Romney will never be President of the United States.

Are all LDS folks as hateful and disrepectful as yourself?

LDS folks are not taught to walk in lockstep.... If you want to judge everyone by one member, you would be as ignorant as Lakhota. I don't judge all people in a group by one or more members.

As far as being hateful....I have no patience for this kind of silliness....sue me.

Well I notice that both Mormons and Christians are incredibly hateful, violent and intolerant of others.

That's not very American..and probably why the founders had enough fore thought not to introduce a national religion.

I encourage everyone to read this link.

The fact that Lakhota would pull it up only shows just what a bigot and moron he is.

You won't learn about LDS beliefs....this stuff is mostly B.S.

What you will learn is that the left will draw on the ignorant (all the while whining about Rush) if they think it will help them in their jihad to get Obama re-elected.

People shouldn't say things like this.

A black Northern liberal with a funny name and no experience became President.

If that can happen, Romney can also become President.

There are moments when you just know something is over.

With Jimmy Carter? I knew it in the debates. Reagan's "There you go again..".

With George HW Bush? I knew it when he didn't know the price of milk.

With John Kerry? The picture of him para-sailing.

With this? The ACA ruling.

Romney's got a whole lot of problems..and no charisma.

But he has a whole lot of money behind him..so he had a chance. But this was the "that" point.

I explained it too.

And you are flatly wrong.

The ObamaCare ruling will cinch it for Mitt.

Roberts is yet another example of everything Bush touching turning to shit.

Not a big fan of Heller or Citizen's United..

And this decision could be very interesting in the long run.

But it did assure Obama's re-election.

Based on what?

Well it defines a limit on the federal government in terms of commerce. And expands the power of the federal government to tax.

That's very interesting.

Well I notice that both Mormons and Christians are incredibly hateful, violent and intolerant of others.

That's not very American..and probably why the founders had enough fore thought not to introduce a national religion.

What you "notice" means nothing to me.

Violent people have hidden behind all causes since the start of time.

The founders allowed for state sponsored religions. To make such a simple comment is to ignore a pretty complex set of circumstances and objectives.

People shouldn't say things like this.

A black Northern liberal with a funny name and no experience became President.

If that can happen, Romney can also become President.

But he has a whole lot of money behind him..so he had a chance. But this was the "that" point.

I explained it too.

I could be..but I sorta doubt it.

And thus far..Romney's campaign has been pretty awful. His PACs are doing a better job. And they are doing it by going completely negative.

In any case..unless he comes up with a new theme..he just looks silly.

The founders allowed for state sponsored religions. To make such a simple comment is to ignore a pretty complex set of circumstances and objectives.

:lol:

The state sponsored religion thing was shot down ages ago.

Although Utah is pretty close to a theocracy..but it's under the radar.

:lol:

The state sponsored religion thing was shot down ages ago.

Although Utah is pretty close to a theocracy..but it's under the radar.

And you prove my point.

There were state supported religions and state support for religion up until the 1830's and they were NEVER challenged as being illegitimate. The states themselves eventually wrote them out of their constitutions.

You fail on the history lesson.

I explained it too.

I could be..but I sorta doubt it.

And thus far..Romney's campaign has been pretty awful. His PACs are doing a better job. And they are doing it by going completely negative.

In any case..unless he comes up with a new theme..he just looks silly.

thus far..Romney's campaign has been pretty awful.

Although you overstate your case in my estimation, I actually agree with you to a point.

Mitt needs to run harder and smarter. He needs to give much clearer and stronger voice to the things he stands for. He cannot (as others have already noted) get by on just being NOT OBAMA. It is crucial to be NOT Obama; but it is not alone sufficient.

He has to stop trying to avoid 'the gaffe' at all costs. He needs to CLEARLY say some things.

He COULD start by acknowledging some basics: "YES, the SCOTUS was wrong to legislate and re-write ObamaCare from the bench. And yes, the SCOTUS came to the wrong conclusion. But to be fair, the SCOTUS was not all that wrong in recognizing that the mandate penalty was essentially a TAX. But as bad as that decision was, it leaves it to us to undo the damage caused by the President and the previously Democrat controlled House and the still Democrat controlled Senate. We urgently MUST repeal ObamaCare in its TOTALITY."

Then, you KNOW he will get "asked," "But how do you propose to replace it if you repeal ObamaCare?"

Damn. I wish I could shout in Mitt's fucking tone-deaf ear:

"REPLACE IT? Are you KIDDING me? Look. America has huge issues to confront. Health care is not a 'system' and it is not a proper role of our Constitutionally LIMITED Federal Government to 'fix it,' anyway. There ARE some things we CAN do. But I have NO intention of removing this hideous law from the books just to replace it with some other hair brained SCHEME. If elected President, I will try to help steer us back to a place where the marvels of industry and capitalism will get the job done. Like Ronald Reagan, I intend to get the government the hell out of the way."

Ah...but we should talk about the SCOTUS and selective incorporation.....a bastardization if ever there was one.

Of course, we have FDR to thank for that.

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

Sir Spamelot returns to drop another one of his turds.

Welcome back Chris.

Scott Walker kicked your ass....

And Obama referenced 57 states.

Now, the real news....the economy sucks and even Robert Reich says something should happen by labor day or Obama is toast.

Have a good day trying to spin your way out of that one.

And you can forget the obstructionist approach. That has been rammed up your ass so many times that if you do it again...we can only assume you like the response.

What the difference between Mitt Romney and LBJ?

Romney found a way out of Vietnam!

Why does Romney shake his head "no" everytime he talks?

:eusa_eh:

Perhaps it's threads like these:

Scott Walker is going to be recalled

And the long list of boneheads that thanked you for it:

Barb (05-29-2012),
conner700 (11-19-2011),
geauxtohell (11-18-2011),
MikeK (05-24-2012),
noose4 (11-29-2011),
Old Rocks (11-18-2011),
Rinata (11-20-2011),
Sallow (11-20-2011),
Sarah G (11-18-2011),
Synthaholic (05-27-2012),
Zoom (11-21-2011)

:razz:

Muttley.gif

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." — President Obama, Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011.

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." President Barack Hussein Obama with his TdM like grasp of those -- uhm -- word things.

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --President Obama in Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010.

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." The ONE, attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, in Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009.

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --President Obama making remarks after a health care roundtable in Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009. Mission Accomplished, Mr. President. And, yeah, it is a tax, too.

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --President Obama in an appearance on "The Tonight Show," March 19, 2009.

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- the future President Obama to Joe the Plumber, Oct. 12, 2008.

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." -- Candidate Obama (campaigning?) in Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008. I hope that'\s clear.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." The President, who sees dead people.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --Candidate Obama showing his grasp of American geography, in Beaverton, Oregon. 58 States. Yes sir!

The list is not complete, either. http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama-isms.htm

New material daily. This guy is what's keeping Joe Biden from having power.

God HELP America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back