the prescription drug plan Medicare Part-D on top of that. This must be delt with.

Old people need to be taken care of. We can't just cut them off so you can have your free guvment stuff.

I am a hard working tax payer, employer & job creator who has never taken a dime from government. I don't get any free government stuff. I am also not on their payroll or getting any government backed pension or health-care.

BTW - Doesn't your pay come from the Government?

If you live in any community, you get plenty of governmental services.

KissMy needs to pull his head out.

I am a hard working tax payer, employer & job creator who has never taken a dime from government. I don't get any free government stuff. I am also not on their payroll or getting any government backed pension or health-care.

Obama got the majority vote, the determinant of which were women and minorities.

Call them "welfare vote" at your own stupid risk. The hatred in the GOP has to stop.

Romney lost because he miscalculated. He thought that if he ran a campaign on the economy and jobs he would win. The majority don't want a job, just a bigger handout.

Does guvment have any money they created?

No.

Every cent they pay govment employees comes from u & me.

Now if you want lump entitlements and food stamps in with what shows up on my LES you're a liar. There's a huge difference between a WG job and section 8 or SNAP benefits. Even Social Security and Medicare isn't free. We had to pay into those programs to qualify.

Forum List

Back