Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Why should he? Romney has said in the past that wants to make this a campaign on the issues, specifically the economy and stay away from side shows. If he addresses Trump and says it's bongus. The mainstream media will still make it a long drawn out side show.

I personally believe Trump is in the bag for Obama! Yes his brief run in the GOP primary was for publicity for his show, but I also think he wants Obama to win. He has always supported Democrats and he previously supported Obama, so why change now? His strategy of consistently bring up the birther issue only helps Obama. He makes the right seem more extreme and xenophobic to the independents.

Romney is right to leave it alone and stay on message!

lol, we are back to this "Honorary member of Congress" bull..

sheeh people, really

If Mahars comments didn't warrant repudiated by Obama, Trump speaking doesn't require Romney saying a DAMN THING..

or just go on with your double standards..

Most people, normal people, understand an attack on a pol is expected; an attack on a private citizen isn't. Even the laws of slander and libel differentiate and protect those who defame pols and punish those who defame a private citizen.

Normal people? how cute:rolleyes:
In case you all have Forgotten, Limbaugh is a Private Citizen too..

I love that it says "Fail" right on your avatar. :lol:

Most people, normal people, understand an attack on a pol is expected; an attack on a private citizen isn't. Even the laws of slander and libel differentiate and protect those who defame pols and punish those who defame a private citizen.

Normal people? how cute:rolleyes:
In case you all have Forgotten, Limbaugh is a Private Citizen too..

I love that it says "Fail" right on your avatar. :lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Why should he? Romney has said in the past that wants to make this a campaign on the issues, specifically the economy and stay away from side shows. If he addresses Trump and says it's bongus. The mainstream media will still make it a long drawn out side show.

I personally believe Trump is in the bag for Obama! Yes his brief run in the GOP primary was for publicity for his show, but I also think he wants Obama to win. He has always supported Democrats and he previously supported Obama, so why change now? His strategy of consistently bring up the birther issue only helps Obama. He makes the right seem more extreme and xenophobic to the independents.

Romney is right to leave it alone and stay on message!

I agree Romney should leave it alone. Its a non issue.

Romney should be focusing on jobs, the economy and the lousy job Barry and his posse have done. Plenty to talk about right there.

Thats the message he should be sending not some bs on what Trump thinks of Barry and his birth certificate.

Bill Maher had a great new reals this past weekend.
About vetting romney about his mormon religion and wifer controversy.
He asked for romney's marriage certificate but all they gave him was a photo copy, not the original. Then he asked why does it say just spouse , whey doesn't it say ..."only spouse."
Nice come back for the idiots and their birther bullshit.
Check it out if you search it on his show.
FUNNY!

Do you have any proof that Romney has more than one wife? Maher feasts on pea brains like yours.

There is seriously something wrong with you now isn't there. It is a parody of the idiots that try to get milage out of the birther movement, must be someone like you, that think they know about the President.
Get a life.

Romney is as big of an idiot as Trump for saying nothing about the birther issue. That has got to be the most idiotic idea put forth by the right wing. And they have put forth some pretty idiotic ideas.

LOL, so trumps remarks OVERSHADOW Romney's appearance..]

see how that works folks...bullshit

but the lamestream media is Republicans friends..

There are many reasons I disowned the GOP. The birther thing excellently illustrates one of those reasons.

You see, the GOP knows it has a lock on the birther vote. They do not see a percentage in educating the slackjawed. Dissuading these addlepated defectives from their socially impaired belief system can only work against the party in the short term.

You cannot get a more solid piece of evidence the GOP has completely sacrificed its integrity and honor for the sake of power.

Romney will swallow six miles of birther cock if it will get him into the White House.

Is it really a mystery why we have seen successively worse Presidents in this generation of triangulating grandstanders?

Forum List

Back