Romney will never be President of the United States.

Roberts is yet another example of everything Bush touching turning to shit.

except he did the right thing...

How by telling the government they can compel people into buying something or they can be taxed? How exactly is that the right thing to do?
What if the government said you had to buy a new car every 5 years or you will be taxed, is that the right thing to do? Or you could go over a certain number of miles on your car?

Last edited:
I fully expect Obama to win reelection. It's not that all of the Republican ideas are flawed, but that Romney is an extremely flawed candidate. The SC decision was definitely a loss for Republicans. It's not what will cost them the election but it will definitely work against them.

My theory is that the Republicans never expected to win this one so they were willing to run a weak candidate. It's similar to when the Democrats ran Kerry in 2004. I don't think they expected to ever win. In my opinion an "October surprise" is the only thing barring Obama from a second term now.

I fully expect Obama to win reelection. It's not that all of the Republican ideas are flawed, but that Romney is an extremely flawed candidate. The SC decision was definitely a loss for Republicans. It's not what will cost them the election but it will definitely work against them.

My theory is that the Republicans never expected to win this one so they were willing to run a weak candidate. It's similar to when the Democrats ran Kerry in 2004. I don't think they expected to ever win. In my opinion an "October surprise" is the only thing barring Obama from a second term now.

Question does obama deserve to be allowed to be president for four more years?

:lol:

Kerry nearly won.

If you ask Kerrywonohio (member), he'll tell that he actually did.

Of course, Pubs have blocked everything since 2/2010. THEIR economy.

Small business under 25 employees. ACA has NO effect.

blocked everything eh? What about all those bills the House passed and Harry Reid has ignored?

Can you name a bill the Republicans have blocked?

That is a matter of opinion and the answer usually depends on what side of the aisle you support. Avatar pointed out the Scott Walker recall. He won not one, but two elections. He deserves the post he has. If Obama follows the rules of our democracy and wins reelection than he deserves it the same as Scott Walker.

That is a matter of opinion and the answer usually depends on what side of the aisle you support. Avatar pointed out the Scott Walker recall. He won not one, but two elections. He deserves the post he has. If Obama follows the rules of our democracy and wins reelection than he deserves it the same as Scott Walker.
I'm asking you your opinion does obama deserve to be re-elected
IN YOUR OPINION?

IN YOUR OPINION?

In my opinion he never deserved to be elected, let alone reelected. I won't side with Republicans or Democrats as far as the 2008 elections went. On both sides there were much more experienced candidates than either McCain or Obama. In 2008 I was considering voting for Ron Paul. I decided a "protest vote" wasn't the best idea and considered voting for McCain. Then he picked Palin as his VP and I sat out the election. I haven't seen any president in recent history that DESERVES my vote. It is their job to work for it.

IN YOUR OPINION?

In my opinion he never deserved to be elected, let alone reelected. I won't side with Republicans or Democrats as far as the 2008 elections went. On both sides there were much more experienced candidates than either McCain or Obama. In 2008 I was considering voting for Ron Paul. I decided a "protest vote" wasn't the best idea and considered voting for McCain. Then he picked Palin as his VP and I sat out the election. I haven't seen any president in recent history that DESERVES my vote. It is their job to work for it.
Your opinion was all I asked for thanks.

Roberts is yet another example of everything Bush touching turning to shit.

How by telling the government they can compel people into buying something or they can be taxed? How exactly is that the right thing to do?
What if the government said you had to buy a new car every 5 years or you will be taxed, is that the right thing to do? Or you could go over a certain number of miles on your car?

Your example makes no sense at all. Some people don't even need to drive, so why would they need to buy a new car ever? What you are missing is that everyone needs health insurance. No, not everyone will use it, but most everyone will, and some will definitely need it because they will become seriously ill. Nobody can be 100% certain they will never be sick and will never need it. For those who don't have coverage and do get sick, everyone else pays. It's a tax on society, and it comes at a very high price. To this day I find it hilarious that those on the right who are so concerned about self-responsibility support those who do not take responsibility for themselves by forgoing having any insurance coverage at all. It's a riot.

Your example makes no sense at all. Some people don't even need to drive, so why would they need to buy a new car ever? What you are missing is that everyone needs health insurance. No, not everyone will use it, but most everyone will, and some will definitely need it because they will become seriously ill. Nobody can be 100% certain they will never be sick and will never need it. For those who don't have coverage and do get sick, everyone else pays. It's a tax on society, and it comes at a very high price. To this day I find it hilarious that those on the right who are so concerned about self-responsibility support those who do not take responsibility for themselves by forgoing having any insurance coverage at all. It's a riot.

How about life ins then.

everyone will die and not everyone can afford a funeral, those people are buried at our cost.

Therefore, we should be mandated to get life ins. Those that refuse will be taxed. For those that can't afford it, others will be taxed some more.

It's only fair and it's for our own good.

obamacare passing saved his ass?

I have a friend that runs a small biz, his only hope to keep it going was aca getting shot down.

I asked him what he's going to do; "I'm shopping around for buyers so I can get out from under all this."

He's a true blue liberal through and through, and he will NOT vote for obama b/c of aca.

Right.

obamacare passing saved his ass?

I have a friend that runs a small biz, his only hope to keep it going was aca getting shot down.

I asked him what he's going to do; "I'm shopping around for buyers so I can get out from under all this."

He's a true blue liberal through and through, and he will NOT vote for obama b/c of aca.

Right.

uhm, no.

I'm slowly bringing him to the right. Right now I'd say he's a clinton moderate

Sounds like a totally bullshit story to me. ACA isn't going to to have much of a negative impact on your "friend"'s small business.

Do you even know HOW the ACA affects small businesses? Do you know about the tax credit to help alleviate costs and receive other financial help to the point that it doesn't really have that great of an impact at all on his own personal business bottom line?

No, of course you don't, because that doesn't play with your narrative of your make believe friend and his make believe business.

I would have preferred ACA had been kicked to the curb.

I really can't say that I agree with the decision because now they can come up with some more fucked up bs and call it a tax. Open door for big problems.

They did put the brakes on the Commerce Clause and kicked the Medicaid extention to the curb.

When you consider how most of America doesn't want the ACA I do think Roberts gave Romney and the GOP a gift. A gift Romney will surely run with during the campaign.

Romney has also stated he will work to repeal ACA if elected.

Roberts also gave Barry another problem to ad to his sucky economic and UE record.

Should be an interesting campaign.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back