Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Why should Romney have to further Obama's lies? Good for Mitt. I don't want him to be a wussy and pander.

Too late for that, he's been a wussy and panderer even since he ran for office in Mass.

So if the left thinks this birther issue is so important than Romney needs to comment on it then when the hell is Obama going to give us his opinion on or repudiate the Romney bullying story. After all the Post felt that was so important they gave it front page status and dedicated 5000 words to it now as we remember this story was about Romney leading a group and jumping a alleged gay kid and cutting his hair and the story is out a mere 24 hours after Obama decides he supports gay marriage again. Now this incident took place all most 50 years ago but it did have gay issues attached to it so the way I see it the story was either important enough for the President to comment on or it was so irrelevant he should have repudiated it now when the President wants to do one or the other I will support Romney taking a stand on the birther stuff on way or the other until then spare us this Romney needs to comment on the birther issue bull shit.

You really think that the Romney issue = the birther issue? Really!??
I think both issues are irrelevant but if you want Romney to comment on one then Obama can dam sure comment on the other or even better both sides can shut up about both and focus on issues that really matter.

Okay, well; I disagree.

Bill Maher had a great new reals this past weekend.
About vetting romney about his mormon religion and wifer controversy.
He asked for romney's marriage certificate but all they gave him was a photo copy, not the original. Then he asked why does it say just spouse , whey doesn't it say ..."only spouse."
Nice come back for the idiots and their birther bullshit.
Check it out if you search it on his show.
FUNNY!

Non issue.
Can we all please stay focused on the merits of each candidate?

Bill Maher had a great new reals this past weekend.
About vetting romney about his mormon religion and wifer controversy.
He asked for romney's marriage certificate but all they gave him was a photo copy, not the original. Then he asked why does it say just spouse , whey doesn't it say ..."only spouse."
Nice come back for the idiots and their birther bullshit.
Check it out if you search it on his show.
FUNNY!

Do you have any proof that Romney has more than one wife? Maher feasts on pea brains like yours.

Non issue.
Can we all please stay focused on the merits of each candidate?

Did you hear Romney bullied a kid in school?

That was big for about 2 days....
06a78620803d012f2fe000163e41dd5b

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

No no, this is Mitt. he has already repeatedly said he thinks the birthers are wrong and agrees Obama was born in hawaii. Now he has got to pivot and take the other side.

Did you expect Mitt to stay on one side of an issue? He is nothing if not consistently on both sides of an issue.

Romney should stand in agreement with Trump, it will help him win the election.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

Bill Maher never said all women are XXXX. he just called palin and palin 2 XXXX. Unlike Obama's birth certificate being false, that is pretty much an accurate description of palin and her clone. Some women can be XXXX without all women being XXXX. Just like some guys can be dicks without all men being dicks. At least get it straight if you want to rag on maher for using the word XXXX. You know if you are going to go after Bill at least go after religulous. I hate religious nuts with a passion, and that movie offended me. Even if you are a republicon you have to hate sarah. She is the fucking reason we got obama so easily. Then her clone is married to one of the biggest cocksuckers, and by that i mean gay, in all of america. If this guy showed up at a pride march they would call him a faggot and beat the hell out of him. of course they are XXXX, get with the program it is fun to hate those two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Why on earth should he repudiate Trump? Romney isn't responsible for Trump. Trump is.

<more>

Romney has declined to repudiate Trump for embracing the fringe view, saying Monday evening that while he doesn't agree with all the people who support him, he appreciates their help to get him at least 50.1 percent of the vote in November.
that repudiates it right there, dipshit.

Romney should stand in agreement with Trump, it will help him win the election.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Obama isn't campaigning with Trump. That's the difference. But you already knew that.

Forum List

Back