Romney's VP: A Dare Nobody Wants To Take

No one wants it, for the same reason none of the 'good' republican options stepped in to the ring to run for president either. They know it's a pointless effort at this point.

I find it funny that these Loons are so concerned about who our VP choice will be. What Dick Heads.

Look who's not working again today. Tough life you have there.

Perhaps Obama will make life fair for you?

Perhaps Romney will give a bigger tax break to a rich person which will trickle down to poor unemployed people such as yourself.

Indeed. Unlike some who would have Obama confiscate hard earned money to piss away on phoney grab bag schemes.

Oh My! I don't know what to do with my money, without Obama's guidance and direction! :lol:

intense-albums-this-and-that-picture3886-user74-pic23-1307646854-thumb.gif

Perhaps Romney will give a bigger tax break to a rich person which will trickle down to poor unemployed people such as yourself.

But you digress.

You want the Federal gubmint to make life fair for you, don't you?

If you can't get out of poverty, you don't want anyone else to either, right?

But you answer my question with a question once again.

Let me rephrase.

An important function of our Federal gubmint is to make life fair for people like you, isn't it?

But you digress.

You want the Federal gubmint to make life fair for you, don't you?

Let me rephrase.

An important function of our Federal gubmint is to make life fair for people like you, isn't it?

This country would be much better off if we had no government at all, right? If small government is good, no government is even better!

Let me rephrase.

This country would be much better off if we had no government at all, right? If small government is good, no government is even better!

Can't answer a simple question without revealing your inner Marxist.

LOL

Let me rephrase.

Can't answer a simple question without revealing your inner Marxist.

LOL

Why do you think it's ok to not have a job yourself but complain about others who can't find work either?

Forum List

Back