Romney's VP: A Dare Nobody Wants To Take

It is a weird thing to see potential Veep candidates dodging the question only to point to someone else as a better candidate than themselves.

Usually what happens is that you get asked by the media if you'd like to be Veep and you're supposed to say, "Listen, it would be a great honor to be chosen as the running mate on my party's ticket, a tremendous honor, but it's not up to me to decide and it's not something I'm sweating about at this time, I'm sure Mitt will make the best choice for our party".

Usually something like that, but these guys are like trying to pretend like they didn't hear the question.

I think Portman's the safe choice and that Rubio is the exciting choice.

Actually I don't, and you are indeed a bigot and racist. But we both know that.

Repeating yourself hoping to persuade anyone is a sure sign of mental illness. Get help, dude.

No one needs persuading. The entire site except for you knows you're a racist.

Another logical fallacy.
Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weren't you claiming to be a lawyer at some time? Pretty pathetic.

Repeating yourself hoping to persuade anyone is a sure sign of mental illness. Get help, dude.

No one needs persuading. The entire site except for you knows you're a racist.

Another logical fallacy.
Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weren't you claiming to be a lawyer at some time? Pretty pathetic.

Nope, definitely never claimed anything close to that. But you're insane and probably think you read that. Feel free to prove me wrong, but you can't and you won't.

Racists aren't the brightest people.

Romney could pick a literally brain damaged former member of congress who had two brain embolisms and can't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth but wait, Obama already did that.

I'll vote for him this time because I hate Romney with a passion.

Hence the reason nobody here is taking your positions seriously. It's more than apparent for several months that you have a blatant bias against Romney. You are incapable of being objective when it involves his candidacy so why do you even bother giving an opinion when nobody is going to take it with anything more than a grain of salt?

Not at all.

My Bias is based on sound reasoning.

He belongs to an insane, misogynistic, racist, homophobic cult that doesn't seem to understand there is a line between Church and State.

He made his fortune fucking over working folks and people with families.

He's a two-faced liar who has changed positoins so many times, even he doesn't know what he believes.

My bias is that he's a worthless human being without a redeeming quality.

The RCP average has him leading Romney nationally by four points, and he's leading Romney in Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania and is tied with him in Virginia. More than easily getting him to 270.

I mean, I know you WANT this to be true, but it simply isn't.

Romney's got the uphill fight...

Because all of that matters in April. Again, why do you expect anybody here to take a word you say seriously?

Well, you are since you are following me around...

I usually don't notice your posts because you rarely say anything all that interesting.

Hence the reason nobody here is taking your positions seriously. It's more than apparent for several months that you have a blatant bias against Romney. You are incapable of being objective when it involves his candidacy so why do you even bother giving an opinion when nobody is going to take it with anything more than a grain of salt?

Not at all.

He belongs to an insane, misogynistic, racist, homophobic cult that doesn't seem to understand there is a line between Church and State.

He's a two-faced liar who has changed positoins so many times, even he doesn't know what he believes.

IOW he's successful and you're not and that's all you need to hate him
No wonder you're voting for Obama. He's failed at everything he ever tried.

Not at all.

There is no sound logic present in most of what you just ranted about. It's mainly bias and bigotry. I'm not voting for Romney either, but I can see the good qualities about him as well as the bad.

Not at all.

IOW he's successful and you're not and that's all you need to hate him
No wonder you're voting for Obama. He's failed at everything he ever tried.

Actually, Romney has had his share of failure. AmPad, running against Ted Kennedy, running away like a pussy against Devall Patrick. Losing to a fat man in Iowa...

I don't measure the value of my life by how much stuff I have. I think anyone who does has serious problems.

That my friends and family love me (despite my flaws) is more valuable to me than a hundred mansions.

There is no sound logic present in most of what you just ranted about. It's mainly bias and bigotry. I'm not voting for Romney either, but I can see the good qualities about him as well as the bad.

Name one.

Sorry, I know you all get upset because I don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God, but you don't either, apparently.

I think he was a too bit con artist who found religion was an easier scam to pull off. Kind of like L. Ron Hubbard.

And I don't want the idiots who believe the scam or are perpetuating it running my country.

Forum List

Back