Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

George Will: Romney campaigning with ‘bloviating ignoramus’ Donald Trump | The Raw Story

Conservative columnist George Will on Sunday questioned the judgement of presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who will be campaigning with Donald Trump even after the billionaire recently said that the “truth” is that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“I do not understand the cost-benefit here,” Will told ABC’s Jake Tapper. “The costs are clear. The benefits – what voter is going to vote for him because he’s seen with Donald Trump? The cost of appearing with this bloviating ignoramus is obvious, it seems to me.”

“Donald Trump is redundant evidence that if your net worth is high enough, your IQ can be very low, and you can still intrude into American politics,” he continued. “But, again, I don’t understand the benefit. What is Romney seeking?”

Romney is a pussy. He can't even stand up to right wingers who chased away his foreign policy adviser. He couldn't take down one shy kid. He had to talk 5 other guys into doing it for him.

Could you imagine how many he'd need to cut that hedgehog that resides on top of the Donald's Head?

10_trumphair_lgl.jpg

"Kill it before it gets to the children!"

Romney should stand in agreement with Trump, it will help him win the election.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Obama isn't campaigning with Trump. That's the difference. But you already knew that.

Romeny already spoke on this, it says so in the same damn article..
AP should be ashamed for it's title, but we know they aren't

saying Monday evening that while he doesn't agree with all the people who support him, he appreciates their help to get him at least 50.1 percent of the vote in November.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Obama isn't campaigning with Trump. That's the difference. But you already knew that.

Romeny already spoke on this, it says so in the same damn article..
AP should be ashamed for it's title, but we know they aren't

saying Monday evening that while he doesn't agree with all the people who support him, he appreciates their help to get him at least 50.1 percent of the vote in November.

AP American Pravda

Mittens and the Trumpet for Pres. and VP.

What a winning ticket that would be.

I feel a landslide coming.

Gee, what a shock. Romney showing a distinct lack of leadership. What did he say regarding Rush Limpballs vicious attack on a citizen, calling her a slut? "I'd use different words". Oh? Like what? Slattern? Trollop?

Gee, what a shock. Romney showing a distinct lack of leadership. What did he say regarding Rush Limpballs vicious attack on a citizen, calling her a slut? "I'd use different words". Oh? Like what? Slattern? Trollop?

what did he say?
And what did Obama say on Bill Mahers Vicious attack on Sarah Palin?

what did he say?

Obama wasn't asked.

what did he say?

Obama wasn't asked.

well jezze, you mean the lapdog media didn't find that important enough to ask Obama to repudiate Maher, seeing she was a candidate for Vice President at the time..?

but what Trump has to say is WAY more important

what a friggen joke

what did he say?

Obama wasn't asked.

And why would he be asked about a line from a comedian's stand up show?

Bill Maher didn't make his comments on the air for three solid days. Bill Maher isn't an "honorary member of Congress" either. :lol:

More "wheel of false equivalence"...

lol, we are back to this "Honorary member of Congress" bull..

sheeh people, really

If Mahars comments didn't warrant repudiated by Obama, Trump speaking doesn't require Romney saying a DAMN THING..

or just go on with your double standards..

what did he say?

Is there a LPAC that Maher along with Liberal politicians, appear at?

Do liberal politicians apologize to Limbaugh..like RNC Chair Michael Steele did to Limbaugh?

Are there any pledges that Liberal politicians sign before assuming office..that trump the constitution..like the Grover Norquist Pledge?

Fess up.

Forum List

Back