Romney will never be President of the United States.

White Obamney is at 44% to black Obamney's 45%, in Iowa, Tom Arnold's home state.

It's a long way, until November!

Because it's his name...

His name is spelled Barack Hussein Obama. Not Barak Hussein Obama.

I swear to god, you guys are the biggest fucking parrots around. Somebody in your favorite circle like Rush Limbaugh or Grover Norquist started spelling it Barak instead of Barack, and you parrot it back.

You guys have an endless supply of nicknames for him, all of which are originated by your favorite pundits with you parroting them.

Before you start trying to be all clever and snotty about other people's typos, I suggest you ask yourself whether you're REALLY literate and articulate enough to invite that same sort of fine-tooth-comb analysis of your own posts. I tend to ignore the barely-functional use of English by people on this board, but I can absolutely hold you to the same sort of standards you want to hold others to here, if you really want to go there.

Any time you have the grammar and the cojones, son, you let me know.

Typos? It's not a fucking typo. They are making it a habit of calling him that.

My post had nothing to do with being articulate or suggesting a lack of literary aptitude. But please do critique my grammar and spelling, on every single post that I make. I love to learn and better myself.

The only time I really criticize people in the way you describe, is when they use words that mean something entirely different from what they intended. And I have a pet peeve against improper usage of there, their and they're.

Last edited:
Why does Romney shake his head "no" everytime he talks?

:eusa_eh:

Perhaps it's threads like these:

Scott Walker is going to be recalled

And the long list of boneheads that thanked you for it:

Barb (05-29-2012),
conner700 (11-19-2011),
geauxtohell (11-18-2011),
MikeK (05-24-2012),
noose4 (11-29-2011),
Old Rocks (11-18-2011),
Rinata (11-20-2011),
Sallow (11-20-2011),
Sarah G (11-18-2011),
Synthaholic (05-27-2012),
Zoom (11-21-2011)

:razz:

Last edited:

He said "tax," a whole lot. Maybe somebody counted 'em up:

Mitt Romney says healthcare plan's individual mandate is a tax - Los Angeles Times

I suppose he means black Obamneycare is a TAX. Now that we know that, we dasn't ask white Obamney, about Bain, Bullygate, or Mormonism. Let's just CRS the whole thing.

Black Obamney likes to copy white Obamney. Let's see if black Obamney says "meat" or some other word, repeatedly, just to play along.

:eusa_eh:

Perhaps it's threads like these:

Scott Walker is going to be recalled

And the long list of boneheads that thanked you for it:

Barb (05-29-2012),
conner700 (11-19-2011),
geauxtohell (11-18-2011),
MikeK (05-24-2012),
noose4 (11-29-2011),
Old Rocks (11-18-2011),
Rinata (11-20-2011),
Sallow (11-20-2011),
Sarah G (11-18-2011),
Synthaholic (05-27-2012),
Zoom (11-21-2011)

:razz:

And?

A Special election was held which required Walker to be elected, twice, in one term.

The Democrats ran a candidate that lost to the guy once already.

In any case..it really wasn't much of a victory.

But...if you'd like..we can bet on this..

Sig Lines.

I am LDS and happen to believe the same things that Romney does.

If you have an issue with what he believes, why don't you call it out specifically instead of hiding under someone else's skirts.

Like the coward (and bigot) that you are.

Here is the opening salvo from one of your links:

Friends, I never thought I'd live to see the day when a Mormon cult member would be running for President of this Christian country. Then again, I said the same thing about that Mary Worshipping jackass, John F. Kennedy, and by golly - every uneducated Negro and unchurched low class liberal who thought Catholics were Christians voted that hell bound nin-com-poop into office!

Wow.....it gets better.....I believe he uses the term "every stupid mexican".....

Then he starts his list.

He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan's brother.

[It's even better. We believe their common Father was the being we refer to as God. Isaiah talks of of son of the morning who had fallen. Who was that Satan. So what ?]

He believes that God lives near a planet called "Kolob."

[And the issue with that is ? Unless pastor jackass has been all around the universe....]

He believes in baptizing dead people.

[A practice Paul cited when attempting to show that there is a resurrection.....he asks why are people baptized for the dead if the dead don't rise...what's the point ? We don't baptize dead people by the way. We do "proxy baptisms" as we believe it is an earthly ordinance, and those whose work is done can either accept or not accept it. This is part of the process of turning the hearts of the children to the fathers and vice versa as called out in Malachi.]

So, Lakhota...you lying scumbag. You don't mind citing bigots when it suites your purposes showing again that you are nothing better than the brown stain Sallow leaves on his underwear.

Are all LDS folks as hateful and disrepectful as yourself?

People shouldn't say things like this.

A black Northern liberal with a funny name and no experience became President.

If that can happen, Romney can also become President.

Are all LDS folks as hateful and disrepectful as yourself?

LDS folks are not taught to walk in lockstep.... If you want to judge everyone by one member, you would be as ignorant as Lakhota. I don't judge all people in a group by one or more members.

As far as being hateful....I have no patience for this kind of silliness....sue me.

Last edited:
People shouldn't say things like this.

A black Northern liberal with a funny name and no experience became President.

If that can happen, Romney can also become President.

There are moments when you just know something is over.

With Jimmy Carter? I knew it in the debates. Reagan's "There you go again..".

With George HW Bush? I knew it when he didn't know the price of milk.

With John Kerry? The picture of him para-sailing.

With this? The ACA ruling.

Romney's got a whole lot of problems..and no charisma.

But he has a whole lot of money behind him..so he had a chance. But this was the "that" point.

I explained it too.

Forum List

Back