Romney's VP: A Dare Nobody Wants To Take

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Now that Mitt Romney is all but officially the Republican party’s nominee for president, Jon Stewart on Monday rifled through the list of Mitt’s potential running mates. Let’s start with South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. She’s a “no.” Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty? “No, I’ve taken my name off that list,” he said. Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice? “How many ways can I say it, no me,” she said.

Stewart could think of one way she could get out of it: “I don’t know, ‘I support a woman’s right to choose,’ that’ll get you out of it.”

Who will it be? “Why does being Romney’s vice president now seem like a dare nobody wants to take?” Stewart asked. Well there is one potential pick who isn’t ruling it out. Asked how he would respond if Romney called, Herman Cain said, “let’s talk.”

Watch the video:

Jon Stewart considers Mitt Romney’s potential VP picks | TPM2012

:lol:

Funny how Leftards quote their comedians as party leaders, until they say something offensive, at which point they are 'just comedians.'
You Porky Limbaugh fans are toooooooooooooooooo obvious.....and, desperate!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk8AXwd4uOI]"Comedian" Rush Limbaugh Begs Stations to Come Back - YouTube[/ame]​

The only guys who seem really interested right now are Portman and McDonnell.

And McDonnell is toxic because he went along with his legislatures dip in the misogyny pool.

So it will be Portman. Probably a safe bet, makes Romney competitive in Ohio.

Of course, a Romney/Portman ticket has the potential to be the first GOP ticket since the FDR days to lose both of the candidate's homes states. (Because Mitt won't win Massachusetts and he may not win Ohio, either. )

And McDonnell is toxic because he went along with his legislatures dip in the misogyny pool.

Of course, a Romney/Portman ticket has the potential to be the first GOP ticket since the FDR days to lose both of the candidate's homes states. (Because Mitt won't win Massachusetts and he may not win Ohio, either. )

Portman would be a good choice he seems to spew all the GOP BS.(i.e. the rich are oppressed and don't have enough money)

Portman would be a good choice he seems to spew all the GOP BS.(i.e. the rich are oppressed and don't have enough money)

Portman would be a good choice because he won't outshine Romney and can safely be relied upon to not say anything really stupid.

Which is kind of the best Rawmoney can hope for, I guess.

Portman would be a good choice because he won't outshine Romney and can safely be relied upon to not say anything really stupid.

Which is kind of the best Rawmoney can hope for, I guess.

really stupid? you mean Portman will not say anything intelligent that might offend the right wing Tea Party.

kinda joking

Funny how Leftards quote their comedians as party leaders, until they say something offensive, at which point they are 'just comedians.'
You Porky Limbaugh fans are toooooooooooooooooo obvious.....and, desperate!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk8AXwd4uOI]"Comedian" Rush Limbaugh Begs Stations to Come Back - YouTube[/ame]​

I love Rush and think he's great, but I dont really see people using him as a party leader, so you either are stupid or dont read the posts very clearly

Forum List

Back